only for u Os UPDATED!!!!! note on 1st page

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Here it goes
(balaji vishwanath bhat had already gone to satara.as a 13 year old baji comes out to see his mother , now peshwin bai ,engrossed in checking the accounts of the house.

"aayi ! where is baba he is no where to be seen since morning"enquired baji

"he has gone to satara ."told radhabai peeping deeper into one of the scrolls

""and nobody even informed me...he might not have reached yet.i shall catch him in his way..."as baji turned around to mark his departure radhabai held his hand, still looking intently in the scrolls.
"u wont go this time"she announced.
"but why aayi?"
"baji...Shahuraje has himself ordered u to stay back at saswad and take some rest , atleast for sometime,u have returned from the campaign just a few days ago"    
 "but aayi u know i dont have much time .."baji said casually , to get himself freed from his mothers clutches.But radhabai even if for just a heartbeat drowned in the past to recall the saints fortelling about her son.
But as soon as she saw him leaving again she blurted out"and kashi!she has waited for u for the past 4 months, she married u to find a companion for life ,but not to just wait to even see u."

"But aayi i came  back to her ,but its tiime to leave, moreover she is always busy with namrata."baji told in his defence.

"my dear son ,let me tell u what u dont know, ur wife kashi left no stone unturned to engage herself in each and every household chore ,only to not think of u . she was good at pretending, but i peeped iin her room during the night, she used to look towards the moon in lonliness .time is less baji , no doubt .Kashi bhi us samay ki aadhi bhaagidar hai.pan main bhi jaanti hun aur tu bhi ki iss samay ki aayu bhi kam hai aur hissa bhi.And u talk about her being with namrata , reason being she cant find the difference between ur presence and absence."

Baji slowly walked back to his room pondering over his aayis words.and as soon as he closed the doors of his room an idea struck his mind,"now its my turn to suprise kashibai"

At night kashibai was unlighting the lamps to reduce the light.She turned away to complete her daily routine,that was, looking up in the moonshine.as soon as she stepped on the elevation her eyes were covered black.she tried to scream but recognised the culprit.before baji could even put his hands to restrict her lips, she calle,"aho ! what are u doing here at this point of time?"
"we need to go somewhere"announced baji
"but where to"
"oho kashibai , dont u trust me"
a smile curled on kashis lips ,"i do" she said.
the world looked more prettier as she walked with her husband . they reached  their destination soon ,and baji alllowed kashi to have a view from her doe shaped eyes.she saw the most beautiful seen before her, the mountains embraced in the moonshine."it looks like heaven"
"kashibai , as everybody had told me in the house , you looked overtly interested in seeing the moon , so i decide to experience it with u ."
"i am happy u considered it"said kashi still beaming with joy.
as baji started to settle down he remembered an undone task."kashibai turn around!"...
"as u say rao"accepted kashi"a gajra!!!"
"yes!ONLY FOR U"

this is on small baji and kashi...pls ignore any grammatical mistakes(written in hurry)

pls do comment...suggestions welcome 
Edited by nancy56 - 6 years ago
It's very cute and endearing ❀️ filled with loads of innocence and love. Wish their bond had been something similar in the show. Good one πŸ‘
NOTE
i will like to write more on baji and kashi out of all i have imagined till now and will be in the near future .your ideas are always welcome. pls do write if u get a good ideas.stories accepted from that side tooo...😊
Please do and I would love to read more on Baji Kashi 😊
[QUOTE=BeyondHorizon]Please do and I would love to read more on Baji Kashi 😊[/QUOTEas
as u wish😊