Jalasena First meet <3 A saga in making

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I basically made the gifs on public demand , TBH , I liked their 2nd interaction a little more than their 1st interaction . How cute were both in that scene ! πŸ˜†
Anyways , I can't deny that it was scorching hot , though it lacked the goose bump inducing epic vibes of Varunsena first scene and first touch , since there was an instant connection..
Nevertheless it was really beautiful.
I'll let the gifs do the talking . Enough of description. πŸ˜›

Enjoy and do comment ! πŸ˜ƒ
DEpending on feedback, I'm gonna post the gifs of their 2nd one-on-one interaction . πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
It appears you have planned for our sleepless nights. Thank you for all the gifs so far. Fangirl in me is satisfied...

Thank you again
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

It appears you have planned for our sleepless nights. Thank you for all the gifs so far. Fangirl in me is satisfied...

Thank you again

Thank you . πŸ˜³
The pleasure was all mine ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This scene was so freaking hot !!! And your gifs are ABSOLUTE beauty !!  I was just staring at them for a while with a grin on my face !  Coloring of the gifs is so so pretty , it's increasing the hotness factor of the scene . πŸ‘
Thank you so so much ! I know it takes HUGE load of time & effort & practically manual labour to make them so I can't thank you enough sis ! πŸ€—
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

This scene was so freaking hot !!! And your gifs are ABSOLUTE beauty !!  I was just staring at them for a while with a grin on my face !  Coloring of the gifs is so so pretty , it's increasing the hotness factor of the scene . πŸ‘

Thank you so so much ! I know it takes HUGE load of time & effort & practically manual labour to make them so I can't thank you enough sis ! πŸ€—

Aww thank you so much sister. It means a lot for me that you enjoyed them so much. 
Your appreciation means a lot to me and yup , it does take a lot of time and work .But it's worth it. .
I made the coloring rich red and golden to make it look extra hot.πŸ˜‰
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These GIFs are so beautiful. Please post GIFs of their second meeting also.😊
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Holy scorching heck, its hotter than heck! thank you so much for all the time and effort!
Have you thought of doing Varsena interactions?
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This scene was superhot & aesthetic too .
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The gifs are extra hot. Can u plz stack them
DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Aww...😳😳They look adorable..Thank you for posting it...πŸ‘πŸ‘..You are a β­οΈβ­οΈ..Waiting for your next gifs...Can I use it as my siggie??it's high time that we should start our Varundev's Appreciation thread this man is awesome.Oh I forget about Karthika our own  Malayali Manka. .She made us proud...should start an AT for her tooEdited by DevVarunChandni - 6 years ago