Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi everyone,

Was waiting eagerly for an update so that my day would end relaxingly...but no🤔
A viral bug is going on among adults and kids...daughter was sick the whole long weekend and now its hubby's turn...

ok...good night and good afternoon...catch up tomorrow

Hey Shilpa tk care. Even my son was down with Viral for a week.the weather is bad.
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting ... waiting ..,
Can we get an early one Nisha ...pleez 😳
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Check list for tease and pranks
Fat furry cat done
Hide spectacle done done
Tossle the hair done
Pin and claim on the fridge done
Create opportunities to collude...Leela done
Sack the cook done
State cooking skills done
Warm about-face for cat done
Pin her on her bed done

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dadu Groupies

He left her bed after a while unable to sleep. She curled up and reminisced about her childhood, looking at texts from Aanu
She missed her mother, she knew Vijaya would have never wanted her to marry like this. Run away, marry in secrecy, leave the husband and then go back to him again
She had done it all in the last 5 months

She texted Lissie, she was awake, her friends were being aloof, they were all upset she would do something like this.
But she realized just being around Ashvin made her so so so happy. She had not felt this way with Jayadev
She liked seeing him, but hearing his voice in the hallway and watching his throaty laughter never enthralled her so much
He was mischievous and flirty and thoughtful

He picked on her routinely
She wanted to be picked on

She missed MJ suddenly, she went to her cat folder and looked at his pictures
She lay awake for a long time, sleeping only when the 7 AM school bus honked at the gate as usual

"Din mein soti hai?" Mandira questioned

"Its her choice, she has no place to be at 8 AM" Ashvin turned his eggs.

"Nahi phir bhi"

"I am not sure if I can show up for lunch"

"How can u say that? Its for you. He wants to see you"

"Iam done trying to do things to please him Mom" Ashvin paused and waved his spatula

"Dont say that... its like you are trying to be defiant"

"so be it... I wish I had done half these things to please Dad" Ashvin said sadly

"He loved you no matter what" Mandira spoke lovingly

"I did no matter what" Ashvin hung his head in shame

"Either we both dont talk abt it or we both do... you cant talk about it and then stop me" Mandira was furious

"You brought up the whole Dadu wants to see you Mom" Ashvin was mad

"He does want to see you. Pehle hi waha Rachit baitha hai. Pata nahi bhaisahab (Rachit's Dad) ko pata bhi hai ya nahi" Mandira lamented

"I dont care" Ashvin begged

"AISE MAT KAHO" she hissed

"I dont have another job. I ve got to do this one. I get paid to pay my bills and hang with friends and go places. I dont give a rat's hiney" he said softly

"No.. no you are not an employee"

"You will not get over this will you?" Ashvin ate quietly

"If we dont bring her with us we can atleast have an open conversation with Dadu"

"i am sorry in case you did not know, Dadu is smitten with her, if you dont bring her with you, you might not be allowed into the penthouse"

Mandira looked shocked

"rachit tells me Dadu has been eating at her Dad's place in Ullal for a couple months"

Mandira's face paled in shock

"how can he do this?"

"There!! Now you know... give up the game playing Mom. He is light years ahead of us... there is no longer an "us"... YOU"

"Why should he meet with her?"

"He LIKES her. Dont you get it?" Ashvin gulped down half a glass of his orange juice in one go

"You both are same then?" Mandira poked her son

"I doubt he likes her the way I DO" he said bluntly

"ashvinnn" "shame on you" Mandira couldnt help twitch her lips

"I hope not..." Ashvin said grimly

"Chhheee.. he would never do anything so gross"

"Glad there is a Dadu groupie in this house" Ashvin left her to her thoughts

He walked into Trisha's room bent over her sleeping form and nuzzled her cheek and ruffled her hair

She pushed his hands away thinking it was a cat

He did it until she opened her eyes and noticed

"Dont you have a journal to read?" he asked

"How do you know?" she asked innocently

"Trishhh" he groaned, kissing her ear senselessly
It was not as tanned as her face, it was warm and red, as she had laid on it for a couple hours

She moved her head he kissed her neck and and her chin

She sat up slowly, fully awake

"Is your Mom awake?"

"Yep she was asking why you werent" he said coolly

"what did u say?"

