Happy Birthday Lakshay-The Aim ..!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone๐Ÿค— Today (26th July ) is the birthday of a very special member of this forum.  Let's celebrate his birthday by giving our wishes and love to him

But Whose Birthday ...!?!

Wait a while...

Let's invite a counting girl ...who?!! Our own Kimaya who counts days and weeks and hours to seconds ...perhaps she is most excited than a Birthday person ๐Ÿ˜†

Then who is next in a queue... Yojana making a special Yojana to celebrate and surprise Lakshay ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Now a special member waiting from USA to come India to wish a guy 
Yes Subha Di 
So she has already taken a flight now.

Next person in also NRI but Dil se Hindustani... Yes Let's clap for Ahmed Bhai
He is coming to Hyderabad but first will arrive at Pune 

Now here we are welcoming Chandigarh ki Punjabi Kudi (via Japan๐Ÿคฃ)

Our Mansi Di 

So who is remained ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Ohh I am here ...people how can I forget me?!! 

OK OK OK 

But we are celebrating but for whom ?!!

So now mystery will be resolved..

He is 

The Goal๐Ÿ‘

The Aim๐Ÿ‘

The Target ๐Ÿ‘

The Direction ๐Ÿ‘

He is 

Lakshayโญ๏ธ Badshah of the Delhi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And Peshwa of the Pune ๐Ÿฅณ

My best friend and star of our forum 

We are now connected since 4.5 years And our journey will last forever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But where is the Party ?!

I have already given a clue ...Our birthday boy is in Pune so we have to reach there 

And our flight is booked ..as I am waiting to reach there before 12 AM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And timer is on ...we are waiting like a heartbeats๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Proud-India - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 6 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

To the most fun loving and happy-go-lucky friend of ours๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To the one who always accompanied me and Yoju in playing games on WA group and others getting disturbed๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ

To the one who did lots of spamming with me previously here on IF and now continues to do on WA ๐Ÿคฃ

To the one who became IF Sizzlers with me, due to cutting of posts became IF rockerz again with me and after spamming again became sizzler with me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

To the one who says the same thing as me and at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Telepathy) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To the one who created our group and brought us all  together. We could become such good friends just because of you ๐Ÿ‘

To the Biggest Superstar of our forum,

Here's wishing a very happy birthday and a day full of Surprises ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On this special day as you celebrate your Birthday, Here's wishing you a whole lotta happiness and sweet surprises.
Happy Birthday Lucky Paaji.๐Ÿฅณ

A special birthday gift from me 

I wish I could have given you a real gift ๐Ÿ˜† But being so far away, I can only wish for loads of happiness in your life and may you get success in whatever you do ๐Ÿค—

Hope you top in all the examinations that you appear ahead in life ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And hope tujhe college me kabhi bhi attendance ka problem na ho ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And a birthday song from me for a special birthday Boy 

I am falling short of words to describe what a wonderful friend you have been and it is indeed a sheer pleasure to have met you on this forum. Must say we are all lucky to have Lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰  as our friend ๐Ÿค—

Enjoy your day and have an amazing year ahead!

Edited by ..Kimi.. - 6 years ago
...Idea... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A small skit...
 members: kimz, manan bhai, AB, subha di,                           mansi di, yojana
 supporting cast: autowala, cakewala

At Mumbai

*pudheel station santacruz
agla station santacruz
next station santacruz*

yojana: oh god yeh mumbai ki trainnn!! kab yeh  metro banega                    yaar todhi rahat toh  milegi   ๐Ÿ˜•

//she tries to escape from the station...ahaaa crowded station  to reach to airport//

Meanwhile...

*triing triing*... *triing triing*

kimaya: hello yoju?! where are you? just check ur phone I've                        called you like 6 times
yojana:  sorry kimzz was in train ..abhi auto pakad ke aarahi                         hu...all set?
kimaya: hmm...set yes yes almost done
yojana:  okay cool mei pahuch gayi airport where are you?
kimaya: I'm at t-hee entrrr... yeah found you!

