Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The way she walks, the way she sulks at the drop of a hat n starts crying on the word go 😳 am not finding it funny at all. Even PC portrayed a childish side to Kashi but it wasn't as immature as this. Even tomo Baji will call her to explain her duties as peshwanbai. But she is lost in her own thoughts and when he snaps her out of it she will go sulking again 😆 so anyone daydreaming about their upcoming scene wake up 🤣 saw the segment long ago.
zaniax thumbnail
I'll go see..only checked WU yesterday.
@ BeyondHorizon PC stole hearts as Kashibai! Ishita is a good actress it's the script thts letting her down. TKS for the heads up, didn't watch any seg but knew something odd will happen 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zaniax

I'll go see..only checked WU yesterday.
@ BeyondHorizon PC stole hearts as Kashibai! Ishita is a good actress it's the script thts letting her down. TKS for the heads up, didn't watch any seg but knew something odd will happen 😆

PC was brilliant as Kashi 👏 and Ishita is a good actress. Like u said its the script that is weak but unfortunately for the audience its the end product that matters. And its pathetic  But i did like Chimna scenes. Saurabh is a delight to watch. I hope once this show gets over he gets another role.
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know 😆..Yeah ; agree that Priyanka was excellent as Kashibai...But Ishita is also a damn talented actress...She has also damn potential to give us PC's Kashibai..It's the script that is bringing her character down...But I have some latest news that before leap of 2-3 years ; Rao nd Kashi will close and Kashi will become pregnant 😛 and with this leap ; many things will change... Like Kashi will become mature ; sensible and intelligent 😳 ❤️ ; Raoshi will have a child ; Bhiu will get her respect back in her sasuraal 😃 ; but Chimaji and Rao relationship will become damn sour unlike now... Though I am excited for time leap now 😉