Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Geo TV showed some teasers of this serial on fb page..without naming the serial.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"This guy, a wadera of sorts, is very rash, rough and out and out wild. He knows what he wants and he billigerently snatches it away from others if it doesn't come to him right away. The rouge of a rich-spoilt-villager falls in love with Rani (Kinza Hashmi) but of course she doesn't like him back and seeks refuge with Nadir's cousin that is being played by Babar," Sheikh further indulged us with the details.

Talking about playing an out and out negative character, Sheikh is excited. He tells us that Nadir Shah was the challenge he was looking for and that's what made him say yes to the project.

"I've given the character more than my 200% just so this proves to be the image changer I've always wanted," Saleem expressed.

--story seems predictable and promos seem average but woah! you can REALLY  see  the 200% effort he's put in, in the promos

MochaQueen thumbnail
i only care about kinza hashmi
awida thumbnail
I've just knew that Saleem is Javed Sheikh's brother . I wonder how I didn't notice it before! they have the same dimpled chins.😃
awida thumbnail
It is confirmed. This serial will go on air next Monday 21st August. at 9.00 pm (replacing Boli Bano?!). Check the latest promo on Geo fb page  .
awida thumbnail
And Bholi Bano will air on Mondays at 8.00 pm replacing Khaali Haath.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched few episodes it's ost and there are few lines in episode 4  so sweet. Guy rani is married to is so decent and respectful
cimba thumbnail
Anyone watching this show??
 I have fetish for good looking powerful kind ( not harsh) hearted  older guys falling for younger girls.  Loving it that the guy is seeing rani every where ... he is in love like it or not ...  Somehow I find it romantic. I am sure lots of young girls find it yuck.  
cimba thumbnail
If anyone is watching I would love to discuss last episode  the women specially grandma and mom talking regarding getting rani in the house and taking revenge from 20 years older marriage and first wife.  My god these women and their thought process   The reason why women were women's worst enemy. Some interesting discussions between them.