4th August - Live Update..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with.  ..Mahek is sleeping with Nehal and Sonal...when Ajay and Rohith watches in the yard throw window, Rohith gets scared but Any convince him with his plan of throwing a cracker in yard...and ask him to lit and throw it Mahek gets up and and comes out and whole family comes out but there is no stock in the yard ...Mahek ask Shaurya where is the stock and they see any and rohith dancing due to crackers .. Shaurya tells I have seen Ajay from the terrace as he was idle whole day and was unable to sleep... Everyone praises him and Shaurya ask Mahek don't you have to tell me anything...,she was about to tells sorry when Shaurya ask everyone to go and sleep..

In morning Mahek does the Pooja and gives Prasad to everyone and we're ready to start Their new business, Shaurya tells Ravi to come in auto...they will come on cycles...Jeevan tells they will come on cycles and ask them to come in auto...Mahek ask Vicky to stay back as Ajay can attack again at home... Shaurya and Mahek goes in Auto...Jeevan and Ravi distribte pamplets and even mahek and Shaurya distribute ...Jeevan and Ravi watches a accident and road gets blocked and they changed the route and they come on a where there is no one ...and two strangers stop them for asking the address, Jeevan tells he doesn't know it ...few goons comes and holds their cycle...Ajay and Nikita also comes ..

Mahek gets worried saying something is about to happen..

NIKITA ask we were waiting for so long for you what you have made let us also  taste it , Jeevan tells Ajay is that not enough you were beaten by womens of our house ... Shaurya is coming behind he won't leave you...Ajay comes and tells we came to destroy your tiffins so let us do that don't interfere..

Kanta is praying and is worried..karuna tells not to worry everything will be fine and ask Nehal to call them and check...Nehal tries when goons are beating Ravi and Jeevan , Nehal tells both of aren't answering... Shaurya scolds the driver to drive fastly .. Nehal tries Mahek but she doesn't answer the call... Shaurya ask the driver to come out and he drives the auto ..

Goons beat chachus black and blue , . Shaurya comes in the same lane and watches goons beating chachu...he ask Mahek to get down and driver runs calling police..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lol its fun to watch middle class shaurya khanna in action.   
He was driving the auto ...auto walae reaction was worth watching ðŸ˜†

The first part ..he was cute and shatir ...outsmarted ajay and rohit ...and calmly claimed his sorry from biwi...😉
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya drives the auto and comes near them and stop...and gets down of the auto , Nikita and Ajay gets shocked to see him there...he holds chachu and makes them stand in side , and starts beating Ajay and goons ..Mahek comes holds chachu ..Nikita tells let's go away from here now ..
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Scarecrow suddenly turns to a Soldier, Brigadier, Colonel, Major and whatnot for Sharma Nivas... So amazing to see those two roaches burning and running for their lives in between those firecrackers. 😃

Aakhir beta Kiska hai... Aakhir bahu kiski hai... Senior Papa Panda seriously kills me with these one liner praises. 😆

Great start to new Mehek Di Hatti Tiffin Service. But alas. If it wasn't for Witch faced Nikki, Bhootiya faced Ajay, Monkey faced Rohit and those goons, it's not going to be easy delivery. Mehek and Shaurya together in the auto. So cute. But under this pressure situation, it's impossible for romance.

Ohhh... Shaurya is now a multi talented person, Auto driver huh?! Superb. YAASSS... Kill those S.O. B with your bare hands Shaurya... Even I'm tired to see them onscreen always thwarting the united lives of Sharmas and Khannas.

Yeah... Rajnikant wali entry maari apne Khanne ne. Did someone else who likes this kickass avatar of Shaurya?! Or is it just me?
Dus dus logon ko maara, woh bhi slow motion mein. Delivery yet to be done. I'm biting my nails to stubs. What now?! 😕
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waah shaa gaya mera Khanns ..
Smart to hai khanna ...

Khanna bana auto wala ... breaking news hai bhai ...

dewcute thumbnail
Yes! Shaurya Khanna drives auto now! When he talked about fifty shades I thought he will fly helicopter but he is driving Auto - rickshaw! 🤣

I never knew that highclass people learn how to drive Auto for fun,or cvs are you going to tell that it is same like driving a car???? 😆
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo Shaurya ka manipultive dimaag worked 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Lol its fun to watch middle class shaurya khanna in action.   

He was driving the auto ...auto walae reaction was worth watching ðŸ˜†

The first part ..he was cute and shatir ...outsmarted ajay and rohit ...and calmly claimed his sorry from biwi...😉

Lol they made him look like south Indian hero ðŸ˜†
Lali ki khawashish poori hogayi ðŸ˜†

Did she said sorry??
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Must say ajay and rohit looked like monkeys wearing hoodies and dancing between those crackers ðŸ¤£...
Okay shaurya came in time to save chachus...did they destroy thier food kya ?🤔...dint see that !
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Au Mehek ban gayi  P T Usha. Kaise aagi waha itni jaldi.😆