Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Daddu will send his car to pickup Trisha from library. Trisha will text Ashvin. Ashvin will be all green and go to lunch at Daddus not wanting Trisha to be in Rachit's company !!!

Daddu will be delighted to see the couple together (whatever the reason might be)

Mandira will see the ease of relationship between Daddu and Trisha. What will happen then ??? 😆

Let's see what Author Sahiba has in mind. Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Wow Kalpana ! 👏
Portfolio analysis - never thought that aspect of it. BTW - are Ashvin and Rachit around same age ?

MIL and DIL - showdown is waiting to happen. Given DIL is a straight shooter, the incident is bound to happen sooner or later. Let's wait and see ! PoorAshvin is going to be torn between his mum and wifey

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Looks like after lack of proper sleep and pondering over stuff, all woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!
Ashvin's picking on Dadu, wifey on MIl, and the Mil on son and his wifey... the thing between his wife and his mom is slowly becoming an elephant in the room . The Mil is wanting to keep Dil out of the lunch scene and the DIl after being woken up in the nicest hubby way possible is doing pillow talk on her MIL first words up mrng!!!!Careful ladies!!! If they are hell bent on feeding info off each other...he's bound to snap.

I for one am more curious to see what portfolio is Rachit managing to comment if Dadu has indeed been unfair going by the son and mother's combined grouse ... that he gets to do an inconsequential restaurant franchising over other manufacturing and construction bits shows that he does in fact give more than a rats hiney!!! I'm thinking...given that it's only been a few 8 or 9 odd yrs after his dad's death, .. he would have had to deal with his addiction problems as well... for those first two three yrs with his baggage... so realistically he's only had 5 yrs managing the restaurant franchise. Now how bad is that!... is my thought!!!

That happiness is a state of mind is only a good theory. Ashvin's only in a happy place with his wifey. Get off my back everyone he's saying... but until he resolves his situation with his Dadu ... either that or he makes peace with the fact that he won't be able to getting the monkey off his back.. happy place is still an elusive thing.

Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, do we get and update?
Has anyone seen her online ?
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for your care and concern. My mom was saying its dengue and chicken gunya in Bangalore...because of rains.
Anyways loved the update...I would really like if all three of them went to Dadu's house...😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am reading old SOSY updates in the night to relax...😊😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Good day and Evening all

https://youtu.be/YN09Vkb4x-c

Doe a deer... Do Re Mi... rhyme with a Carnatic mix by adorable children. Another pleasant morning raga.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Kalpana days when there is no morning raga I listen to one raga like this. There is a series of devotional renderings by kids composed by Kuldeep Pai and Sooryagayathri and Raja Rama vermas renderings with intros...amazing. Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Good day and Evening all

https://youtu.be/YN09Vkb4x-c

Doe a deer... Do Re Mi... rhyme with a Carnatic mix by adorable children. Another pleasant morning raga.

Wow 😲 👏
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Yes Kalpana days when there is no morning raga I listen to one raga like this. There is a series of devotional renderings by kids composed by Kuldeep Pai and Sooryagayathri and Raja Rama vermas renderings with intros...amazing.

Ok will take a listen over the wkend
jaschick thumbnail
Nisha, do we get Friday night specials