Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's all about Binni and Aakash these days.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

It's all about Binni and Aakash these days.

Yes.. They are good together as well.. But my all time favourite and bestest couple is Arjia... And these days we can hardly see them together.. Missing Arjia scenes..
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too felt that. No Arjia scenes. And Nisha singing aarti , lol. I loved Arjun's expressions when Nisha was giving him Aarti.
Overall a boring episode.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

I too felt that. No Arjia scenes. And Nisha singing aarti , lol. I loved Arjun's expressions when Nisha was giving him Aarti.
Overall a boring episode.

Lol Nisha doing Aarti was completely out of place. Just before Aarti they were taking selfies and suddenly Nisha gets ready in a Saree and starts doing Aarti.
altgr thumbnail
If Arjia and Aakash - Binni are getting married on the same day, it will be interesting to see how Binni will agree for Arjia's wedding because as of now she hates Jia.
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

If Arjia and Aakash - Binni are getting married on the same day, it will be interesting to see how Binni will agree for Arjia's wedding because as of now she hates Jia.

Aakash will convince her. She is only listening to Aakash nowadays. Not even Nisha..
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha doing Aarti is the toughest thing to digest. & the way she was making video on her cooking scenes!! Lol! Such a show off! But it went waste. As Binni was no where around . ðŸ˜†
Akash & Binni is really a sweet Jodi. 
Lack of Arjia scenes again!! 
Though tht lill Arjia hug was enough to make me smile broad.
I think , makers are planning something major & that's why they are in so much hurry, specifically in Akash Binni story .
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poulami11

Nisha doing Aarti is the toughest thing to digest. & the way she was making video on her cooking scenes!! Lol! Such a show off! But it went waste. As Binni was no where around .😆

Akash & Binni is really a sweet Jodi.
Lack of Arjia scenes again!!
Though tht lill Arjia hug was enough to make me smile broad.
I think , makers are planning something major & that's why they are in so much hurry, specifically in Akash Binni story .

Hahaha yes. Nisha doing Aarti was tough to digest but not to forget she used (actually pretended) to be a sanskari bahu once upon a time. Btw, Manasi was looking very nice in the Saree.
altgr thumbnail
Again a decent episode. I think till the wedding day, it will go on this way only.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Episodes are going good. But Arjia scenes are major missing. Atleast before the separation track starts they should give some good moments between them..