Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Even with mastani this show was so much better than other so called historical stupid serials. Damn so sad.

That I agree and I have mentioned my reasons in another thread in the forum. Mastani or Kashi is not the only reason for the show's failure. It's the script n the depiction of the scenarios. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

This is totally unfair towards the show. The trps may be the reason. Though I want to watch Ganeshya show but the way they handled this show makes me feel never to watch historical shows. I understand people are not happy with the portrayal of character of kashi but the portrayal of other characters was so good. I was really engrossed after yesterday's episode. This is so unfair. I m sure the show would garner more trps after bajirao mastani track. 

TRPs yes but also the cost of running the show is another huge reason. Once the leap happens, they need to pay the lead actors which is three times more than what they paid the child actors. Here they compromise on other factors and try to use the lead actors in all the scenes and max scenes will be unwanted love scenes or saas bahu kitchen politics. If TRPs are not good, they wont get the cash influx to invest in the story and show war scenes etc. Just a theory.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

TRPs yes but also the cost of running the show is another huge reason. Once the leap happens, they need to pay the lead actors which is three times more than what they paid the child actors. Here they compromise on other factors and try to use the lead actors in all the scenes and max scenes will be unwanted love scenes or saas bahu kitchen politics. If TRPs are not good, they wont get the cash influx to invest in the story and show war scenes etc. Just a theory.

The trps would definitely rise. The show deserved one chance. 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
as per d sony tv schedule 2mrw pb will air its last epi from 7 to 8 pm...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

as per d sony tv schedule 2mrw pb will air its last epi from 7 to 8 pm...

Last epi shd be on 25th na? ðŸ˜•
harshu27 thumbnail

Last epi shd be on 25th na? ðŸ˜•

yes as per d article friday should b d last as i too felt so bt dn i chkd d schedule nd saw dt 2mrw pb airs at 7 fr 1 hr and frm tuesday its crime patrol airing at dt particular slot...whch means 2mrw pb ka last epi will air...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

yes as per d article friday should b d last as i too felt so bt dn i chkd d schedule nd saw dt 2mrw pb airs at 7 fr 1 hr and frm tuesday its crime patrol airing at dt particular slot...whch means 2mrw pb ka last epi will air...

This is really bad. Have nothing to say  TFS!
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

This is really bad. Have nothing to say  TFS!

dis is too bad dey will run d bullet train in 1 hr shwing mastani ka death baji ka death etc... in hr...and bhoom d shw ends😕dey could have continued dis week...🥱
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

dis is too bad dey will run d bullet train in 1 hr shwing mastani ka death baji ka death etc... in hr...and bhoom d shw ends😕dey could have continued dis week...🥱

I agree   Few more epi wouldn't hurt. Instead of showing crime patrol they can run PB for this week. The way this has gone I am not sure if I will feel interested to watch the pre leap episodes too (rerun)  Makers always ruin the show this way.
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

I agree   Few more epi wouldn't hurt. Instead of showing crime patrol they can run PB for this week. The way this has gone I am not sure if I will feel interested to watch the pre leap episodes too (rerun)  Makers always ruin the show this way.

v true waise bhi no new shw is cuming at dt slot atleast as of now later dey mite bring porus in dr slot bt till dt dey could continue i believe...d channel ppl r really... nuts...🥱and agree seeing d disastrous end of pb in dis way rerun dekhne ka maza nhi ayega...