*shouts her name yojuuu*
*yojana sees here and there and thinks aakhir kaun bula raha hai..and phir todhe time idar udar dekhne ke baad unka milan hojata hai*

yojana:   okay kimz,balloons check, that big thing check, decors                   check, candles check, snow spray check, cake                                check...one min where's the cake??
kimaya:  areh manan is going to bring the cake 
               now it's the time for our flight to take off otherise                  pura din  hum yaha baithke check check hi khelte                      rahenge 

At Delhi airport
subha di: oh god finally landed...AB told that he is near gate no 3                 let me be there asap
\\meanwhile AB\\

AB:  areh yaaar it was almost a wicket it would have been done        in a better way
       koi nai jee bleed blue come on buddies...you cannn...
subha :  AB what is this? kabse awaz laga rahi hu kaha hai dhyan    aapka?
ahmed: oh subha you came sorry that match is going it was                        almost  a wicket...but nevermind 
              where are other people?

subha di:  as per the source
  late latiffs are on their way
and manan and mansi are still confuse in deciding the cake...they've spent like an hour deciding...

At cake shop

The cake wala:areh sir decide fast...
manan:    oh god not a single cake is looking special...bhai what                    type of cakes are you keeping
                 it was good earlier when this cake tradition was not in                     existence
I think so this tradition of cake came into existence somewhere like near pre independence era wherein british were ruling us ...or else there might be  a chance in akbar era or shivaji or ...

*shopkeeper confused*

//meanwhile mansi di comes//

mansi di:  manan come here I got the perfect  one

//they both look at this//

manan: wow this one is cool
            bro this is final

cakewala: oh thank god ma'am you convinced him otherwise abhi mujhe puri cake ki mahabharat 
                 pata chalne wali thi

*mansi giggles
manan smiles sarcastically*

//after naamkaran//

//so now everything is set
kimz and yoju arrived at  the venue
AB and subha di also reached
AB still trying to explain  to subha di that the wicket was easy blah blah//

//mansi and manan both struggling in handling the cake because it's big and special you know //

and what about the special thing???
ahaaa.wait wait...

so now decorations starts

chaos here and there

*give the balloons*...*here are poms poms*
*handle over the name banner*

*attending calls*
*playing in between...*
after 2 hours

everything is set...
laksh is about to come...

lights off

he came

he entered

bam...

sprays some snow spray
glitter everywhere...on him..on floor

and there's party time

wishing you a very happy birthday

laksh puttar

and ya about special gift
hmmm...it's a photo frame with pictures of us together
we will meet someday and that would be one of the happiest day of our lives
this gift is on behalf of our sweet members

A small message for you

enjoy every moment of your life 
may everyday bring something new and exciting for you
may this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you

Edited by ...Idea... - 6 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ON BEHALF OF MANSI DIDI

May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more. 
 Today I wish for you all the happiness you are so deserving of. 
May all your dreams be fulfilled.
May sunshine and the laughter always follow where you go. 
I wish all the happiness
New smiles
New friends
New adventures
And success in whatever you do. 
Wish you the best to match in you.  
Always remain the same you are. Never change. 

Mansichitkara thumbnail
So I'm finally back from Japan to wish lucky. ๐ŸคฃHappie happie birthday. I hope this day brings you every happiness and may your all dreams come true. I am not able to post any image or gifs because for that I need to have more than 25 posts. Apologize for that. You are so cool and Jolly person. Always keep smiling and keep making others happy and smiles.  My best wishes are always with you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm grateful to our whatsapp group that I could connect with you all. 
Mansichitkara thumbnail
Manan, Kim, Yoju, you guys have done tremendous job. Your stories/posts are wonderful.๐Ÿ˜ƒ They have friendship bond and your stories made me laugh specially Mansi coming from Japan. ๐Ÿ˜†
The way you guys write I imagine them as real as it's really happening that's why it seems more special. ๐Ÿ‘
Once again Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Laksh. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Hello everyone๐Ÿค— Today (26th July ) is the birthday of a very special member of this forum.  Let's celebrate his birthday by giving our wishes and love to him

But Whose Birthday ...!?!

Wait a while...

