Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES. BY THE GRACE OF GOD EVERYONE IS DOING MUCH BETTER.  I HOPE I DO NOT DISAPPOINT YOU ALL ON THIS

Chapter Seventy-Seven

He was embarrassed and disgusted by it all. Apologetic to her and yet he knew that was not nearly enough. How could they, why would they? She was someone's daughter too and she mattered? What right did they have to do that? He was ashamed and sorry to her and angry all at the same time.

'I am sorry... I did not know what else to do. You see my Uncle, if I leave... He won't take care of Aditya. If something happens to me, he won't take care of Aditya... I need another surgery on my heart. That was what I was told... I don't think I have time for that... He needs to be in a safe place, and I did not know what else to do so I agreed to do what your grandfather asked'' She cried as she went on her knees

'Aditya is all I have, Aditya is all that I have left of my father... Raman I am begging you... He and Ruhi... They are it. Please... Allow me to use you just this once. I have a plan... Once I get Ruhi I will give you everything you need to take your grandfather down or forgive him or whatever I don't care just please let me use you this once... ' She added

'Get up... You don't have to beg...'' He said helping her to her feet

'You can use me in whatever way you want. I give you permission...'' He said causing her to look up at him in disbelief

'What can I do? Tell me... What do you want me to do?'' He added

'I don't...'' She began but Raman cut her off

'I am giving you permission...What do you want me to do? Be honest''

'Leave... I wish I could leave and go back to Goa, but you grandfather...'' She began but he instead stood up grabbed his phone

'Abhi... Hi it's me... Get me four tickets to Goa... The sooner the better...Oh and please be as discrete as possible...'' He said before turning to Ishita

'I have an apartment there so we will have a place to stay...'' But she instead just stared at him

'Anything else...''

'What are you doing?'' She asked

'Preparing for us to go to Goa...'' He said completely relaxed it was a bit scary

'Why... Why Four...'' She said

'Rinky... She is coming with us. Do not worry, no one will know where we are.'' He said

'Raman... Please...I want to leave because it is so hard, it does not mean I am going to'' She began he instead walked to where he was and knelt in front of her

'Then tell me... What can I do...'' He said almost begging her

'We have to go back to your house'' She said

'Why...'' He asked

'You grandfather said I must do all this while I am in the Bhalla Mansion. I must listen to him for now because I think like you, he can't tell the difference between Me and Niki. The deal he made was with her... I just caught in later...'' She said

'And what was this deal exactly...'' Asked Raman

'I already told you get rid of...'' She began

' The Aroras especially Shagun got it. But I think he is more than capable of doing that on his won without needing you. Why did he have to go through all these lengths...''? He asked

'I do not know but I think they have something on one of you...'' She said

'One of us...'' He asked

'Yeah... The Bhalla Boys...'' She said

'So, something bigger than what happened with your family and me'' He said, and she nodded in affirmation

'So, what does he think you will accomplish by staying at the Bhalla Mansion...'' He asked

'I don't know... He won't tell me...'' She said

'Okay... I guess we are going back. Although I have a condition... Do not get hurt... Are we clear...'' He said and she nodded

'Do not let her treat you that way and when someone insults you do not take it.'' He added and she agreed

'I do want to know though... Are you okay? I mean health wise. The doctor kept on saying...'' He began

'Ahh... No, I am okay... The whole tumor thing was a lie... I am not sure why he was convinced it was so true anyway my guess was he did not have clearance to view my records by the hospital on your grandfather's instructions. I had a heart transplant and because of that I just need to make sure I take my immunosuppressants and go for check-ups as required but that is it...'' She said

'I thought you said you need another heart...'' He said

'Well that is what I was told by the doctors when I got the check-up. Your grandfather demanded that I do. And I was told then that I needed one. But as you know...'' She said

'Because it is Dadaji it could be a lie...'' Said Raman shaking his head

'But I was given meds to sort of manage it...'' She said

'Do you take them...'' He asked

'No... Since I feel fine, I figured I will take them when I feel funny...'' She said

'Where are they...'' He asked

'In my bag... We left it at the hotel...'' She said

'Yeah, we are getting you to a proper cardiothoracic surgeon...'' He said and she just nodded

'And what about the whole fell off a building story...'' He said

'I injured my back from that so... But I have meds for that too. I was supposed to get physical therapy for it which I didn't so sometimes the pain comes back.'' She said

'Is that all...'' He asked

'Hmm... Well...'' She said

'What...'' He asked

'Because of my mental state... The doctor... There was this therapist who used to come at the community center to see the kids, anyway she told me that because of my Disorder, my brain sometimes mimics injuries that would have been Nikita's... If that makes any sense...'' She said to which Raman frowned a bit looking at her

'Yeah even I can't quiet explain it...'' She said wiping the tears on her cheeks

'Other than that, you are otherwise healthy...'' He asked

'If I ignore your grandfather, Yeah, I am...'' She said

There was so much that he wanted to ask but did not know how especially why she thought she would die. If she was healthy why would she think she was dying? Why was she so sure?

NEXT CHAPTER SCROLL DOWN

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter Seventy-Eight

Few Weeks Later:

It had been few weeks since they had come back to the mansion, but these were not as they used to be. Santosh being Santosh did not take this lying down and somehow managed to get Shagun to leave in that house. She said since Shagun was her guest no one was to keck her out. She was put in a room on the same floor as Raman. Little did she know; her son was not taking that lying down.

