Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 27 days ago

I watched it in the beginning then dropped it in the middle..may be will finish once its over as I found the pace slow but yes, it has a unique storyline and great performances.

mala06 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I watched it in the beginning then dropped it in the middle..may be will finish once its over as I found the pace slow but yes, it has a unique storyline and great performances.

Oh ok. I feel bad for this show due to low viewership. 

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: mala06

Oh ok. I feel bad for this show due to low viewership. 

These kind of projects always remain underrated sadly. Btw husn ara's poetry recitals were sth else..don't know if she improved but it was hilarious. Kinza is really good in this. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

These kind of projects always remain underrated sadly. Btw husn ara's poetry recitals were sth else..don't know if she improved but it was hilarious. Kinza is really good in this. 

You are right. Still just trying to promote this show. She has improved now. But she is two timing lol! The show especially story is pretty  bold 

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: mala06

You are right. Still just trying to promote this show. She has improved now. But she is two timing lol! The show especially story is pretty  bold 

Not surprising there smiley36