Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: prettypri

If the show is ending on 25th August, they can't even attempt to give it any kind of logical conclusion..I mean even the kids haven't been born yet!

The love affair will have to be just blink and miss.. Which I don't mind actually..😆.. And some military action has to be there.. I hope it is only a rumor...

@blue - I wouldn't mind that either 🤣
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahankara

May be they will come up with Peshwa bajirao season 2 renamed as Bajirao Mastani ðŸ˜†

That wouldn't be bad either ðŸ˜† I can enjoy this show while it lasts and I will promptly give the next season a miss ðŸ˜›
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
Ahankara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

That wouldn't be bad either ðŸ˜† I can enjoy this show while it lasts and I will promptly give the next season a miss ðŸ˜›

😆😆...well I had seen Peshwa Bajirao cast's recent insta posts and they are still shooting  !!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
.. Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahankara

😆😆...well I had seen Peshwa Bajirao cast's recent insta posts and they are still shooting  !!

Just saw today's epi n I am officially done with this show 😳 more misunderstandings on the way n Kashi will only act more stupid. Baji hoped she will be the one to understand him n we all know what will happen in tomo's epi. Kashi will screw up whatever lil bit of affection there is by opposing to his decision of bringing Bhikaji n his brother to the army. To top it off she will make way for more trouble in the utsav. On the other hand Mastani gets inspiration listening to a song on Baji. Wow CVs! Bravo for turning this show into a crap fest ðŸ¤¢ 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think the news of show going off air is not confirm yet ,  they can shift the show to 7 even moh moh ke dhage is going off air next week , in respect to 4 shows are there to go on air ganesha replacing hanuman and kbc replacing bayhad , porus and namik paul show is yet to get slot , porus date is not confirm yet , namik show promo is not out yet. 
So I think pb  show decision is not confirm.
ashadesai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Sony has 3 upcoming shows I.e KBC, Ganesh and Porus. From wat I noe, the former 2 are replacing Beyhaad n Hanuman respectively so 3rd one might be in place of PB. Anyway, lets see how things go forward.

No, the 3rd one going off air is Kuchh Rang Pyar Ke so this news may be fake.  Thanks.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tales

I think the news of show going off air is not confirm yet ,  they can shift the show to 7 even moh moh ke dhage is going off air next week , in respect to 4 shows are there to go on air ganesha replacing hanuman and kbc replacing bayhad , porus and namik paul show is yet to get slot , porus date is not confirm yet , namik show promo is not out yet. 

So I think pb  show decision is not confirm.

Well irrespective of that I don't care I suppose ðŸ˜• The show has gone down the drain for me. Just read the WU yesterday and I am glad I decided to quit this show. Kashi is shown as a misfit to Baji in every whatsoever way and this is the limits. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashadesai

No, the 3rd one going off air is Kuchh Rang Pyar Ke so this news may be fake.  Thanks.

Yes KRPKAB is going off air but we also have a line up of new shows not just Porus, Ganesha and KBC. We have Ek Deewana Tha and Haasil too.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Just came across this segment in Youtube. BM marriage finally happened. Not following the show but thought of sharing it. They are hurrying up. So won't be surprised if it ends soon.