See you on another wave -2 - Page 91

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
I haven't read his book but I looked it up after I read your post.

My mil's sister and her husband are taking care of their 47 yr old disabled son in their 80's. He is still more physically stronger than his parents when they try to do his routines and there are his aggressive moments. She had a hip fracture end of last year when she had a fall because he pushed and resisted his 84 yr old mom changing him. She has a weakening eyesight. Periyappa was himself down with fever that week . It's always musical chair with care givers and nurse's attendance.

Naturally concerned, my Mil placed a call to her...and it was quite bizarre in the sense that my MIl last December three weeks prior to this unfortunate incident had a bad fall suffering an ankle fracture during her morning walk and was still recuperating.

Her sister's response to my mother in law during the chat was ' Nee mattum than vizhindu adi pattupaya, enakkum vizha theriyum paathaiya, Nee kaale udachindiyaana naan our padi mela iduppa udachuppen...chinna vayasilendhe namukkulla potti thaan, Nee firsta naan firsta, enna... indha dharava Nee first naan second next. Unakku first prize enakku second prize .

Her positivity at 83 from a hospital bed was a Huge ball of lump down my throat that day when my MIL related her convo with her sister to me. People like my periamma just live in the moment and take life head on.

I have absolutely no clue as to how people take life head on for sufferings like this and I'm a coward that way who only resorts selfishly to hide behind a quick thank you to a superior being ..for keeping me out of the pain of this alternate world. That there is joy too in this world is according to me their coping mechanism. But if that helps them seeing that joy...more power to them then.

Karma and religion are questionable / cryptic answer clues to cross word / cross world of pain and suffering , something that the reviews of his book underline. Who wants to even know you did this in your last birth so your child will suffer now. If that's justice to sins ... it's refutable .

I am just thinking that it all boils down to people's coping mechanisms. Whatever lessens or soothes them to keep themselves sane and going , they embrace that. From the looks of it I guess..For some it's courage embracing acceptance and for others like shourie its courage through defiance from acceptance ...if that makes sense.

Edited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
Sorry folks , did not intend to get so brooding on this here... this place is more for looking at stories as our connect to float in the story world. Our update soon??.. enna Nisha???
Kalpana your narrative of periamma reminded me of one of Nishas characters... Periappa ...the reason II got rejected...her confidante her inspiration...his powerful prrsence in her life...
Missing SoSy.. .69 days since the twins arrived.
Good morning. 

Any idea how to reset a faulty mind clock (alarm) 
It is waking me an hour early daily. 
Dee don't know about managing kids but I guess it would be someway similar. 
We can't be sure which one we like most with whom we want to spend most time we'll we love others equally but can support only one at a time. 

We love all three sosy, id and waves equally but we can only be with one at a time and longing for others. 

Vikas I love Ashwin and Trisha as much as I do R&B and II...sometimes they say absence makes the heart grow fonder 
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vikas I love Ashwin and Trisha as much as I do R&B and II...sometimes they say absence makes the heart grow fonder 

Previously I was like how can all of you be so disloyal to RnB and II  .how can you forget them for usurpers Neil and Suvi. 

Now I am also same cader I love all three couples we miss others .hahaha 
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Originally posted by moonwearer

Previously I was like how can all of you be so disloyal to RnB and II  .how can you forget them for usurpers Neil and Suvi. 

Now I am also same cader I love all three couples we miss others .hahaha 

Since we are discussing other stories Nisha can I request you to finish ID. Not now. This story has got great flow as of now. Wouldn't want to miss it.

Just that I want Neel and Suvi's family to be complete and that can happen only when Nihar accepts Suvi. Even Suvi hasn't allowed Neel to claim her completely. WOuld request for just proper closure for couple as and when you can give it.

As of now I am loving Ashwin and Trisha. I am going to demand something that Shruti does. I want to see this couple fight. Fight and then make up. This fight could start after the visit Grandpa Narang. Trisha caring and being close to Grandpa will bother Ashwin and Ashwin doing something silly due to that will anger Trisha and fir jagda. Mazza ayega. Yahan kaun kisski manayega? 

Even eager to know how will Ashwin react this time when his Grandpa addresses Trisha as Ms. Shanbaug Wink