See you on another wave -2 - Page 77

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
He scrolled to the Contacts list and looked up Trisha Shanbag and changed the name to "A's for First Name and "Wife" for last name, tucked the phone in his pocket and closed the gap

Heart Embarrassed Big smile Ashwin, my man ...Edited by jaschick - 4 years ago
Originally posted by jaschick

He scrolled to the Contacts list and looked up Trisha Shanbag and changed the name to "A's for First Name and "Wife" for last name, tucked the phone in his pocket and closed the gap

Heart Embarrassed Big smile Ashwin, my man ...

Easy Jazzy, he is Trish's LOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vikas
Yeh ek story haiEmbarrassed
Please take off your rational logical mathematical hat off.LOL
She has already acknowledged to her father that she loves him. Her father knows Ashvin loves her too.
She has tagged along with Rachit and Sharanbir to Bangalore three days after the kitchen encounter.

They informed the Shanbags about Ashvin's "new" "old" "second" "first" accident when they went to Yeh & Yang for dinner. The couple havent communicated. We dont know what she knows or what she heard.
Ashvin doesnt either.

She has to come to Bangalore for the story to proceed. There could have been a million "logical" ways to do it.

This is the most irrational way I could think ofLOL

She is here now. She is his WIFE. has been for 4? months now. They are not legally divorced either so it is about time he claims what is hisEmbarrassed

Loving this teeny tiny possessive act of Ashwin.
Time to kick off the real marriage Clap
One more Nisha please ...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by jaschick

Heart Embarrassed Big smile Ashwin, my man ...

Easy Jazzy, he is Trish's LOL

LOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vikas
Yeh ek story haiEmbarrassed
Please take off your rational logical mathematical hat off.LOL
She has already acknowledged to her father that she loves him. Her father knows Ashvin loves her too.
She has tagged along with Rachit and Sharanbir to Bangalore three days after the kitchen encounter.

They informed the Shanbags about Ashvin's "new" "old" "second" "first" accident when they went to Yeh & Yang for dinner. The couple havent communicated. We dont know what she knows or what she heard.
Ashvin doesnt either.

She has to come to Bangalore for the story to proceed. There could have been a million "logical" ways to do it.

This is the most irrational way I could think ofLOL

She is here now. She is his WIFE. has been for 4? months now. They are not legally divorced either so it is about time he claims what is hisEmbarrassed

Dee I wouldn't have bothered if it was any others story. 

But you are the writer here you always count even the tiniest factor while writing, we have seen you bringing up smallest thing after long. 

Well it's not story it's a fandom world

Thanks dee
I actually assumed that Aanu relented after getting that confession out from her that she loves her husband . So he again reluctantly let her tag with the Narangs after Dadu made an appealing case of his accidentEdited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
I have a nagging feeling that Mandira is sweating under her collar now and hope she doesn't come singing 'Nee munnala ponaa naa pinnale vaaren( you go first, I will follow you next) Smile
Nisha write next and post it
Can't wait till tomorrow morning
Bas
Smile