See you on another wave -2 - Page 112

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jaschick

At 12.40, under the covers and night shift on my phone, my appetite has gone way way up for more of these two. 😆 😳

Vaguely remember Nisha mentioning she lives in Idaho. That's 10.40 for her ...Chances of a third update 60-40 ?? But you might be fast asleep by then ??!!
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Vaguely remember Nisha mentioning she lives in Idaho. That's 10.40 for her ...Chances of a third update 60-40 ?? But you might be fast asleep by then ??!!

Wide awake for some reason 😲
Originally posted by jaschick

Wide awake for some reason 😲

Nisha has left for the night Suria...tuck yourself in and get some sleep. Good night !! All you can do now, is dream on what could happen and speculate n then have Nisha pull the rug from under our feet in the morning...all over again 😆😆
http://nisha.wikia.com/wiki/RAMAN_BHALLA_%28RNB%29?venotify=created
sorry dee
I started this without asking you ,just  doing trials.
Well if you approve our fandom will finish the wiki of all characters 

Edited by SAKIVIAM - 6 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

http://nisha.wikia.com/wiki/RAMAN_BHALLA_%28RNB%29?venotify=created

sorry dee
I started this without asking you ,just doing trials.
Well if you approve our fandom will finish the wiki of all characters

Great idea Vikas
Good job
👏
Mangalore by flight was a bolt when I thought road trip it is going to be! But when I read that Lee is going to be accompanying them and not Dadu, my mind was def a galloping horse as I thought it was a very interesting move... I was thinking what could hold Lee's attn there ... I was not sure if she is going to give company to Trisha in the restaurant ... then I thought it could be the beach she could be hanging out and thought she could get stuck getting some unwanted attn being a city girl for this kind of small town. For a fleeing second I thought what if Jayadev bumped into Lee by the waves and try to be loud in line maroing for her attn but I killed that line of thought as it was a little too annoying.

But Nisha gave their coffee meeting in the airport that me go ho - ho... oh no!! So was he generally helping her out or was he fancying his chances ???. Loads in store and lee's presence here is going to be interesting...

Ashvin is a great guy with absolutely no airs confiding his fears to his wife ... though their union was nothing normal, everything that is happening between them now .. like snatching fleeting moments of happiness whenever they can ...living more in the moment than building castles is so relatable.
Very interesting updates.
Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Sorry
I dont live in Idaho

I wish I did tho its beautiful I hear

Rattling...
Her father was in shock when they got off the car. The driver pulled over to the side, parked it near the compound wall of the tiny 100+ year old house

Prakash sat up almost stumbling as his arm slipped off the flat arm rest on the easy chair

He stood holding the smooth glossy red pillar and peered

Leela opened the creaky yellow wood double gate and walked in confidently, scaling the 5 steps to the front verandah

"hello Uncle" she said and bend down to touch his feet Punjabi style

He blessed her in inaudible Konkani and looked at his daughter quizzically

Ashvin was checking his phone and instructing the rental car driver

"aaanu" she mumbled hugging him

He teared up hugging her "How have you been?" he asked patting her head

"I missed you, did you miss me?"

He smiled sheepishly

"U live in the next town" he said

"I live in BANGALORE" Trisha insisted

"they boy came?" he asked as Ashvin scaled the porch steps

Trisha nodded awkwardly

"I am the baby sister" Leela informed

Prakash smiled at her fondly

"Is she the younger one?" he asked his daughter

Trisha nodded

"hello Mr Shanbag" Ashvin dragged his feet

Prakash nodded calmly

"why has he come?"

"Umm.. I wanted to come.. they both came with me"

"Why?"

"umm.. just like that I think" Trisha whispered

"umm... its a small town" he reminded his daughter as hawkers slowed down passing by, looking at the porch the white Toyota Corolla parked on the side

"Anna you have guest?" a blacksmith rang his bell loudly

"I got your bed fixed.."

