Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alpha78

Nisha is really cruel person. Don't know what is her plan behind torturing Jia. Both are helpless. I am excited to see the thieves.

No words for Nisha, she is too much. But I love Manasi's acting.
altgr thumbnail
It will be fun to watch the thieves in the house. Excited.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode. Loving character of Aakash.. How beautifully he is moulding Binni's thinking process. He is cute too.. And the surprise was awesome... Arjun is very clever.. Sudeep as always nailed it..
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Loved today's episode. Loving character of Aakash.. How beautifully he is moulding Binni's thinking process. He is cute too.. And the surprise was awesome... Arjun is very clever.. Sudeep as always nailed it..

Awesome episode. Interesting episode and good acting. Aakash' character is really nice, I hope he stays like this always and will help Arjia in future.
altgr thumbnail
These days Disha is not getting much screen space. It's about Arjun Vs Nisha and Aakash - Binni.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode. And precap was best. I always wanted these kind of mind games. But can't trust Nisha. She will not play any game with ethics. That's why she always wins. Aakash's character is very interesting. Initially I found it boring but I loved how he convinced Binni to keep Jia in the house. But what will be his promise? Excited...
altgr thumbnail

I loved today's episode. And precap was best. I always wanted these kind of mind games. But can't trust Nisha. She will not play any game with ethics. That's why she always wins. Aakash's character is very interesting. Initially I found it boring but I loved how he convinced Binni to keep Jia in the house. But what will be his promise? Excited...

Something related to his mother and family???
alpha78 thumbnail
Yes, Soon we will see his mother. Looks like he has some problem with his parents. In the news it was mentioned that she will play a very important character. I think she will be important factor in separating Arjia.
altgr thumbnail

Yes, Soon we will see his mother. Looks like he has some problem with his parents. In the news it was mentioned that she will play a very important character. I think she will be important factor in separating Arjia.

Lol everyone wants to separate ArJia. Such a tragic love story they have...
alpha78 thumbnail
Hahaha... I don't want to separate them. But it's better that we see them separate instead of going the show off air.