Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hayyooo...unga Anbu Thollai Thangalaiye...Bhagawaane Kaapathu (Babaji...Save me) πŸ˜³

naanga eppo thana start panni irukum..ethuka vaa πŸ˜² ..u called help for babaji..πŸ˜›..poor babaji busy with geetu.so.dont disturb babaji..akka..πŸ˜†

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...loved the way maan was watching geet through blinds to know her thoughts regarding NT's meeting but also confused about to concern about her thoughts...wow maan refused chopra's projects for his daughter who misbehave with geet by throwing her in pool...after so much calls pinky asked geet to talk to him & geet accepted his request to talk to msk after hearing reason of his daughter's behaviour...so with geet's request maan was ready to accept chopra's  project in thought of komal's mom(single parent)...khurana's welcomed NT & told her to work with maan & she was overwhelmed with their gestures... loved maaneet chatted as komal's parents(excited to be real)...wow dadima's entry to shock her decision of Ip taken for vicky & maaneet's anxiety with dadima's decision who obviously (love birds) wanted to work together  which dadi was mischievously told Ip workers back to Ip so asked geet's decision to work with maan or vicky(maan only hehehe)...excited for next...thanks for pm...!!

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Akaaa

lovely update

such a long update  ... loved it completely  letter and chatting part was beautiful   
loved the way dadi handled maan and geetbotyh are shocked waiting for geet decision
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poongs123

Akaaa

lovely update

such a long update  ... loved it completely  letter and chatting part was beautiful   
loved the way dadi handled maan and geetbotyh are shocked waiting for geet decision

Thank you Dear...πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasy-ka-Love

Lakshmi akka u wished only her not me..i am also enter in goldie na..

Ohhh sweetypie...Congrats my dear πŸ€—

Kalpana ...I cought your weekness today...you have Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) to the extent that Kalpana1 (Maneetfavo) is "J" of Kalpana2 (Fantasy-ka-Love) πŸ€£
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

wonderful update...loved the way maan was watching geet through blinds to know her thoughts regarding NT's meeting but also confused about to concern about her thoughts...wow maan refused chopra's projects for his daughter who misbehave with geet by throwing her in pool...after so much calls pinky asked geet to talk to him & geet accepted his request to talk to msk after hearing reason of his daughter's behaviour...so with geet's request maan was ready to accept chopra's  project in thought of komal's mom(single parent)...khurana's welcomed NT & told her to work with maan & she was overwhelmed with their gestures... loved maaneet chatted as komal's parents(excited to be real)...wow dadima's entry to shock her decision of Ip taken for vicky & maaneet's anxiety with dadima's decision who obviously (love birds) wanted to work together  which dadi was mischievously told Ip workers back to Ip so asked geet's decision to work with maan or vicky(maan only hehehe)...excited for next...thanks for pm...!!

Thank you for the long and lovely comment  πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks 4 da pm! read and commented already but sorry 4 short comments! I have added to the comments! magnificent update - NT seems nice! Mr Chopra speaks 2 Geet and she decides 2 talk 2 Maan abt this! loved Geet's cribbing session. Geet manages 2 convince him abt Chopra matter! but what did it for Maan was the mention of a single parent and he thinks abt Komal! Maan admires Geet! This Sasha n Tasha😑 Maan is pampering Komal! Pinky's dad is a huge support for Geet! Komal's papa sends Komal's mama a letter! he wants 2 chat online! Geet creates an email id so they can chat! Geet was hesistant at first! Loved the Khurana family moments! NT and Maan share a lovely bond! terrific Maaneet moments in the lift! happy that dadi was rude 2 Tasha n Sasha! dadi shouts Maan n apologises 2 Geet! dadi wants Geet to report to Vicky! Maan shcoked n tries 2 stop this! dadi leave the decison with Geet! nice precap! update soon 

Thanks a lot dear for your dual comments...Its really encouraging πŸ˜Š
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fantastic Chapter 

Maan went and visited Komaal and again gifted her while Geet feels he is spending to much
but Maan tells her he has a right as he been Komaal's papa 
I feel now that Maan have not been concentrating on his past much he does seem like a very social person always cares and is concern too 
while at the office there is an invisable thread that is pulling both Maan and Geet towards each other
he is always listening to her words and agrees to whatever she says 
and it seems like when Geet is around Maan he is truly himself 
now Daadi has come telling them she had to buy IP and she needs the previous workers back together with Geet 
waiting to see what decision Geet takes 

Thank you Tahir...😊You wont believe, how I wait to read your comments for each and every update...because your comments are up to point and really really amazing. πŸ˜³