"He is not the carpenter" Trisha reminded worried

"Yes yes... I know... his brother and him, welded sections back together"

Trisha smiled joyously

Leela was already INSIDE

Ashvin leaned on the lil triangle cavity on the wall where the brass saucer like lamp sat from last night
He took his shoes off

Trisha rushed after leela

"the house is sooo dark and cool" "does it have electricity?" Leela asked in shock

Trisha chuckled

"LEEE" Ashvin scolded

"I am just askin... they have those lamps in the front porch on both sides of the doors like the old movies, Dadu watches

Trisha hit the old fashioned switch, black and bulging, the bulb in the center of the room hanging from a creamy/brown glass flower like shade came on
Shade that was once upon a time offwhite or white had absorbed the grief and happiness and morphed over time

"U have such nice floors" Leela said as she rubbed her bare feet on the cold floor

"No AC no... so everything is for keeping it cool" Trisha told her

The palm fronds on the coconut trees rustled in the backyard.. the jackfruit tree's shade dimming the whole yard in the process

"this is sooo like... from a movie"

"It even smells like a movie" Leela inhaled audibly

"Have u smelled a movie?" Ashvin chuckled

"U are not my friend anymore" Leela was still sulking

Prakash stood in the door way observing

"Every door from front door to back door is all in a straight line, going through the center of the house... like... I mean... how did they do that?" Leela was in awe

"Its very old house... 100 years?" she turned to her father

"112" he said softly

"U want coffee?

"I have to go its almost 4" Prakash said quietly reaching for a clean veshti from the high bamboo clothes line using a pole

"Aanu..." Trisha begged

"U can give them coffee"

"rao brought lunch items, its in the new frig"

"WE HAVE A NEW FRIG?" Trisha jumped running to the lil store room by the kitchen and looked everywhere

There was a different one... but didnt look new

"Rao knew someone that gave a used one... this one doesnt rattle" he said

Ashvin sat in one of the chairs lining the wall, under the windows

Leela looked at the 10s of pictures on the walls, old B&W prints of great grand parents, grandparents and Aaanu and Vijaya... of family events

"OH MY WORD... This house is like a movie set" she gasped

"U want to have lunch?" Trisha appeared in teh doorway between central hall and kitchen

"I want to have, I want to have" Leela raised her arm cutely like she was in class

"Its lunch special from restaurant... noodles and punjabi gravy" she said softly
"YUMMM" Leela smacked her lips

"You will have?" she walked up to Ashwin

"You?" he asked

I like restaurant food" she smiled shyly

"That good huh?" he whispered amused

"Means... I dont eat here everyday no"

"Trish... I am teasing" he whispered

"Now u will eat?" she asked softly

"sure" he shrugged

Her father reappeared from the store room went into his room which was between the two windows on one side of the square central hall
He reappeared carrying a umbrella and wearing the new dhoti traditional style

"Aanu... u also eat" Trisha requested

"It will be dinner time at my work in 2 hours... they have some english people playing music on beach so its very busy" he informed

Trisha understood it as some rock and roll concert

"Uncle can I come too?" Leela asked looking up from phone

"What purpose?" he asked

"Umm... I dont know... to see"

"Tomorrow" he smiled gently
He seemed to have taken a fondness for the girl

Not so much for her brother... whose behavior from 10 years ago still rattled him

As I thought lee will lighten the mood and atmosphere 😊
So the bed got fixed..
Nisha the description of the house is so beautiful
I was just imagining it and want to go there so urgently.. I am not surprised Leela is in so much aw.
Its all coming together...under a 112 year old roof..Wish Ashvin too had touched Aanu's feet. Not to suck up, but give the old man the due respect.

The rattling skeletons in the cupboard are going nowhere and the respite of the evening will only build up the tension to later. Leela's childlike exuberance rubs off on anyone who speaks to her.
Is she going to be the catalyst between aanu and Ashvin ??!

A visit to the beach is now due. Perhaps even find that odd starfish which has been one of their connects. And Dadu's entry soon...perhaps when things are at their nadir and he takes charge.

Kalpana...the bed has been fixed, so rest easy 😆😆