Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heera1702

Though felt very bad seeing Sk in that condition, the epi had some great moments too. I an not  able to tolerate those crooks now..  koi rasta batao koi, so that i can sit through the epis till these crooks r packed off. 

I was so scared as soon as Sk said he will come by bicycle  I was like plzz don't .πŸ˜†. Phew!! Thank god he dint.. But I am sure mon epi is abt MehRya cycle race only. Cvs ne Sk ko kya se kya banaa diya😭
But then it's the harsh truth of life. Life is all abt ups n downs only 

Who was it yesterday who said Shaurya might ride the bicycle? I guess Sharl... Did the CVs read ur comment Sharl?? Glad he didn't ride it... It would hv looked too weird for me to digest... Want Shaurya to suffer but aise Nahi yaar 
Edited by shristi0706 - 6 years ago
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best part of the episode was Mehak slapping the shit out of Nikita πŸ‘ That witch deserved it. But the track is getting monotonous.. MehRya trying to do something and once again those leeches are there to destroy it!! How long will they show this 😑

Thank you Sham for the update!
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We saw some temple scene na. I think Mehek will take the help from temple authorities to cook food
as they usually have large utensils for preparing prashad/food for devotees. That's my
 guess.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
This temple may be near by the location where they are with all the spoilt food dabbas now.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Thanks Shams...looks like things went by the spoiler so waiting for my ladoos!,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hoping that the next week will bring positive news and Mehrya back on track! πŸ˜›

Welcome Meri jagga β­οΈ

Sorry late hogayi πŸ˜†
Yeh le Tere Ladoo πŸ˜ƒ
Tere mooh mein ghee shakkar ... InshaAllah aisa hi hoga πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS05

Thanks sham for the live updateπŸ€—

Shall watch and come backπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Tara..πŸ€— hopefully you will like the Episode😳
heera1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

Really? May be this is a hint from god!keep saying things like slap shaurya, kiss him,eradicate that three rats,If possible suhaagraat too,who knows what if luck is with u and this all will happen,just try it ok! πŸ˜›

I will pray for our plan's success! Omg! do I sound stupid? πŸ˜†

Keep praying n i will b keep trying our luck πŸ˜†
Yes V all have turned stupid, bcz Sk has completely turned to one bloody middle class πŸ€£πŸ˜­
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

what u r speaking about me,

Thank for the update sham still struck in my mom house and I have to catch up 10.30 episode look like mind blowing episode eagerly waiting for 10 :30 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Welcome Lali ...I was telling that your wish to see Shaurya as rajnikanth came true...he was looking like that ... hitting goons and his entry was just 
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Keep praying n i will b keep trying our luckπŸ˜†

Yes V all have turned stupid, bcz Sk has completely turned to one bloody middle class🀣😭

I wanted him to cry blood tears,and he turned into bloody middle class!!! 🀣
heera1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Who was it yesterday who said Shaurya might ride the bicycle? I guess Sharl... Did the CVs read ur comment Sharl?? Glad he didn't ride it... It would hv looked too weird for me to digest... Want Shaurya to suffer but aise Nahi yaar 

Yes yaar, never wanted to see him suffer this way πŸ˜­ seriously Cvs pe aaj mujhe bahut gussa Aa rahaa hai. Otherwise i always ignore things in shows thinking, that its all to add drama. But this has got too tough to digest now πŸ˜‘