Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Heli84

OK..finally episode dekhli and It was a good episode 

Felling bad for Mehrya πŸ˜’ but I know koi na koi solution woh log dhund hi lenge ..

Nikki πŸ˜‘ chudal kahiki πŸ˜‘ and woh Ajay aur Rohit Chudal ki Cat n Dog hei πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Bhai humari Rajnikant πŸ˜†

Ahaaa..Mehak hat ka Thapaddd..Dil garden garden ho gaya mera ..Precap mein kisi ne notice ki..Nikki ki gal pe Mehak ke ki hui make up πŸ€£

Re ek chiz to mention karna hi bhul gayi..
Langoor and Bandar ka Dance..kya dance tha..πŸ˜†

Thanks Again..for the LU πŸ˜ƒ

Sachii it was looking like tap danceπŸ˜†
Nikita deserved that slap πŸ˜‘
Welcome again πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

I was super duper happy when I saw Mehek slapping Nikita left & right. Nacho sare ji phadkeShe serves right aur do laat bhi maar the. Lathonke ke bhoot batonse nehin maan the.🀣

Shaurya fought like super hero of Marvels  Ajay & Rohit how many times they got goosa still they didn't learn from their mistakes πŸ˜‘ ek din hospital ya fir jail jake hi inhe akal ayega.

Today's chap was full Paisa wasool chap. 1st crackers ka damaal than Shaurya & Mehek punching & kicking langoor clan damaal 

Thanks for LU ShamπŸ‘

Sachhi didn't liked that food was wasted but usky aalawa Whole Episode was full dhamaal ...action packed EpisodeπŸ˜†

Welcome Vinu...⭐️

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thanks Sham πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome Sangu πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Toh kal maine bade dino baad 8 baje Zee Tv lagaya. Fever dimag pe chad gya tha shayad 🀣. Shaurya ne toh Ajay Rohit ka popat kar diya πŸ˜† aur phir agle din kya hua on the way to dabba delivery meko kuch nhi kehne except for the fact that why the hell were some people taking selfies. I mean they're are posing as normal people in the show and not celebrity. Poor edition I guess. And the second thing. Mahek slapping to Nikita was the best slap on ZKM. And about how Mahek will deliver the dabba, I think on bullet which she was riding on in a pic I saw on forum so maybe coz dress is also same and If believe my eyes I saw a bullet parked at the fighting scene. Dabba were at places but were fallen on ground so I think food wasn't destroyed in it. Anyway.  Edited by TheLifeDiaries - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

Toh kal maine bade dino baad 8 baje Zee Tv lagaya. Fever dimag pe chad gya tha shayad 🀣. Shaurya ne toh Ajay Rohit ka popat kar diya πŸ˜† aur phir agle din kya hua on the way to dabba delivery meko kuch nhi kehne except for the fact that why the hell were some people taking selfies. I mean they're are posing as normal people in the show and not celebrity. Poor edition I guess. And the second thing. Mahek slapping to Nikita was the best slap on ZKM. And about how Mahek will deliver the dabba, I think on bullet which she was riding on in a pic I saw on forum so maybe coz dress is also same and If believe my eyes I saw a bullet parked at the fighting scene. Dabba were at places but were fallen on ground so I think food wasn't destroyed in it. Anyway. 

Hello ...how is your fever now ??
Shaurya Khanna is still a celebrity Isleaa log selfie kheech rahy thy ...but it was really funnyπŸ˜†

Mahek riding bike ...toh Shaurya Kya karega ??
I think it's a off shoot pic of Mahek πŸ˜†
But would be happy if we get to see Mahek riding bullet...we can call her bullet Rani than πŸ˜†
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hello ...how is your fever now ??
Shaurya Khanna is still a celebrity Isleaa log selfie kheech rahy thy ...but it was really funnyπŸ˜†

Mahek riding bike ...toh Shaurya Kya karega ??
I think it's a off shoot pic of Mahek πŸ˜†
But would be happy if we get to see Mahek riding bullet...we can call her bullet Rani than πŸ˜†

I'm good Masha'Allah. Haan Shaurya Khanna is celebrity and not Chachu na and even not Mahek. I saw an old lady giving her blessings. πŸ˜†. It was outdoor shoot I think and not on sets. I don't know but I feel she'll ride the bike and Shaurya may also ride one of the bikes. Let's see. πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

I'm good Masha'Allah. Haan Shaurya Khanna is celebrity and not Chachu na and even not Mahek. I saw an old lady giving her blessings. πŸ˜†. It was outdoor shoot I think and not on sets. I don't know but I feel she'll ride the bike and Shaurya may also ride one of the bikes. Let's see. πŸ˜›

That's good you have recovered quickly...
Haan that was quite weird .. they could have edited the scene but koi nahi ...ab toh aadat hogayi Hai sab dekhny ki πŸ˜†

Let's see on Monday Kya hoga πŸ˜›