Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Property transferred to binni??? Why so hurry? 
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Property transferred to binni??? Why so hurry?

Hmmm... they have taken this decision very early but then I think this will move story forward. May be Nisha will throw everyone out of the house.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Binni says correct that this Jindal's are so stupid. How can they transfer the property to Binni specially knowing that she is not mature? Well Binni is also Jindal that's why she is blindly trusting Nisha. She doesn't know that after getting property Nisha with throw her out along with all Jindal's.
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

I think Binni says correct that this Jindal's are so stupid. How can they transfer the property to Binni specially knowing that she is not mature? Well Binni is also Jindal that's why she is blindly trusting Nisha. She doesn't know that after getting property Nisha with throw her out along with all Jindal's.

Yeah.. It will be interesting to watch how binni will know her so called great mom's truth. But I am sure this is not happening anytime soon..
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Yeah.. It will be interesting to watch how binni will know her so called great mom's truth. But I am sure this is not happening anytime soon..

It will be fun when Binni will realise that what actually Nisha is. It was very funny when she said you are the best mom in the world.
altgr thumbnail
Arjun and Jia's dance and then their scene when Jia was drunk were awesome.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Arjun and Jia'sy dance and then their scene when Jia was drunk were awesome.

Yes I liked today's episode. The dance was really superb. And the death scene was also good. They both act really well. Can't imagine how much energy they require to perform these kind of scenes. And in WAS it's very common. I feel bad when we don't get trp.
altgr thumbnail
^^ Just checked Disha's tweet, she has only written "consumed". You can imagine how hard it is for them.
altgr thumbnail
So Arjun and Jia's next plan is to expose Nisha in front of Binni but it won't be easy because she trusts her mom blindly.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Nisha deserves an electric shock.. This is why I like Arjun. He is not all sanskari type of guy. He knows how to treat people like Nisha.