Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks you nisha
He is falling for is wife
How he's gonna call is wife because she changed the cell number
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Navneet didnt even grab that woman, he spoke about her in his stoned state. It was Nikunj and. .

We have a saying in Tamizh paavam ORU idam pazhi ORU idam, meaning the wrong doer goes Scot free but the blame gets foisted on another.
The happenings that night seem just that. For a young person it can be really horrid for it to be that way...especially if a friend died as a consequence, a friend who had no part to play.
I guess Ashvin has misjudged Dadu as well and thinks he would run it in that Trisha has moved on.

Sri, I'm thinking what if navneet could hv died from drug abuse too though he did not hv a direct role to play and 'And' is again open ended. But one night in their lives surely has made sufferring their ally.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kalpana Navneet could have died of several causes but when you have been part of a painful memory with the person it weighs heavily on your heart I think.
The IDs and buts and conjectures is more damaging than a clear cut case.
It is quite tough for a teen to have handled without proper counseling. It is obvious Mama Narang has not been able to. .the father was no more, the grandfather who could have been the anchor took a stance that hurt Ashvin and left him scarred  he craves for acceptance and a hug and reassurance. .I hope Trisha becomes the healing factor 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
As OZ said I think he is the one who have suffered the most because of that incident
And in that extent that he even married to take revenge
But look now Wht has happened instead of revenge he has follen for the girl...
This is becoz we say future is not in out hands..
He might be the one who lost most coz of that night night but Trisha's brother also left them that night leaving her and her daad alone
So scars are on both ends and only these two can soothe them and help them to move on
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe I hope Trisha will bring them together in future
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone ! 
Read up the last few pages avidly ! And a thought crossed my head...Two rich boys...so different !!

R&B was a wild child. I can easily imagine him making trips to Goa with friends, drinking endless beer at the beach, perhaps even sleeping it out there, in mixed company. But he grew up unscathed. And if there was such an incident in his life, he would have had Savvy rally around him. 

Surely justice would have been served and he would have paid a price if he was a culprit of sorts, but the aftermath would not have been what Ashvin is undergoing !
Two mothers. Both doting on their sons ... but the end result would be so different..

Ashvin is a gentle soul at heart, but the rite of passage...trip to Goa with friends...turned out to be a passage thru fire and the burns seem to have scarred him for life.
More so, as we gather now, that one of them apparently passed on..hopefully not that very night...

What life deals out to you necessarlly is not drastically varied for each person. How each person... and the people around you... handles the lemons is what matters...what says ???
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
A traumatic experience requires great effort from within and support of those around. If it doesn't come by it can leave one hurt and feeling the world has wronged you. 
The pain of Trisha and Ashvin is connected yet so different. 
Trisha's is pain and a sense of protective responsibility.
Ashvins is guilt tinged.  He felt abandoned by the Dadu who loved him the most. He thinks he lost the love.  Dadu has left him alone hoping he stumbles and stutters and finds his way through. 
He has kept track of the young man. He does what he thinks is the right salve.
If he had pampered and supported him the way Mandira had hoped he would be no different from the politicians and moneyed in India who turn a blind eye to the wrong doing of their progeny.
Dadu intervenes when necessary but has played a silent part in Ashvins recovery. Had he been indulgent things would have been different and the tale not so gripping. It is fabulous story telling mode. Love you Nisha and your narrative .
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I bet she  is married now"
How come?. Legally they are still married, isn't it?
They need to see each other
Waiting for that movement.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tuc_Mob

I bet she is married now"

How come?. Legally they are still married, isn't it?
They need to see each other
Waiting for that movement.

My thoughts were on that thing only they both married legally and I thing they have not get divorced yet
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

A traumatic experience requires great effort from within and support of those around. If it doesn't come by it can leave one hurt and feeling the world has wronged you.

The pain of Trisha and Ashvin is connected yet so different.
Trisha's is pain and a sense of protective responsibility.
Ashvins is guilt tinged. He felt abandoned by the Dadu who loved him the most. He thinks he lost the love. Dadu has left him alone hoping he stumbles and stutters and finds his way through.
He has kept track of the young man. He does what he thinks is the right salve.
If he had pampered and supported him the way Mandira had hoped he would be no different from the politicians and moneyed in India who turn a blind eye to the wrong doing of their progeny.
Dadu intervenes when necessary but has played a silent part in Ashvins recovery. Had he been indulgent things would have been different and the tale not so gripping. It is fabulous story telling mode. Love you Nisha and your narrative .

So true dadu took write step in write time by punishing him every which way
As that single night change Ashwin in a good way it could have taken the other way round also
If he would have gotten the easy path..
Sometimes something have to have happened to become an eye opener