Kapil Sumona OS || Feelings ||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
He opened the door to his vanity, switched on the lights and crashed himself on the couch. He was done, so done with his mind his heart and his feelings. No matter how many times he tried to escape them they just came rushing back like a tsunami. Struggling to adjust his body on the couch, he sighed followed by a growl. He never knew this would be happening to him, heck he didn't knew any of the things going in his life would he happening to him but ta-da here he was lying on a stupid small couch with a broken heart, high bp, lost friends, stress and more stress!

He knew he shouldn't have picked her up, he never lost control like he did this time. He always managed to digest the feeling that rose in him whenever he saw her with any other Y chromosome. But damn this time it all went out of his hands, he didn't know what was he thinking. Seeing Tiger lifting her so effortlessly and twirling her in his arms made him see red, he can swear he saw red everywhere, his heartbeats drummed in his ears. And everything that mattered in that moment was to snatch her away and never let her go.

OH!THAT MOMEMENT! She was standing there, doing some hand actions that I couldn't care less for, I picked her up in my arms and I can bet on my entire living I felt my heart would come out or my legs will melt into a puddle. I looked into her shocked eyes and casually walked and put her on the stretcher. My hands were trembling when I dropped her. Oh dear Lord! I was not in my senses and then I complained to her that she wasn't suppose dance with Tiger and she commented on my jealousy. If only, If only she what I felt when tiger picked her up in his arm. Damn it he picked his sumona in his arms. How could he in this lifetime let that go. He didn't care what will his family, his gf , his audience will think , he just had to get rid of tiger hands of her and show her whom she belonged to.

Suddenly, his thoughts hauled, did he just said she belonged to him? Sitting right up on the couch he let out a dry painful laugh, who was he joking? She didn't belong to him. He had moved on, he had chosen what he wanted in his life, he had his priorities set but then how come she belonged to him? She didn't. He put his hand on him chest, he couldn't breathe, It was suffocating. Maybe someday she will find another man and get married and have a happily after. Abruptly standing up he started pacing his vanity, no no no this was not going to happen, his breathing got uneven, he sped up his pace only to stop when he felt something wet on his cheeks, what was it? Touching his cheeks he realized his eyes were wet, he could stop his mouth, his feelings , his actions but not his tears. Sighing dejectedly he stumbled back onto the couch.

oh sumo, what have you done to me, what have I done to myself?' He spoke out aloud for first time in a while. His tears seem to have broken down a barrier, they flowed like rain drops after a period of drought, burning his soul with the soothing power, he wanted to laugh on his misery and cry on his despair. His head moved backed and rested on the wall, closing his eyes he waited for the darkness of night to engulf him and it did but left him with a question , is it really the darkness of the night or his soul?!..Edited by Aatra.. - 6 years ago
OMG 
The kapil sumona fanfics just keep coming 
I am loving this.❤️

This was really good I really like kapils thoughts...
Yes kapil sumo belongs to you...

Are you going to continue with this?
Oh man...  U wretched the soul out of me...  I feel for you kapil...  U are awesome pls do continue this...  ❤️
Originally posted by crystalmoon

OMG
The kapil sumona fanfics just keep coming
I am loving this.❤️

This was really good I really like kapils thoughts...
Yes kapil sumo belongs to you...

Are you going to continue with this?

thanks! ❤️ I am not sure about continuing this, it was just an OS but you never know ;)
Originally posted by mansi_as18

Oh man... U wretched the soul out of me... I feel for you kapil... U are awesome pls do continue this... ❤️

Thank you ❤️ I am glad you liked it :)