Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dewcute

oh!my! Mehak slapped Nikita! I am so happy that I am crying now! πŸ˜†

Why crying we should be dancing after that πŸ˜†

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heera1702

Loll.. I was jumping with joy.. I was saying catch her by her hair n de dhana Dan n Mehak exactly  did that πŸ‘πŸ˜†

So jumping with joy, tho bantaa haiπŸ₯³

So was my kids ..after watching Shaurya hitting goons and bonus was Mahek slapping that bitchπŸ˜†
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome Lali ...I was telling that your wish to see Shaurya as rajnikanth came true...he was looking like that ... hitting goons and his entry was just

@bold love to see yar super

😭 I missed it running to home to catch tonight episode and I am laughing like stupid and my mom scolding me πŸ˜† I am going to download and watch it
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

I think I forgot something, oh yes! Forgot to say Thank you! Thank you my dear Madrina!! πŸ˜›

You are right he drove lorry..now auto ..next what ? Cycle and wheel chair? Now don't ask why wheel chair, In their budget that's the only thing which is left! πŸ˜†

My doubt of the day is ' Where the hell is mehak's scooty? Did zkm triangle ate it?

Welcome Jiya...Ravi had car also ..what they did with that. .may be sold everything for saving Jeevan 

Scooty must be along with Mohit ...πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Though felt very bad seeing Sk in that condition, the epi had some great moments too. I an not  able to tolerate those crooks now..  koi rasta batao koi, so that i can sit through the epis till these crooks r packed off. 

I was so scared as soon as Sk said he will come by bicycle  I was like plzz don't .πŸ˜†. Phew!! Thank god he dint.. But I am sure mon epi is abt MehRya cycle race only. Cvs ne Sk ko kya se kya banaa diya😭
But then it's the harsh truth of life. Life is all abt ups n downs only 

Hahahaha ya toh Shaurya ko yeh log poora grey Kar dety Hai that we start hating him ya phir they bring him on roads like this... can't see this bechara Shaurya ...let's hope next time he will play a big game and throw them out ...check and mate β­οΈ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

OK I was a bit busy so just tell me did Mehak slap Nikita?? Like really???? 

That Scene was really treat to watch...one side Sher attacking loafers...one side Sherni attacking chudailπŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leandra

what u r speaking about me,

Thank for the update sham still struck in my mom house and I have to catch up 10.30 episode look like mind blowing episode eagerly waiting for 10 :30 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Exactly ...the scene were all the goons were holding him ..and just jerked them ...instead of falling on ground they did a freezing scene ...did u see that aapi ?
Lol thats were ...it looked. So flimy...πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Best part of the episode was Mehak slapping the shit out of Nikita πŸ‘ That witch deserved it. But the track is getting monotonous.. MehRya trying to do something and once again those leeches are there to destroy it!! How long will they show this 😑

Thank you Sham for the update!

Welcome Harmony...that was the best scene of the day πŸ‘
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Exactly ...the scene were all the goons were holding him ..and just jerked them ...instead of falling on ground they did a freezing scene ...did u see that aapi ?
Lol thats were ...it looked. So flimy...πŸ˜†

Yeah I have seen that ...those goons didn't acted properly...but the way Shaurya turned...I can see a tiger inside him...when he got down and walking towards them it was a whistle bajaoo performance🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

We saw some temple seen na. I think Mehek will take the help from temple authorities to cook food

as they usually have large utensils for preparing prashad/food for devotees. That's my
 guess.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
This temple may be near by the location where they are with all the spoilt food dabbas now.πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha hope what you are talking comes true..I thought Mahek will go and pray there and some unknown stranger will come like a angel and help her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†