Ranveer Deepika at Ritesh Sidhwani Party Last night

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh arrive together for Ritesh Sidhwani's birthday bash

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh make a grand entry at producer Ritesh Sidhwani's birthday bash.

Producer Ritesh Sidhwani celebrated his birthday yesterday and the bash was attended by his close friends from the industry. The cute and sizzling couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh made heads turn as they came together in the same car for the party.

Ranveer came straight from Lakme Fashion Week 2017 where he walked for designer Manish Arora. RS wore a rainbow-hued sequined jacket from Manish's Spring 2017 womenswear collection. He paired it with black jeans, a fedora and black shoes.

Talking about Deepika, she looked pretty in a white tee and a pair of jeans. While entering Ranveer was driving the car and Deepika was in the backseat. And when heading back, they both sat together in the backseat.

They acknowledged the paparazzi present there.

Edited by LegolasGondolin - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP looks beautiful with a lil weight gain. She looks healthy and happy.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so happy to see them again :) they look happy and so cute :)

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

DP looks beautiful with a lil weight gain. She looks healthy and happy.

Has she gained weight? maybe a lil . She looks gorgeous that wavy hair and the nicely done eye make up 😳 .  She looks happy too Both are glowing πŸ˜Š
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Itne appearences sath mein lagataar. Ho kya raha hain?

Originally posted by: zara321

so happy to see them again :) they look happy and so cute :)

Yes me too😊. Guess they have some time off  now from the strenuous Padmavati shoot.
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LFW se sidha party mein, And DP looks so good. i mean her hairstyle changed. i really hate those chipku hair styles, pls Deepu don't change this wavy hairstyle soon 😊Edited by Dwipanita - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

LFW se sidha party mein, And DP looks so good. i mean her hairstyle changed. i really hate those chipku hair styles, pls Deepu keep don't change this wavy hairstyle soon 😊

Same πŸ˜Š. But this one was for a party right, Daniel Bauer did her hair and make up πŸ˜Š. I love it when she leaves her hair open and that eye liner is so on point, works like magic .. It takes very lil to make her look stunning πŸ˜Š. Just the hair and make up did the trick here. She is wearing a normal white tank top.

The previous night it was just a dinner with a couple of friends so she preferred the bun.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ek ne rainbow disco jacket pehna hai dusre ne pure white no color 🀣 Opposites attract for sure.

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Itne appearences sath mein lagataar. Ho kya raha hain?

They have some time off from shoot I think coz of the workers strike 😊
Edited by LegolasGondolin - 6 years ago