Let's invite a counting girl ...who?!! Our own Kimaya who counts days and weeks and hours to seconds ...perhaps she is most excited than a Birthday person ๐Ÿ˜†

Then who is next in a queue... Yojana making a special Yojana to celebrate and surprise Lakshay ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Now a special member waiting from USA to come India to wish a guy 
Yes Subha Di 
So she has already taken a flight now.

Next person in also NRI but Dil se Hindustani... Yes Let's clap for Ahmed Bhai
He is coming to Hyderabad but first will arrive at Pune 

Now here we are welcoming Chandigarh ki Punjabi Kudi (via Japan๐Ÿคฃ)

Our Mansi Di 

So who is remained ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Ohh I am here ...people how can I forget me?!! 

OK OK OK 

But we are celebrating but for whom ?!!

So now mystery will be resolved..

He is 

The Goal๐Ÿ‘

The Aim๐Ÿ‘

The Target ๐Ÿ‘

The Direction ๐Ÿ‘

He is 

Lakshayโญ๏ธ Badshah of the Delhi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And Peshwa of the Pune ๐Ÿฅณ

My best friend and star of our forum 

We are now connected since 4.5 years And our journey will last forever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But where is the Party ?!

I have already given a clue ...Our birthday boy is in Pune so we have to reach there 

And our flight is booked ..as I am waiting to reach there before 12 AM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And timer is on ...we are waiting like a heartbeats๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you do much Manan Bro๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—such a great thread and so much decorated๐Ÿ˜›Everyone is here in queue to wish me and excited what could be better than that๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
And so many meanings of my name you have written..Thank you Bro ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
Especially that line Baadshah of Delhi and Peshwah of Pune๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›Awesome and Thanks for it๐Ÿ˜›
And don't worry at all for Party zaroor milegi Partyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Vase ab Aa rahe hai aap log so I am waiting Jaldii aao or khaali haath mat aanaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Once again Thank you so much for this๐Ÿ˜›It means a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒand really awesome thread.
Thanks Manan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Lakk- thumbnail

Your wishes are the best thanks a lot AB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜› 
The cake looks so Yummy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

To the most fun loving and happy-go-lucky friend of ours๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To the one who always accompanied me and Yoju in playing games on WA group and others getting disturbed๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ

To the one who did lots of spamming with me previously here on IF and now continues to do on WA ๐Ÿคฃ

To the one who became IF Sizzlers with me, due to cutting of posts became IF rockerz again with me and after spamming again became sizzler with me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

To the one who says the same thing as me and at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Telepathy) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To the one who created our group and brought us all  together. We could become such good friends just because of you ๐Ÿ‘

To the Biggest Superstar of our forum,

Here's wishing a very happy birthday and a day full of Surprises ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On this special day as you celebrate your Birthday, Here's wishing you a whole lotta happiness and sweet surprises.
Happy Birthday Lucky Paaji.๐Ÿฅณ

A special birthday gift from me 

I wish I could have given you a real gift ๐Ÿ˜† But being so far away, I can only wish for loads of happiness in your life and may you get success in whatever you do ๐Ÿค—

Hope you top in all the examinations that you appear ahead in life ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And hope tujhe college me kabhi bhi attendance ka problem na ho ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And a birthday song from me for a special birthday Boy 

I am falling short of words to describe what a wonderful friend you have been and it is indeed a sheer pleasure to have met you on this forum. Must say we are all lucky to have Lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰  as our friend ๐Ÿค—

Enjoy your day and have an amazing year ahead!

Thank you so much Kim๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒI feel more lucky to have you all as my friends๐Ÿ˜›And yeah humne kaafi kuch saath saath kiya hai no dought๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›these all are precious memories with you guys ๐Ÿ˜›and I hope it will remain with all of us forever ๐Ÿ˜›and thanks for reinding me about all this these all things are very special for all of us..jitna bhi humne Kiya hai on IF and WA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for this Gift... โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธand for all the wishes that means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒI must say I am lucky to have you as my friend Kim you're a true friend and guide..you always help me in deciding wrong and right and I can take any advice from you and I hope our friendship will remain for ever๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and again Thank you so much Kim for great wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›