See you on another wave -2 - Page 16

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Ek aur milne ki koi asha hai kya Nisha ?
Hurt

"She should know" Prakash said quietly after Trisha went inside

"Do you have the courage?"

"i have the courage to say it but not the courage to watch her reaction"

Rao teared up and sniffled

"Nobody wants to be tricked" Prakash said quietly
"She is in no way connected to that incident. I called the police when they started roughing up Praveen. the boy that assaulted Praveen's wife was so stoned he didnt even realize what he had done."

"You added Sanchet's name to the FIR" rao looked at him admiringly

"If he had stopped serving liqor and walked them out I would have been proud of him" he shook his hands helplessly "But no.. he poured and poured with complete disregard"

"They were throwing money at him" Rao defended him

"All around horrific... money, alcohol, brawl, assault, crying young lady, drugs" Prakash was breathless even now, reminiscing.

"And after all those years, it has grown arms and legs and touched Trisha's life" Rao Anna was still stunned

Prakash nodded

"this girl has not known anything, not learned anything to be worldly wise. Why should she have gone there? I mean why? There was so many choices, 
banks for loans,... well there werent other choices I guess... only that one. But begging banks for loans would have never landed her in this mess"

"how was she to know"

"exactly... innocent kid... too caring too clueless"

"Atleast she is free now, he let her go" Rao Anna grunted

"yes.. she is safe... Udupi Krishna has helped" he teared up

"You sent the folder, you rejected the plan." Rao reminded

"Umm.. yes" Prakash wasnt too chirpy

"what is bothering you Prakash?"

"Umm.. nothing"

"Something is..."

"I find Trisha spiritless"

Rao lowered his gaze with a guilty look

"Youve noticed it too?" Prakash was very perceptive

"You think he hurt her some way?" Rao asked

"Or.. he didnt.. AT ALL?" Prakash demanded softly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am serious I dont have any pictures" Ashvin chuckled laying back on the couch

leela sat on the floor wearing skimpy cut off shorts anda  white tee chewing gum
"Your imaginary wife didnt really exist"

"she did"

"You chained her up and tortured her?" she asked grimly

"You think I would do that?"

"You MARRIED her you umm... ummm... jerk" she swallowed

ashvin nodded sadly

"i mean WHO DOES THAT?"

Ashvin sat up  "What are you, my mother?"

"Oh no... Ma would approve of all this skulduggery... she somehow wants you to get that top spot in Dadu's mind"

"Well, he knows, and she knows... I am done"  "Get up kiddo lets go out"

"I dont want to go out with a guy that held some poor country hick captive"

"she was NOT a country hick" Ashvin was really pissed now

"Well... she is from Ullal?" "whatever dude!!" smarting from the retort

"Why? because she wasnt genetically engineered in some  plastic surgeon's office 
to look like every other vain 28 year old on the streets of Delhi And yet are so desperately disturbingly miserable?" visibly hurt at his sister's opinion

Edited by Nisha0604 - 4 years ago
Most awaited part of the story didn't expect this though  Shocked
Waiting for Ashvin's side of the story if he is wrong why he wants to take revenge? 
And when Oscar said that don't bring her into it, she had nothing to do with it, why did Ashvin say "She did" what did Trisha do?
Before Trisha knows the truth if Ashvin comes to see her will Mr. Shanbag allow him to meet Trisha?
Too many questions Nisha I will just wait for the next chapters.
Awesome part loved it.Clap

"You think he hurt her some way?" Rao asked..."Or.. he didnt.. AT ALL?" Prakash demanded softly

And that could be the crux of Trisha's agony. The seeming effortlessness with which the connect ended...the kisses, the banter, the bonhomie to her seems like to have made no impact on him at all, that he was able to let go and get back to his life from before...she thinks he is indifferent hence the hurt !!!

Perhaps she expected a knight in shining armour to ride in and clean dishes and wait at tables ( ala SRK in DDLJ ) to win her back !! 

And though Ashvin smarts at every critcism made of his wife by either friends or family, he has been unable to either move forward with his life and forget her...nor get a grip and address the situation by facing the music.

Sad state indeed !!
Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago
KM
Umm...
Why WOULDNT he want revenge?

Which guilty person wants to be willingly charged with a crime and do time? Do you know of anyone?

He was disowned by his grandfather. He lost his chance at hundreds of millions.

the repercussions at Narangs hasnt been shared yet, that will come soon.

He is a changed person now, but the hurt and pain had festered in him for 10 years.

Vani
Trisha does NOT know the background or about Ashvin's involvement that night. She has no idea he married her for revenge. She thinks he married her to fulfill a dying relative's wish, or to be able to get the family jewels. She doesnt suspect any foul play. On top of that he was wonderful to her.

When he lets her go willingly she assumes he got hold of the jewels or the dying relative passed peacefully and happily knowing of his wedding.

His reason was not important to her at any time.
Her Dad's restaurant was. and is.

She will realize soon she loves him, but doesnt know and doesnt expect him to love her so there is no expectation he will come chasing after her

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vani
Trisha does NOT know the background or about Ashvin's involvement that night. She has no idea he married her for revenge. She thinks he married her to fulfill a dying relative's wish, or to be able to get the family jewels. She doesnt suspect any foul play. On top of that he was wonderful to her.

When he lets her go willingly she assumes he got hold of the jewels or the dying relative passed peacefully and happily knowing of his wedding.

His reason was not important to her at any time.
Her Dad's restaurant was. and is.

She will realize soon she loves him, but doesnt know and doesnt expect him to love her so there is no expectation he will come chasing after her

All the more to call it a really sad state of affairs ! And this is so plausible as every other situation around in real life too, must be riddled with self doubt, hurt and fear of being judged.

Ashvin holds all the cards now and is taking his time to step up. Iam sure there will be a trigger point again which compels him to take charge...albeit he was hurt and practically disowned for ten years, I still wonder what the catalyst would be ???!!

Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago
There must be a reason why Dadu Narang paid that visit to Ullal and complimented the way his young friend was brought up and the attention he showed her.