Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Your Honour Kajal great to see you back...How and where have you been?

Hey SVM!!

I'm good and was busy with my finals and then I l began practicing so busy with that now. I saw that picture and couldn't resist posting it here.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Hey Kajal,
Hope you you doing great.
Have fun in whatever you are doing.

Hey pritee, I'm good and how are you??

Yep you know the perks of being a lawyer, so yes I'm having fun
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Heelloo Kajal
Glad to see you here in present mode then invisible
😊

Arishka ki mama 🤗
Errantnomad thumbnail
Leela pretty much is uncorrupted in her ways looks like and she's a charmer as well like her brother. She understands the right and wrong as far as her brother is concerned and is able to look at Trisha for what she is today. Mandira is fortunate to have two good children who turned out ok as far as their basic nature is concerned. As for other things in life like happiness, success , wants and wishes, it's always a seesaw. For whatever time she has given to Ashvin or not given to leela...She has pretty ok kids. All the family bonding they did when the dad was alive is still keeping them close knit .

But with our kind of system lots of equations have to be managed on a day to day basis. We even if , left to our own , will still want to be connected because most of us have observed only that while growing up. It's going to take somebit of perseverance to get the family to not just look at them as a couple but also accept them for who they are. Time's running out for Mr. Shanbag's y&y and it's truly catch 22 for Trisha
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Arishka ki mama 🤗

I so much missed this name Kajal
😳
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Leela pretty much is uncorrupted in her ways looks like and she's a charmer as well like her brother. She understands the right and wrong as far as her brother is concerned and is able to look at Trisha for what she is today. Mandira is fortunate to have two good children who turned out ok as far as their basic nature is concerned. As for other things in life like happiness, success , wants and wishes, it's always a seesaw. For whatever time she has given to Ashvin or not given to leela...She has pretty ok kids. All the family bonding they did when the dad was alive is still keeping them close knit .

But with our kind of system lots of equations have to be managed on a day to day basis. We even if , left to our own , will still want to be connected because most of us have observed only that while growing up. It's going to take somebit of perseverance to get the family to not just look at them as a couple but also accept them for who they are. Time's running out for Mr. Shanbag's y&y and it's truly catch 22 for Trisha

Yes, very true Kalpana - Mandira is fortunate to have these two. I see the love for his mom in Ashvin. He defends for Leela when Daddu interrogates. They might fool around, pick on each other but that's all part of a healthy sibling relationship. Basic character is important, others are sprinkles on the icecream!

Leela has come in with a high energy. Let's see what impact she makes to bring these two closer.
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As for Trisha, she has a bunch of things that she needs to hash out once she is out of this temp situation.

* Her relationship with Ashvin (which has a good step forward) ... short term and long term !
* Her education- is she going to complete her PhD
* Her Job/finance - it will be interesting to see if she accepts any monetary help for Ashvin. Or is she another II ?
* Her dad status - she sacrificed everything for her dad. What now ? She can't just walk out !
* Her relationship with rest of the Narangs (especially Mama)

Waiting for you to unfold her married life Nisha !
Thank u for the wonderful tale !Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Energy we derive by being in the midst of energised people. Sometimes testing times bring out the best in us and helps us cope. The isolation has had its effects on A and having to keep her mom off her back seems to have added a dimension to Leela. 
Finer details unfold. The siblings adore and rule each other and we have seen A speak up for his sister to Mama and Dadu. The name he chose for his lil sister, the banter and squabbles are so adorable. 
There is an exhuberance that Leela brings in and maybe the Suthradhar of the indranagar Saga Mr Narang wanted just that. He wants more people to meet T and wants A and his wife to claim each other as theirs 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Hey pritee, I'm good and how are you??

Yep you know the perks of being a lawyer, so yes I'm having fun

Awesome Kajal.
Good Luck.
I am good. Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A cat, a wife and a sister

Mandira did not show up... atleast until Trisha was awake.
Leela was noisy and chatty and boisterous, she jumped from couch to couch after she believed MJ didnt have "clean paws" after he followed Trisha into the bathroom
She giggled and spoke loudly chewed loudly and ate a giant bowl of chips with her earbuds on, sitting on the couch and rocking

Trisha made rice for dinner along with potato and cooked the dal as best as she could

Which was in her opinion only a 5 on 10

"You will eat?" she asked Leela politely

"Can we go out to eat? I mean I am a guest and all"

Trisha giggled

"A sister cant be guest"

"BATAO BATAO INKO... ARE U LISTENING? I am not a guest... i am not a guest" she sang the last part

Ashvin plugged his ears

"Lee.. shhh"

"SHE JUST SAID IT!!" leela pointed to Trisha and did an encore gesture

"U wantt o eat?"

"NO... NOT THAT PART.. that other part"

"sister is not guest?" Trisha smiled

"SEEE SEEE"

"whatever" Ashvin shrugged shaking his head, there was a cat, a wife and a sister now

"Why?" Trisha asked confused

"BEEE CUZZZ whenever I come here he kicks me out in a week saying I am a guest" Leela smiled gleefully

"thats because you are a slob.. you drove two cooks away and fought with a neighbor over elevator etiquette" Ashvin said breathlessly

Trisha watched in wonderment

"I AM NOT A SLOB... Tri... (she had her own nickname for Trisha now.. ofcouse she had met her two hours ago so it was 
justified) I accidentally left some orange peel and the white stringy thing on... that... no that.. end table. I also left my half bottle of beer one night thats IT"

Trisha nodded sincerely
"meowww" scowled MJ as he ran into Ashvin 
he picked up the cat for the 4th time setting it a room far far away

"the cooks were TAY REEBUL" "They made me hate eggs and baingan... I can hate HIM but can never hate baingan" she explained

Trisha started to chuckle

"Oh yeah.. hate away"  Ashvin typed furiously on his laptop on a comfy lounger by the giant tall windows

"AND OH the lady in the elevator...  SHE SPIT DUDE... SHE SPIT" Leela was losing support steam  "hellooo"

"Thats awful" Trisha said primly

"SEEE SEEE I LOVE HERRR" She jumped off the couch forgetting the cat with dirty paws walked on it and hugged a  surprised Trisha

"I am happy to hear that" Ashvin grinned looking at the display

They ate arguing over who won how many games of tennis last year, 
"Do u fight with your brothers?" Ashvin asked gently

"Umm.. they treat me like kid only" she said

"HOW NICE... hamare yahan I AM THE ADULT" Leela said primly

Ashvin broke into a noisy laugh "Shore", 

"I am telling you... I am the most mature"

"So said the one who still needs her roti torn up" Ashvin scoffed

"ONLY on days when I get a pedicure you goatt!!"

"I forgot... u eat with your toes" he nodded suppressing the laughter

"You are very mean" Trisha scolded him

"I MEANT MANICURE... I meant manicure" Leela shrieked

"Too late" Ashvin cracked up.

"NOW do u get it? Why I said sorry to you?" Leela switched opponents

Trisha nodded kindly

"If we are EVER goingt o win against him we need to plan" she said with a mouthful of food