Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

And imagine if they don't have to wait to reach Ullal for the shrift and 'something'πŸ˜ƒ

The juncture where we are poised now, anything could happen..yes anythingπŸ˜›and note the Sonal effect in your post ...S*X ???!!!

Vani , Yeah sonal really had me there with her mention of S.X πŸ˜† And if the author's titles has got ... in the end on it, the give away is that there's 'something ' heavy coming up πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Good night folks. Sleepy now. Have a good day all
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Vani , Yeah sonal really had me there with her mention of S.X πŸ˜† And if the author's titles has got ... in the end on it, the give away is that there's 'something ' heavy coming up πŸ˜ƒ

Well I am as innocent as anyone can be at 38 πŸ˜‰
You know we don't speak these words in our rairest dreams also. It was SOSY due to which I came across all these words and terms
I have forgotten the times I have googled the meanings
Anyway I have googled the meaning of shrift also.. hahah
Now I know
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Well I am as innocent as anyone can be at 38 πŸ˜‰
You know we don't speak these words in our rairest dreams also. It was SOSY due to which I came across all these words and terms
I have forgotten the times I have googled the meanings
Anyway I have googled the meaning of shrift also.. hahah
Now I know

Yeah true... Google is the new God and more now. Certain words that we we don't use in our vocabulary too often we tend to forget what it means and then we refer. When we play scrabble at home , a few yrs bk we used to have the oxford dictionary by the board for ref and the rule was you can check on it only after you have placed the letters that make the word on board. Now it's google. It's a great search tool though.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Good morning and evening everyone

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Nisha waiting for the road trip to Ullal
😊
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

30 minute power nap before I host the last batch of guests. Eagerly waiting to see what next !

Happy Ayutha Pooja !!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sibling Sojourn

She wondered why her knees always felt as if someone had taken the bones out when he touched her
The delirious way  the shiver cascaded down her spine when she felt his thumb feel the underside of her curve

Small featherlite strokes

"You are going with him to Ullal?" Lissie sent a bunch of surprise, shock, ROFL emoji altogether

"And his sister, she is very cute"

"what is her name?"

"leela"

"Is she nice?"

"Very"

"Not like your mother in law?"

"Ashwin's mother?"

"How many MILs do u have?"

Trisha chuckled

"Umm.. yes... she always tells me what I should do"

"really... thats a surprise" Lissie sent a emoji

"She tells me I shud not cut my hair. She tells me I shud not always crouch on the bed"

"wow"

She tells me I shud not eat rice with hand"

"Does Ashwin say much?"

"He scolds her in english..."

"Oh really? They dont talk Punjabi?"

"No they fight in English only" Trisha giggled

She zipped up her tote... everyone was still asleep it looked like

Ashvin had sent her a reservation code over email last night

She was too excited to stay sleeping, she woke at five showered and made her own coffee
and went to the balcony

She went through old email and text exchanges with her friends about Jayadev

Re read them and deleted them one after another

She was goingt o be like a city girl now, according Rao Anna, "bringing boy friend home for weekend"

She had called Rao Anna to tell him not to tell Aaanu

He had agreed joyously

He had asked her if Ashwin's family was planning anything formal since they were married without anyone's knowledge

"I dont think about such things Anna" she said sadly

"I am sorry if I hurt you love"

"Its OK... I had all my plans with Jayadev... and then all of this happened"

"I know.. I know... dont think about that man"

"I dont... much really... I only think when I plan a trip to Bangalore

"Many many things have happened unknowingly"

Trisha nodded tearfully

"I had no chance of living in this house or talking to this man even... I didnt know about these people. I tried to help Aanu"

"You were extremely lucky this boy did not treat you badly"

Trisha nodded agreeing fully

"these days its very common in big cities to live with whoever anyone pleases to live with. You should not 
let anyone talk like that about you to Aaanu Thats why I keep asking will there be something formal"

"does Aanu ask too?"

"He never talks much... talked much or talks much" "Now also he behaves like that only"

Trisha sighed

"I feel torn... I feel comfortable many days here... but when I think about Aanu I feel guilty"

"You did this all to help him"

"But I got away unscathed... and he is suffering"

"u are not responsible. You went to check on him because he was hurt. there are feelings involved"

"He is a good man"

"He didnt take advantage of you.. so I believe that fully"

Trisha smiled in affirmation through teary eyes
~~~~~~

"If I take the nice bed, where will you sleep? Leela asked unwrapping a gum.. she offered to Trisha

"I will find a place"

"If u show me how to fill water in that tank I can do it" she volunteered

Trisha smiled fondly at her

"U will be excited at first, every day... you wont like it much"
"I will.. I will"

Ashvin returned with three coffees

Flight was at noon

They were going to board soon

"I got the ONLY nice bed... sucker!!!" Leela trolled him

"Niice... I will have to now just warn her Dad the sounds he will hear at night are not of any alien invasion but just your snoring?"

"Hee haw... not funny... BTW you get the front porch or the back yard under the jackfruit tree" 

"I am fine... her Dad has a recliner like chair" he shrugged

"U two are fighting like kids"

"HE is... I am the ADULT sibling" Leela said smugly

"Thats not how you define an adult BTW" Ashvin whispered in her ear mocking his sister... she felt the same sensual awareness when his breath stroked her ear

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Will these two stay together at Ullal to show Annu ?
I wish this is big turning point in their relationship and she doesnt leave with heavy heart this time.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New beginnings !!
Trisha reading old mails about Jaydev and deleting them promises a new chapter in her life.

Her excitement at going back to Ullal, albeit to see Aanu, also hinges on the fact that she is returning with Ashvin and this time I guess, if Aanu talks of parting them, I see her taking a stance as a couple !

her waking up before dawn and getting ready to leave is really cute! Accepting her attraction to Ashvin is now a given, though she has not voiced it aloud strongly... Presume Aanu will be the first recepient of that sentiment.

Lots to look forward to...dadu's arrival at Ullal and if Mandira chooses to accompany him ( just to protect her son !! ) it will be spicier...Aanu taking to Leela like everyone else has and their banter..and a lovely night under the stars in the beach is all that we now can dream of for our protagonists !!!!