"I told her you like to sleep in"

"WHY did u say that?" she was uncomfortable and nervous interacting with or talking about Mandira

He was amused

"Did u want me to lie?" he asked arms across his chest

"Not lying... but"

"I am not sure I can go to Dadu's for lunch" he waited for her reaction

"You dont want to?" she asked nailing him looking at his face carefully for a revealing expression

"i am tired of arguing with him. I am tired of trying to myself appear how he wants me to be." he said quietly

"umm.. I dont have to go also" she nodded

"He probably wants to see you" Ashvin said trying to hide his envy

"WHY?" she was baffled

"Umm.. you should ask him that" 

"I dont know him"

"Hes been tryingt o get to know you, thats why hes been frequenting Yeh & Yang" Ashvin speculated

She colored self consciously

"I did not ask him to come" she said

"I know that"

"He is very nice" she said defensively

"I bet" he muttered scanning her face

"He always talks politely only" 

"Must be nice"

"He makes good food" she said

"A Dadu groupie" he mumbled

"what is a groupie?" she asked

"Someone who loves something too much" he said

She tried to tear her gaze off his

"You are going to work?" she asked in panic

"Umm yeah?" he nodded

"For how long?" she insisted

"Until 7?" he was amused

"Oh... I can go to the library" she told herself

"Oh the room mate pact?"

She smiled

"No.. I can study a lot there" she claimed

"And u cant here... because"

"MJ" she said too quickly

He grinned not saying anything

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Well Trisha is definitely in daddy's good books
Mandira will get more shocks when they will meet with dadu and if she will come to know the no. Of times they have met before
Ashwin is very intelligent to figure out that dadu is fond of Trisha and they will not be allowed to even enter the premises if she do t go with them
Smart boy 👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
And Nisha I don't understand one thing how come guys in your stories cook in the kitchen like R&B and here Ashwin is making his own eggs even if his mom is standing with him...
Either times have flied or I am still living in a orthodox surroundings
😲
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, how are you? Hope all well.

Thank you for update.

Dhhat teri ki. I thought since Trisha didn't go and sleep in his room, Ashwin will sleep in hers. 

Waiting to see who moves in whose room. 

Daddu seems to be good man but seems Ashwin thinks otherwise? Why? Please clear this mystery as well Nisha. 

How will Ashwin's relationship with Daddu improve. 

How long will Trsiha venture out to library and not be comfortable in Ashwin's house.

KM03 thumbnail
No.. I can study a lot there" she claimed

"And u cant here... because"

"MJ" she said too quickly

He grinned not saying anything

because of MIL not MJ and Ashvin knows that 😆

So Ashvin/Trisha are not going to Dadu's place for lunch 😔 

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

And Nisha I don't understand one thing how come guys in your stories cook in the kitchen like R&B and here Ashwin is making his own eggs even if his mom is standing with him...
Either times have flied or I am still living in a orthodox surroundings
😲

Times are changing Sonal and for the better. I have all plans to teach my son to cook when he grows up. It such a great help when your work is shared by ur spouse. Mine was a love marriage and I made sure from day one that my hubby shares the work load. I prefer him not doing daily but when I am in dire need his help is like a blessing.My dad loves cooking and I love when my hubby prepares poha or tea or some vegetable. He does not know a lot and he does not grace us with his cooking often. Mood mood ki baat hai .But I like it whenever he does. 😃
Errantnomad thumbnail
Looks like after lack of proper sleep and pondering over stuff, all woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!
Ashvin's picking on Dadu, wifey on MIl, and the Mil on son and his wifey... the thing between his wife and his mom is slowly becoming an elephant in the room . The Mil is wanting to keep Dil out of the lunch scene and the DIl after being woken up in the nicest hubby way possible is doing pillow talk on her MIL first words up mrng!!!!Careful ladies!!! If they are hell bent on feeding info off each other...he's bound to snap.

I for one am more curious to see what portfolio is Rachit managing to comment if Dadu has indeed been unfair going by the son and mother's combined grouse ... that he gets to do an inconsequential restaurant franchising over other manufacturing and construction bits shows that he does in fact give more than a rats hiney!!! I'm thinking...given that it's only been a few 8 or 9 odd yrs after his dad's death, .. he would have had to deal with his addiction problems as well... for those first two three yrs with his baggage... so realistically he's only had 5 yrs managing the restaurant franchise. Now how bad is that!... is my thought!!!

That happiness is a state of mind is only a good theory. Ashvin's only in a happy place with his wifey. Get off my back everyone he's saying... but until he resolves his situation with his Dadu ... either that or he makes peace with the fact that he won't be able to getting the monkey off his back.. happy place is still an elusive thing.