Fan Fictions

See you on another wave -2 - Page 18

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

MJ must be missing Trisha as well. Feeling so sorry for MJ. Poor thing must also be missing her scent and snuggling in her bedcover

Who knows in a complete turn of events MJ is now best friends with Ashwin. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Removing and Separating

Sharanbir came for dinner yet again, Prakash  planned to confront him towards the end with the truth, but before that he asked for Trisha and she went out to greet him.

He wanted her to sit down and eat with him, she declined but sat down to talk. He asked her when she was visiting Bnagalore, she told him straight up she will not be.

He told her it was a dishonoring of the friendship pact. "We did not have any pact" she smiled

"Now you will say there was no friendship" he tapped her head with his phone gently

Lo and behold the glass door opened and JAYADEV walked in, dinner time lights were muted usually, as if on cue they saw each other first
Trisha lowered her gaze quickly

Jayadev's eyes lit up with curiosity, he almost wandered to their table and then went over and sat at a table diagonally across
Prakash was not at the door holding guests to be seated, plus Jayadev didnt need to "Wait"
He had dated the daughter of this place at some point

Sharanbir noticed the look on Trisha's face and turned to the guy

"do you know him?" 

"Umm.. yes" she nodded

"Class mate?"

"Umm.. no friend" she said

"Can I have coconut spinach please?" he offered her his bowl
She went in and brought some

"I will go now" she said
"No, sit until I finish. Ashvin was in Delhi last weekend"

She found herself blushing... Sharan noticed that...

"Uh... umm... oh?"

"He came for a day... he told his aunts he missed his Mom" he laughed in disbelief

"He must have" she nodded

"And  you dont mind?" he asked sitting back "Your mother in law is very demanding" he teased

"His mother loves him" she said politely

"Are you telling me she didnt annoy you?" he smiled mischievously

"Did he tell you?" she panicked, like a fool

"YOU just did" he muttered softly with satisfaction

"Umm.. I dont ... i am not connected anymore" she explained

"Removing yourself from the location does not distance a person, you do know that dont you?" he explained wiping his lips off

"You are giving me lessons" she smiled

"I should be" he leaned and tapped her forehead
"Can I go?"

"Come to bangalore beta for a day?" he slipped the beta word in there

She turned crimson

"I have nothing to do there"

Jayadev was loudly ordering off the menu

"I wish you would" Sharan said thoughtfully

"Good to see you" she smiled

He paid the bill manjunath produced, placed a silver starfish again and got up, his cane falling on to the floor she picked it up and gave it to him
Prakash walked out with a nervous look when he spotted Jayadev

She walked her FIL to his car and returned

Jayadev almost ran her down

"THIS OLD HUH? You had to do THIS OLD MAN for money?" he hissed

She swallowed and stood quietly she couldnt go out until Sharan's car slid off

She couldnt go into the kitchen

"I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT" Jayadev was angry
"Lets talk later?"

"I will not follow any of your instructions, tell it to your cane carrying lover"

"He is not"

"No love? Oh yeah I KNOW" Jayadev scoffed

"Eat and go Jayadev. You said you didnt want to look at me but why will you come here then?"

"See the waves have ears. THE OCEAN TOLD ME YOU ARE HERE. I guess the ocean's right" he smiled gleefully

"Let us talk so I can apologize" she begged softly

Prakash walked over to her rescue... "Good to see you Jayadev" he smiled hoping things can pick up between the two?

"I am sure it is.. why didnt u introduce me to your"

"Jayadev" Trisha hissed  "

"I dont want the food... here... take the money..." he left a wad of notes on the tall host desk by the door, slammed the glass door loudly and left

The occupancy was at 50%, luckily not many were curious...

"This boy is so upset" Prakash muttered

"I will go in and help" she muttered

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a grim start to the day  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Trisha, though respectful to Dadu is very clear that there is nothing for her to go back to Bangalore for. And though her heart is still there, she has taken the steps in that direction by changing her number and plunging herself in work at the restaurant. 

I can't see her going against that now. Wonder why Dadu does not use the same persuasion with Ashvin and is waiting for him to make the right moves. Ashvin just needs a slight tipping point to move He has already voice that he wants to at least hear her voice. And only him coming  to Ullal, will give him closure ...by confronting Prakash, by being in the same restaurant and by revealing his heart to Trisha..
Speaking of closure, Jayadev's visit was a surprise. Guess he is looking for closure too !! But his vitriolic diatribe was sad. It is a really sad day when someone you have been with , changes their opinion of you and moves to the other end of the spectrum 

All characters evenly poised for the moves now. Guessing who would advance first ??!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I just want to say 'poda' to that jayadev guy!!!!
Here we are curiously n restlessly waiting for ashwin meeting trisha,and we were having fun reading dadu part,here comes 'the mandbudhi'!!!!
He might be thinking "she will not get anyone better than me"!
Just imagine how his face will turn green when he comes to know how ashwin had to clear off all those 'trisha' chanting boys in bangalore๐Ÿคฃ
Errantnomad thumbnail
Jayadev is smarting understandably so. His wound is raw and when emotions cloud your reasoning abilities , you end up making an ass of yourself which is what Jayadevaa is doing .

And may be the moment to explain and be heard is gone. I mean what's left to say that's already not implicit.
She's wanting to give an apology which is the best she could do under the circumstances but he's not in a mood to listen to the apology.

May be he'll realize it in his own sweet time as to who she is married to and may be that will sting him more but I guess this is it. Some chapters don't end the way we want it to.

The old pop is very sweet in being persistent and he's working on both Trisha and Ashvin in his own way. Little things said , little things left unsaid, affection, concern, provocation in right measures without being overbearing... the old pop ๐Ÿ‘

Removing and separating ... lovely title on distances emotional and physical.

Thanks Nisha for the early evening update
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you nisha
I am sad for Trisha but I like Dadu  trying is level best 
Who will move frist 
nisha can we get more updates pls
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
We remove ourselves hoping we'd find peace
We remove the clutter hoping to create more space
We remove weeds so crop may thrive
We remove cutlery once the guests have left
We remove cobwebs spanning walls
We remove misunderstanding when we address matters with patience
A biased mind writhing in pain muddled with conceit
Jumps and concludes what it pleases and gloats
An effort to tender apology is spurned
An opportunity to confront is missed
The plea come home for a day is turned down
In all the exchanges what brought a smile was the response to the Mother in law bait
We wait for the ocean to beckon him she misses
Him the Silver fix will coax we hope to remove the distance that keeps them apart
The face that blushes at the mention of his name
Will express loud and clear what has transformed her within 
Till then the wave will ebb and flow ebb and flow.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Probability very less. 

I am at present imagining one scene. Of probable Ashvin and Trisha meet. 

Ashvin should come to restaurant and order the food. Then go to restroom. Keeping his glasses on the table. 

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve.  Then Ashvin should come behind. 

Heheheheh 

Good day
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha already told she will bring them different fictional way
I waiting for the meeting of bouth
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

Probability very less.

I am at present imagining one scene. Of probable Ashvin and Trisha meet.

Ashvin should come to restaurant and order the food. Then go to restroom. Keeping his glasses on the table.

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve. Then Ashvin should come behind.

Heheheheh

Good day

Ha ha. Actually good imagination with the glasses but only instead of the restaurant the scene would be better I n mangalore university library or something like that...where she finds his glasses first.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