See you on another wave -2 - Page 112

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Misery loves company. Her aanu there is struggling without Rao Anna, is very polite in enquiring the wellbeing of his daughter, here the hubs is giving her grief on her stating true to the pact she had with his Dadu . Mandira is hibernating now having had too much of the spices going right thro her nostrils up on to her head. Complete bheja fry . LOL
Sonal Dee doubt. 
I am not sure, I guess RnB and II  fights were intense but they never broke things they were lot intense.

Sorry if I missed something. 
Yes II usually throws pillows at RnB but that is when she is fiesty but well then RnB would be trying to what like tame her. 
Edited by SAKIVIAM - 4 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Sonal Dee doubt. 
I am not sure, I guess RnB and II  fights were intense but they never broke things they were lot intense.

Yes II usually throws pillows at RnB but that is when she is fiesty but well then RnB would be trying to what like tame her. 

Vikas ask Ranjan, he is the one hears breaking sounds, when they are jostling and things break around them.
Originally posted by shidin0117

Sonal Dee doubt.
I am not sure, I guess RnB and II fights were intense but they never broke things they were lot intense.

Vikas ask Ranjan, he is the one hears breaking sounds, when they are jostling and things break around them.

Few broken vases for sure as destruction thanks to the cats upper floor.
RnB and II stalk and pounce
They remind cats running on a hot tin roof
Things are hurled tossed and destroyed
The duo bay for each other's blood
They can't stay away from the other
A and his wife are playful kittens
They nuzzle and cuddle and are a tease
Both find the other extremely attractive
They are yet to rightfully lay their claim over the other
Kittens are adorable and lovely to hold on and crush.

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by shidin0117

Sonal Dee doubt.
I am not sure, I guess RnB and II fights were intense but they never broke things they were lot intense.

Few broken vases for sure as destruction thanks to the cats upper floor.

True
From their fight during laptop case or her money issue...
once she even had a swollen foot
everything about them is extreme and I just love that
And yes Ranjan is the witness to all the blood shed

Wink
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

I was reading SOSY
Wahan bina Tod phod ke (without breaking things) koi ladai khatam nahi hoti thi
Aur inki awaz to room ke bahar bhi nahi gai hogi... LOL

But I am loving it
It's my king of fighting where when I think my hubby is furious I keep on asking him what's the matter then I give my clarification but goes in vain and ends with my crying
Haha it's so good
Waiting for the patch up as II and dude say makeup s.x Wink

Exsoosh me pleej sonal!!!! Your clarification for your hubs... may that be... but I do need a clarification ... what is s.x pleej??? Clap .

You have 2 of your own, II and dude have 4, then there are 1000's of updates of Sosy, 100's if ID's and 100's of waves and it's still s.x!!!!I'm rolling on the floor LOL LOL .

By the way I forgot to mention your demand and please for a double update citing backlog with a hug emoticon to the author had Ashvin's style all over it. One that she would find it difficult to refuse you.

SONAL...YOU ARE ADORABLE my dear Smile

She wants to spice it up, I say LOL

Sonal Dee doubt. 

Lord of Sosy !!!! You have to revise and re-review LOLLOLLOL