See you on another wave -2 - Page 20

Posted: 6 years ago
I also feel Dadu Narang by Leaving the same silver fish evertime as a tip when he can easily give other forms of tip is telling Trisha that she's part of his family now. It's a nice memory that she as a daughter in law got to do for the father in law friend of hers. That was a moment of acceptance of the special relationship that existed between them and he never fails to remind her of that. Dadu's starfish is as significant as the glasses 😳

love ishtory needs the neccessary props vani
Here you are prepping the props for a sockless, jasmine scented encounter ðŸ˜›

And in ID we have the couple all propped and prepped, waiting for the go ahead from Nisha !

These four need lessons from the Bhalla couple who make ( out )  the most of every opportunity given...I think they don't even wait for Nisha to give a go ahead ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
It's all about inexplicable love. What cannot be said will be wept is one kind and the other kind being what cannot be said will be made out at every opportunity. 😉 It's inexplicable you see 😆
So dadu visited again asking her to come back once and he is go write that you can't erase everything by just missing from the place
What a contrary Jaydev a man is. He still thinks she married dadu??
😲
What a jerk he is
No matter what and how much you are hurt it's not the way to talk to her whom you say you loved once
😕
I love the fact that  jaydev thinks she's married to daadu. Would love to see his reaction when he finds out about Ashwin. Talking of ashwin it was the sweetest thing when he said he would like to speak to her. He is so so so gentle and sweet. 
Originally posted by taramira

I love the fact that jaydev thinks she's married to daadu. Would love to see his reaction when he finds out about Ashwin. Talking of ashwin it was the sweetest thing when he said he would like to speak to her. He is so so so gentle and sweet.

Yep he's a gentle jantilman as the author says 😳 . But he's got his other side that's very cut off in his demeanor with his Dadu.

If he's forced to bring out his 'that ' side to Trisha and if She also shows her angry kitten claws to each other, there will be a blow up. That blow up may be is what the doctor's prescription for things to advance ...Break lock kind of progressEdited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Nisha, why are you giving us very little homework to do? 😆
Dying for an update with these two together
Originally posted by modernfamily

Dying for an update with these two together

Yep they hv become irresistible to us... they have got us curious with a slight torment to see how they uncover their pain points.
Nisha where are you waiting for update 
I have doubt why ashvin went to Delhi for one day