See you on another wave -2 - Page 111

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
On second thought I really feel sorry for Ashwin:
He feels he is not loved by person whom her had high regards for and loved a lot. The person blames him for his reckless act and consequences thereof and punishes him for it till date. This is what Ashwin thinks about Daddu. But I think Daddu just wants to teach Ashwin lesson hard way and not take life and all that he has got for granted. 

Trisha being close to Daddu will bother him no end and he loves her and will fear losing her or his Daddu corrupting her thoughts for him. 

Poor Trisha is going to suffer for her innocence. Time when she didn't tell Ashwin everything was when he was not inseparable part of her life. Technically she is not at fault. They are into relationship only now. Now they shouldn't hide anything for each other. Earlier it was just arrangement. In that both did as it pleased or was rather convenient for them.   

Nisha u have left me hungry now.. I can't wait to read how they patch up
Aww...fighting...such a cute and lovely fightLOL
I was reading the SOSY updates...and cant help but imagine how different both couples are. I love all three couples of Nisha's stories. And how well thought out and they continue to be the same.Clap
Now we can all look forward to the making up part...
The feisty claim enacted in Dadus penthouse
Had left her clueless what to make of his rage
She mused and waited in solitude
For him to come and establish his right over her
The midnight entry and the grumpy mood
unnerved her and worried her insane
Rising tone matched by her as well
concluded their first fight
Tears roll down and shed whimper alone
An indifferent response in him is evoked
The kitten like moves of hers intended to placate
The raging bull in him awoken
The kitten doesn't get to nuzzle and be pampered
Would wake with a scowl and puffed up eyes for sure
The reason will have to be explained 
If Dadu accepts and lands at their door
All hell will break loose there'll be a furore
I was reading SOSY
Wahan bina Tod phod ke (without breaking things) koi ladai khatam nahi hoti thi
Aur inki awaz to room ke bahar bhi nahi gai hogi... LOL

But I am loving it
It's my king of fighting where when I think my hubby is furious I keep on asking him what's the matter then I give my clarification but goes in vain and ends with my crying
Haha it's so good
Waiting for the patch up as II and dude say makeup s.x Wink
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

I was reading SOSY
Wahan bina Tod phod ke (without breaking things) koi ladai khatam nahi hoti thi
Aur inki awaz to room ke bahar bhi nahi gai hogi... LOL

But I am loving it
It's my king of fighting where when I think my hubby is furious I keep on asking him what's the matter then I give my clarification but goes in vain and ends with my crying
Haha it's so good
Waiting for the patch up as II and dude say makeup s.x Wink

Exsoosh me pleej sonal!!!! Your clarification for your hubs... may that be... but I do need a clarification ... what is s.x pleej??? Clap .

You have 2 of your own, II and dude have 4, then there are 1000's of updates of Sosy, 100's if ID's and 100's of waves and it's still s.x!!!!I'm rolling on the floor LOL LOL .

By the way I forgot to mention your demand and please for a double update citing backlog with a hug emoticon to the author had Ashvin's style all over it. One that she would find it difficult to refuse you.

SONAL...YOU ARE ADORABLE my dear Smile