Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alpha78

Missed today's episode. From last week I haven't watched single episode perfectly. Someone always disturbs. That's why I don't like this time slot. And zee doesn't uploads episodes fast.
Today's episode hasn't uploaded yet.

Oh that's not good. If loyal viewers like you can't watch the show properly, then it's not good at all.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

What's the precap??? Is Arjun bringing Chirag and Kakima in the house???

Most probably yes.. As he is looking very happy.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Most probably yes.. As he is looking very happy.

Yes he was looking extra happy...
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Missed today's episode. From last week I haven't watched single episode perfectly. Someone always disturbs. That's why I don't like this time slot. And zee doesn't uploads episodes fast.
Today's episode hasn't uploaded yet.

This time slot is not good for me too.. I reach home from tutions after 7:30.I watch it at 8 pm.. Thanks to tatasky +1 channels...
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally watched episode on YouTube. Loved it. Specially Arjia holi scenes were superb.
altgr thumbnail
Binni hates Jia too much right now.
altgr thumbnail
Episode was nice. Nisha as usual is trying to torture Jia as much as possible and this time Arjun and Jia can't do anything.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Feeling bad for Jia.. Everytime only she is the one to suffer the most.. Arjun said it right. Be it Jia or Jhanvi, both have suffered a lot for the family. Still never happy..
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha is really cruel person. Don't know what is her plan behind torturing Jia. Both are helpless. I am excited to see the thieves.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Feeling bad for Jia.. Everytime only she is the one to suffer the most.. Arjun said it right. Be it Jia or Jhanvi, both have suffered a lot for the family. Still never happy..

That's what female leads in daily soaps do. They are mostly tortured, unhappy...