ArShi : With you ........... Hamesha[Part-2]

Posted: 6 years ago

Part-1

@ Raizada Mansion, around 10pm;

After completing house chores when Khushi entered the bedroom, she saw Arnav sitting on his side of the bed leaning against the headboard working on his lap top. She took her nightwear from wardrobe and went to bathroom to take shower.

After half an hour Khushi came out of the bathroom after her shower in short baby pink nighty.  She started wearing such type of nighty due to Arnav's insistence because her salwar suit at night not let him to get any access to her skin, so he prefer her only in the nighty. And Being good wife, she heed to it. She stood in front of the mirror toweling her hair dry and started applying the moisturizing cream on her hands & leg. Then she went to bed and laid there resting her head on his heart. She snuggled more to him felling him caressing her hair.

Arnav " Khushi ? " still caressing her hair

Khushi " Hmm.. " more snuggling to him

Arnav " Can I ask you something ? "

Khushi " Kya ? "

Arnav " Why did you agree to...to marry me for six months when I forced you? I know I blackmailed you with Payal and Akash's marriage but you know you could've simply walked away and told everything to Nani or Di. You very well know they wouldn't have let me break Payal and Akash's alliance even if I tried to. Then why did you agree to marry me ? "

Khushi moved up her head to face Arnav " Accha Arnavji tell me why you marry me when you thought I was cheating Di along with Shyam ! Why ?

Arnav " Because it was you. Kyunki baat tumhari thi. If someone else in your place then I'll make sure she far away from my Di's life. But I couldn't bear the thought of you going far away from me. Agar tum hi chali jaati to main saans hi nahi le pata. That that night I married you forcefully  Kyun ki tumhare bina main jee hi nahi pata with misted eyes

Khushi "  Uss raat jo insaan humse shaadi karna chahta tha woh aap the. Agar aap ki jagah koi aur humse shaadi karne ke liye kehta to hum nahi karte. Jiji ke liye bhi nahi aur kisi ke liye bhi nahi. Kunki humbhi aapse shaadi karna chahte the. hamesha hamesha ke liye. Aur hume bharosa tha aap pe aur aapke ankhon mein humne apne liye jo pyaar dekha tha uss pyaar pe. Aap ke yeh ankhein sab kuch sach sach bata dete hai Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. Uss raat bhi aap ki yeh aankhein pe humne uss gusse ka picha ka dard dekh lia tha "

Arnav " Khushi you know that night I was going to propose you for marriage. I saw you and shyam at the terrace closed his eyes in regret " I was not ready to accept it Khushi. My heart shuddered at the thought of choosing between you and di ... the two most precious women of my life tears blurring his eyes " I.. I just wanted to keep you with me as long as possible.  And the only way out is to marry you tears started falling freely from his cheeks " Every time I hurt you and it hurt me ten times more than "

Khushi wiped of his tears " I know that everything you did to me hurts you more than it hurts me cupped his face " Your eyes tell me everything Arnavji " kissing his forehead

Arnav " Khushi, promise me you'll never leave me

Khushi kissing his nose " Whatever happens I promise you Arnavji I wouldn't leave you for anything and anyone. My life is only yours "

Arnav smiling through tears " Mine is yours "

Khushi hovered on him; kissed his both eyes, nose and then settled her soft lips on his hard one for a passionate kiss. 

Arnav let her to take charge as for the first time Khushi initiated intimacy. Soon their clothes were removed and scattered around the room and room filled with their moans and groans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Delhi Airport, around 11:30 pm;

A woman in her late 20s was walking out of the airport holding a small boy's hand around six years old. Someone mistakenly bumped into that woman making her winched.

Seeing his mother in pain, that young boy shouted in typical ASR tone and style. " What the! Don't you have eyes to watch " shouted

Sheetal that woman held her son's hand and apologized to that person for his rude behavior.

Sheetal " Aarav, was this a way to talk with elders? " scolded her son

Aarav glared at the retreating figure of that person " I don't care! All I care about is that no one should hurt my mother " with gritted teeth " I can't tolerate if anyone hurts you "

Sheetal smiled and hugged him knowing well how much her son love her.

INDEX

Part-2

Edited by ---tinni--- - 6 years ago
Good one.
So, it is based on Sheetal track.
Looking forward to read the next part.
Cheers...
Nice start .Loved it.Please continue 
Update please... I m waiting for next chapter
i dont want serial type arnav in dis story
i seriously hate dat sheetal track
hope u will give some respect 2 khushi in ur story
congrats on the new story! thanks 4 da pm! lovely update! well written 
Interesting start.
Loved it.
Arshi r so in love.
Loved their romantic moments.
So it's about Sheetal track.
N by d title I assume Khushi will be with him always.
So Sheetal n her son r going to enter in their peaceful life.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm dear:)
Hopefully Khushi will take a stand instead of being a doormat.

I'm so sorry I hate sheetal track .I don't watch it even in ipkknd .
Hope its not as in the serial .
Interesting. Please continue soon. 
Thanks for the PM :-)