Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol 
Sharing option is  only exception for murad😉 
FYI I do role play young and stupid too. Haha    Started working on my acting skills already.  Hehehe 
cimba thumbnail
I checked his Instagram and babar is singing " sathia tune kya Kia, Belia tune kya kaha..  maine Kiya Tera  intezar..itna karo na muje pyaar... ❤️ ends with a cutest smile 
I am going pretend it was for me ... lol 
My response is "mar dala. mar dala.. allah mar dala " 
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why no reviews of this weeks' episodes?
We had many MuRani scenes. their escaping scene was a cute one. they ran togather like youngesters. Their dinner. Murad was at his best. but Rani was just ok. 
When she asked him :what if the baby is a girl? I was like : yes. finally she asked. and his answer was exactly like I predicted. As a mashriqi man he wants a male hier who can take the responsibility of the village and become the ruhaani beshwa!
Last scene was a big let down. why didn't Murad kick Faryal out. she is poisoning him against Rani. putting doubts in his mind that Rani will reunit with Bilal. And he was scared it may come true. he is very consious about age difference between Rani and him. I am afraid story will go worse from here!
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Why no reviews of this weeks' episodes?

We had many MuRani scenes. their escaping scene was a cute one. they ran togather like youngesters. Their dinner. Murad was at his best. but Rani was just ok. 
When she asked him :what if the baby is a girl? I was like : yes. finally she asked. and his answer was exactly like I predicted. As a mashriqi man he wants a male hier who can take the responsibility of the village and become the ruhaani beshwa!
Last scene was a big let down. why didn't Murad kick Faryal out. she is poisoning him against Rani. putting doubts in his mind that Rani will reunit with Bilal. And he was scared it may come true. he is very consious about age difference between Rani and him. I am afraid story will go worse from here!

Hello everyone 😊
I also liked their escaping scene...it was cute :) Faryal is a heartless woman...how can she plan to kill an unborn baby😡  I prefer Rani before Murad accepted her as is wife. I like her new look,but I don't like the way she talks and behaves now sometimes...

And why are they all worried that Bilal is back? Rani is a married woman and pregnant too...even if she comes to know that he was kidnapped and tortured,she can't go back.

cimba thumbnail
Sorry ladies didn't watch yet.  But will get to it ASAP.
awida thumbnail
New Timings:
Rani to air only on Mondays at 9:00 pm. On Tusedays it will be replaced by Hari Hari Chauriyan.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

New Timings:

Rani to air only on Mondays at 9:00 pm. On Tusedays it will be replaced by Hari Hari Chauriyan.

They did the same with Bholi Bano
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

They did the same with Bholi Bano

But Bholi Banu created history in TRPs of a 9:00 timeslot . So I wonder why did the channel do that drastic move.😕
cimba thumbnail
What??? This is a huge let down.  In a way now we know the drama is kind of going down hill with unnecessary evil moves. Don't tell me murad will start having doubts about rani's Loyalty just because Farihal starts talking mumbo- jumbo.  Cousin of his shook hands with first wife and two are in tango.  We already have one certified idiot daughter who is a total fool when comes to common sense and now additional backwas. 
Didn't see in details but got the glimps of episode ... few things which made me kind of not so happy with these episodes. 
Rani and murad running away on a date like two teenagers.  It's cute to go out but actually running?? Seriously ?.. that looked little immature for my taste.  ( I would love date with him but no way running with him, we could be doing marathon training  that is the only running I  do. ) 
Then when she asked about what if it's daughter instead of son??? His face was little shaken up ? Not so thrilled also how he put rimsha wishy-washy kind ... that is murad s fault too for not keeping rimsha close to customs and family.   
Cute date scenes. Hated the way farihal is starting to brain wash murad. OMG
cimba thumbnail
Was there an episode this week??? I can't find it??