Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh oh ... just the person who we didn't want in the picture πŸ˜”

Thank Nisha for the double damakka today !
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It has to happen
No doubt what Trisha did to  Jayadev was horrible, but he doesnt seem to be letting up, his hatred seems to be limitless. It was unfortunate, she didnt plan to trick him, she planned to help her father and it ended their life together

She had no intention of betraying him whatsoever
Jayadev's anger is legitimate
Her shame and regret are legitimate too
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Wow.
Hope Jayadev now realizes who Trisha is married too.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am eager to know Ashwin's reaction as well. 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a grand twist in the tale ??!! And how many such situations do you figure out everyday as we readers keep speculating day in and out ??!!
Let Jaydev continue to misconstrue Trisha's partner...I now await Ashvin's creaky knight in rusted armour wake up  and stand for his lady ! J is waiting in the background and Iam sure he will surface in the restaurant shortly too.

wah wah Nisha ! kya baat hai !! you have whetted our appetite for more and more πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Ohh Wow.

Hope Jayadev now realizes who Trisha is married too.

Yeah, he has a sadistic pleasure now. But going to get ballistic when he finds out the real Narang who is married to Trisha
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

What a grand twist in the tale ??!! And how many such situations do you figure out everyday as we readers keep speculating day in and out ??!!

Let Jaydev continue to misconstrue Trisha's partner...I now await Ashvin's creaky knight in rusted armour wake up and stand for his lady ! J is waiting in the background and Iam sure he will surface in the restaurant shortly too.

wah wah Nisha ! kya baat hai !! you have whetted our appetite for more and moreπŸ‘πŸ‘

At 12.40, under the covers and night shift on my phone, my appetite has gone way way up for more of these two. πŸ˜† 😳 Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jayadev made the whole scene funny for me!!!!!🀣
How mean he is!!!!!!still judging her choices!!!!!!!!!!!
😑
Hope he get to see the picture clearly!!!!!!
And get a hit to his ego that he is the best 'young' guy trisha can ever have!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just like subbu and his mother got that tight slap on face by seeing II married to RnB(ohhh!!!!i really miss them now!!!!),waiting for jayadev to come back to ground and see trisha with her hubby!!!!!!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He was wronged, but seeing her with an old man with grandkids is giving him some satisfaction. He might be feeling bad for her, who knows. I think he'll pity himself and hate her even more when he finds out. This thing will sting all his life. 

Also, does anyone know Archana Kavi. She is an actress. I haven't seen any of her films. I know her through her YouTube channel and also because she's abish Mathew's wife. She's very cute. She can totally be my Trisha.