Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

What? Itni jaldi khatam bhi ho gya?! 😲

shaguniya yaha itne dino k baadπŸ˜† haan khtm bhi hua it was rushed shagun... and dey ended it,,,,,πŸ₯±
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

shaguniya yaha itne dino k baadπŸ˜† haan khtm bhi hua it was rushed shagun... and dey ended it,,,,,πŸ₯±

πŸ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

What? Itni jaldi khatam bhi ho gya?! 😲

😲
I thought the story of Baji 's Prem kahani had just begun!  
Half the story in 150 episodes and the other half in the 151st!
daenerysnow thumbnail
I really feel bad for all the actors. Especially Karan Suchak who had the immense responsibility of carrying the lead role. Was so delighted that he had bagged a lead role after Siya ke Ram but this turned out to be a joke. He deserves better than this.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

😲

The leap barely ran for 32 episodes which was less than 2 months. Well its Sony's call ultimately. No point crying over spilled milk now.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

I really feel bad for all the actors. Especially Karan Suchak who had the immense responsibility of carrying the lead role. Was so delighted that he had bagged a lead role after Siya ke Ram but this turned out to be a joke. He deserves better than this.

Me too. Karan had groomed himself so well and he was also doing justice to the role but when the makers fail to do justice to the show what can actors do?I felt sorry both for Karan and Saurabh (the actor who played Chimaji). If this was Karan's first show as a lead, it was Saurabh's first show in hindi TV industry. This was worse than CAS.
harshu27 thumbnail
d crap shws r still running to irritate d viewrs and d shws like pb has bn scrapped sony tv is defo a nuisance i believeπŸ₯±
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The actors were all ok or good but the writers absolutely pathetic and πŸ˜‘🀬.  They ruined PB with ridiculous portrayal of Kashi Bajirao relationship and Mastani.

Viewers were promised Peshwa Bajirao journey but immediately after leap it became clear what cvs intended with shoving Mastani in viewers face in every episode.  PB viewers are generally aware of the history and practically everyone knew Mastani should not be present for at least 10 years.  It was really bad start post leap with absolutely without common sense portraying of Kashi Baji platonic and cold relationship.  It was infuriating to see writers take such stupid liberties with characters to cover their own lack of talent.  

I will continue to blame the writers for ruining PB, it could have been a fabulous political historical journey of Peshwa Bajirao.  They had the cast but sadly not the writers capable enough.

Pre leap PB managed to get 0.6-0.8 TRPs, post leap 0.3 should be credited to writers not the post leap actors cos they tried their best.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

😲

πŸ˜†