Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally watched it. I had least of expectations but was surprised to see how Rani handled the situation. 
So she went to Bilal to badmouth him. Bilal acted like he was scared of her hubby ..I think it is Nadir's plan  . Any way when Shah Murad and Faryal arrived Rani was in Bilal's room. so Faryal  started her blah blah  . Murad too questioned Rani behavior ..but Rani gave fit replies to them. Murad desided to take Bilal under his wings untill he becomes normal. he took him to haveli. 
In haveli Murad's grandmom was fed up of Rani she gave her a piece of her mind. but no matter. I am impressed by Murad's generousity. 
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watch since I am kind of running short of time and Rani needs time to watch and savor murad ❤️ moments 
cimba thumbnail
What is happening??? No new episodes in two weeks ... are they going to let this be just stop a5 this point and let it just hang??? 
awida thumbnail
I hope they don't repeat the case of Kesi Khushi lai Hai..which is still hanged!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
How did her cousin escape?
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

How did her cousin escape?

He didn't escape. Nadir has a plan. that's why he released him.😉
awida thumbnail
From next week Naik Parveen will replace Rani. I thing Geo gave up on this serial now. maybe will come back with season 2 in future, or they'll change its timeslot.
cimba thumbnail
I thought this show was doing well .. what happened??? Why this ? They did this to his last show too ... highly disappointed 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I thought this show was doing well .. what happened??? Why this ? They did this to his last show too ... highly disappointed 

I think the problem is with the director and productin house. coz they made Babar's last serial too. 😕
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think the problem is with the director and productin house. coz they made Babar's last serial too. 😕

So sad...I hope they will solve the problem soon.