Peshwa Bajirao

That essence of PB is totally lost...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I totally feel that the same essence of PB which it used to have long ago, is not left at all now. Kashi's character looks so dumb with every passing day, nothing sort of strongness in her character has been shown till date and I don't hope it'd be shown later too by these CVs who had done enuff to butcher her character. Immaturity is one thing, but she has been left to show as only a love-hungry, attention seeker woman who is more interested in getting the status of Peshwin Bai rather than carrying the whole house on her shoulders with her wit just like Radhabai. How CVs have turned her character as just a " show-off " lady is annoying me so much. And Bhiu-Kashi arguments in the past few episodes were so damn annoying that I dunno whom I disliked more. I can't even believe my eyes that the most cutest character of pre-leap can be turned so irritating post leap and I wonder how come the indifferences hasn't been sorted yet, rather than taunting each other, they should become best friends. And this Sony Kashi is so immature that she needs lecture from every persons in the household from Rakhma, Anubai and Bhiu to do anything. And Mastani's household kissa is not in my visibility range, everything related to her, her father, her stepmother, stepbrother, mother etc etc annoys me like hell, I don't even bother watching their parts and the tale of what makes her father sick actually sucks. Lots of damage has been done to PB and now its impossible to get back those old glorious days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Couldn't agree with u more Kashi is butchered beyond recognition and if she seeks attention through her tears, Bhiu through her tantrums 😵 Kashi does nothing but drool over Baji, lament over not consummating her marriage, get over excited to take up a new role but fails to understand the responsibilities that come with it. She is a bitter disappointment. I don't think the show makers ever visit IF. Had they though they could have seen how disappointed we all are with this track. Lesser said about Mastani better.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all the goodness of show is lost...😭

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Writers have completely ruined PB, I have started hating each and every character I have liked.
Done with PB not wasting my time.

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree with everyone here. The show which at one point of time, was extremely good (all thanks to the pre leap cast and the superb plots) has turned out really disappointing. 

Kashi's character is not even one fourth of the SLB's Kashi. Her's was childlike yet the most dignified character in the entire movie. And here, Kashi's character arc went on to be the worst, just the way CVs wanted her to be showcased. She is now turning out to be the next vamp-in-the-making. And Mastani's over glorification has become an eye sour. I just can't stand her scenes.🤢  Neither in the movie, nor here.🥱

Post leap Chimaji, Rakhmabai, and Radhabai, have been depicted nicely. But unfortunately I don't even have the patience to fast forward all the other scenes and watch theirs. 

How I actually wish the show now goes off air! 
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
cv's started butcher kashi's character from when it introduced and after leap all characters ruined and peshwa bajirao became bajirao mastani
watched one two epi after leap and left the show.

even in one fictional story based on kashibai on watpad kashibai is not childish but matured.