Completely ignoring his mother, he took all Ishita's staff and brought them upstairs to his room, ordered Aditya's room be on the same floor with his just down the hall. Ishita was no longer doing house chores and would only be found in the kitchen when she chose to be not because she was ordered around. Aditya was back in school. Alive-in nurse was hired to take care of Aditya and Ishita's health.

'Good Morning everyone...'' Said Aditya innocently as he made his way to the dining table and it was still a little awkward for him

'Morning ...'' Said Raman

'Ahh right... I am a tad busy today so I may not manage to pick you up today. You mother will come instead...'' He said and Aditya just nodded

'Ishita, I will send the car it will get you there...'' He said

'Oh, that is fine I will find my way their...'' She said to which he turned to her

'You know this would go by faster if you stopped arguing with me...'' He said to which she just smiled and agreed

'Also make sure you go see the doctor and do not forget to fill up your meds...'' He said to which she just nodded

'I need a lift to work... Did not bring my car yesterday...'' Shagun said

'That is fine since you and Raman are going in the same direction, he can drop you off...'' Said Santosh

'Raman won't be dropping anyone off...'' He said

'Why... Are you scared of me?'' Said Shagun

'Whatever helps you sleep better at night...'' He said

'What will happen if you give a lift?'' Said Santosh

'Nothing... But...'' He said as he got up

'My wife doesn't like that kind of stuff...'' He walked to where Ishita was sitting placed a kiss on her forehead turning to Aditya

'Adi... We are late come on you can eat in the car...'' And with that he walked out

This was the norm since they got back, he would do things in front of Shagun pissing her off but for whatever reason she had grown accustomed to it, or so she made everyone believe she had.

'Do you think you won'' Shagun said to which Ishita just smiled got up from the table and walked away

'Do not walk away while I talk to you'' She screamed to which Ishita turned to her and said

'You are the other woman, what makes you think whatever you say has merit here?''

'Excuse me...'' Shagun said

'Raman... He is...'' She said smiling as she looked at Shagun

'Thank you by the way...'' She added

'What for...'' Santosh said

'For letting him go... They say a person who has known pain when in love is the best to love once they heal. Because they know how that feels, the love in a way that not many can. And he... He loves me like that...'' She said

'Yaaah...'' She screamed getting up and charging to where she was

'Shagun you can't...'' Said Santosh

'You think he will protect you forever...'' Shagun said

'I do not know about forever, what I do know. Right here, right now, he is mine and there isn't anything you can do about it.'' Said Ishita

'I will make you regret this Ishita I swear...'' Said Shagun

'Then give it your best shot...'' Said Ishita

'Mam... Can we leave...'' Said Abhimanyu walking in

'Sure... Just let me get my purse...'' Said Ishita to which she turned and walked away

'I will destroy her... I swear I will...'' Said Shagun who was mad as hell

Once Ishita got outside and into the car with Abhimanyu she forgot all about Shagun and her antics and knew she had more important things to worry about.

This was the first time since the whole Nikita incident began that she was going back to the hotel. She and Mihir had not seem each other since then and she was worried about how that whole thing was supposed to go.

Raman insisted that she not go back to that hotel to work but Ishita wanted to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible.

'Ishita... Are you sure about this...?'' Said Abhimanyu

'No... But I have no choice...'' said Ishita

'What do I tell Bhalla Senior about the progress...'' Said Abhimanyu to which Ishita kept quiet

'Ishita can you hear me...'' Said Abhimanyu

'I am petrified right now... What do I tell Raman? With Mihir... I just...'' She said sighing heavily

'I am sure he will understand just trust him...'' Said Abhimanyu

'I am not sure... I do not even know who to trust anymore...'' She said holding the temple of her head and she sat back

'You can trust me...'' He said to which she scoffed

'You still do not trust me I understand that, but I am working for Raman and my allegiance is with him. You know that...'' Said Abhimanyu

'Is that why you haven't told yet...'' She said

'Told him what...'' He asked as he looked in the rear-view mirror to his shook

'Ahhh she really dressed up like a homeless hobo... seriously...'' She said

'Nikita...'' Said Abhimanyu shocked

'Hey Abhi... Long time... You look great...'' She said and Abhimanyu out of shock stopped the car

Chap 79-83

Edited by Khuarnav - 5 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb 
Thanks For The PM 
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for writing the story again !!!!
Waiting for next part
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved it 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice updates...
Ishita shared some of her problems with Raman...
She begged Raman to help her...
Raman was ready to help her in any way...
Ishita wanted to go back to Bhallas' mansion for her plan to work...
IshRa shifted back but Shantosh got Shagun to stay with them...
But Raman wasn't bothered about Shagun...
Shagun was pissed off seeing Ishra's closeness...
Ishita was going back to hotel to continue her work...
Did Ishita have some personality disorder??😕
Plz update soon..
Thank you...
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Do ishu have bipolar personality
Please continue soon
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the update.
Waiting for the succeeding ones,as you always post around 5 parts in one go.
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely updates dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally you made it 
It's superb 
Thank you so much for the update