Maneet FF JOURNEY CALLED LIFE Tr 2 - NOTE ADDED PG 63 - Page 24

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
HUH...this part was very important for me that's why took this long. Sorry dearies ConfusedEmbarrassed

I know lot of editing mistakes..will correct it one by one.

PART 27:

Maan slowly looks at her thro the blinds. Her concentration was fully into arranging the files... He smiles at her level of understanding...But why am I bothered what she will think about me? Do I really owe her any explanation? What's happening to me? Yeh ladki mujhe sach much paagal kar rahi hain...

At KM:

Nayantara walks in with so much of hesitation. After all, she cut all her relationship with her friends and Relatives...but at least she should have been courteous  to Maan's family which she failed to do...but still.. Daadi, Annie and Vicky are so excited to see Nayantara and hug her instantly...

Beta, when Maan called me and told me that you gave this surprise visit to his office, I just couldn't believe my ears. So, how are you beta?

Im fine Daadi...Aur Aap?

Hmm... tum dhekho aur batao

You are still maintaining that spark and charm Daadi...Touch wood...

Vicky and Annie greet her one after another...

Didi...you have changed a lot...you look even more gorgeous...and haaye...your long and shiney hair...he winks

NT pats on Vicky's cheeks...you too have changed a lot from a boy in nickers to a handsome man and she winks...She pinches Annie's cheeks...and this little girl...still cant believe she is in college now...

Ok...let NT take rest for some time...lets have a dinner together in the night. Maan will also be here.

Daadi calls for Nakul...Is NT's room ready? Please take all her luggage and belongings to her room. While Nakul is arranging for it...Daadi and NT make a slow walk to NT's room whilst talking...

Aur batao beta...how is Papa? How are your other all uncles and aunts settled in Canada? 

All fine Daadi

NT is feeling even more guilty receiving this warm welcome filled with excitement...NT holds Daadi's hands with teary eyes..

Daadi...Are you angry with me?

Yes, I am very very angry with you...

NT remains quite...

You straight away moved into a hotel? I was expecting you to come down to KM from Airport directly...You are Maan, Vicky and Annie's only cousin and hence have full right to stay in this home...

Daadi...she instantly hugs daadi with tears in her eyes...

Daadi wipes her tears...beta, I dont know what has been bothering you, but Maan told me that you are back to the same positiveness..I really appreciate it that you are coming out of your shell. 

NT sobs...Now, whatever help you need in this regard, me and Maan is always there to help you...hmm?

She nods for a Yes..

At KC: 

Geet gets a call on her landline...Pinky is trying to transfer her a call...

Geet...There's Mr. Chopra on the line.

She recalls she has recently heard his name  but doesn't remember when and how

He has been regularly calling for the last 2 days and Maan sir is not atall taking his calls... Also, Sir has strictly told me to not to take or transfer his call. It seems even when he tries to call on Maan sir's mobile, there's no answer. Now, I am holding his call as  he said he wants to talk to the lady who is secretary to Maan Sir...that's you.

Geet is wondering how Mr. Chopra knows her and what he wants to talk?

OK Pinky...I will take the call.

OK Geet...but remember, boss is not interested to continue our understanding with Mr. Chopras. So, be careful in dealing with this client.

Hello...
Hello Maam...Are you Mr. Maan's Secretary?

YES SIR..How can I help you?

Ma'm...

You can call me Geet...

Ms. Geet..Are you the one who was pushed into the pool by my daughter Ahana?

Now she understood who this person is...Its Ahana's dad Mr. Chopra on the line..She remains quite for a sec..

Ms. Geet...Please consider as if I am falling on your feet once again for all what my daughter did to you...

Sir...Sir...please...You are of age of my father...And and I had forgiven Ahana then and there and there ends the topic...

But its not the case with Mr. Maan...It seems he is still angry with me all because of what happened on that day, inspite of me falling in his feet and making Ahana tell Sorry to you.

What? Geet is all surprised to hear this.

Till that day, There were active calls, emails, Project proposals, new business...but from that day till date...there has been zero interaction what so ever...

Geet remains quite rolling her eyes...

I have called so many times and sent many emails to Maan mainly with apologies...but there has been no response at all...also when it comes to mobile calls, Maan used to attend to my calls instantly or would return my calls if he missed it...but everything changed between us from that day on...We have important and urgent projects lined up and its very important for us to meet and discuss...otherwise, we both...i.e KC and Chopra & Sons will be at loss..the major loss will be for us though...

Geet takes a long sigh...Sir, what can I do in this regard?

Ms. Geet...I somehow feel, rather convinced that Mr. Maan will listen to you. Please make him understand...I once again apologize for what so ever happened that day.

Its ok sir...but please dont mind if I tell you something...you seriously need to put some sence in your daughter as well...see  what all you are going thro is all because of her

I understand Ms. Geet...but its my fault again..She lost her mother at a very young age and I took over the responsibility of being both her parent. and during this process, she has got over pampered to this extent...I really couldnt help it dear. And I assure that henceforth I will deal with her in a different way.

Geet could very well understand what are the challenges to be a single parent..Moreover, She doesnt want to be the direct or indirect reason for  any business loss for both the parties.

I will talk to him and get back to you...Geet cuts the call after taking his contact details...

She immediately heads to Maan's cabin...and knocks the door...

Come in...

The speed at which she walked in...she drasticly slowed down once she heard his stern voice...

Bolo Geet..he asks this whilst scanning a file 

She knots her duppatta and fully tensed how to begin this topic...she cutely looks up at her babaji with a baby face...why do you always choose ME to sortout personal/sensitive topics with him?? To begin with, that pooja day where I had to speak on behalf of Daadi, then when he sold off IP where I had to voice it on behalf of myself as well as my colleagues, and today, I have to discuss about Mr. Chopra...and I know I am going to wake up the lion this time and its going to bounce at me...she takes a phew before continuing her self talk...GEET...You were kicked out of IP yesterday and today, you'll be kicked out of KC as well be prepared...Deadand she closes her eyes tight...

GEET...

his voice brings her back to her senses and she gulps 

Is everything fine? 

No Sir...I mean...Yes sir..she says it looking here and there and... 

He slams the file at the desk and comes dangerously close to her...and rests both his hands on her shoulder and pulls her even closer to him with their lips just an inch apart...again this close proximity sends shivers into them... and she nervously looks back into his eyes...whereas he thinks that she is all lost from the time Nayantara has walked into this office.

What is happening to you? I have been noticing that you are not yourself...
She looks back to him surprisingly...he still has a hold on her shoulder...

Is anything bothering you?

She slowly nods for a no

Did anyone tell you something that's upseting?

She again nods for a no...

Then, what's it? SPEAK FOR GOD's sake

She gulps and accumulates words to speak to him...S..sir...Mr. Chopra had called me..

He loosens his hold on her shoulder and at least relieved that she is not thinking about Nayantara...

He turns away from her ...Hmm.. he is trying to show himself calm but actually fuming thinking about Ahana's behavior on that day...

She is even more scared now as he is CALM...she gulps and continues...Mr. Chopra was telling me that you are not responding to any of his calls and emails right from the time of that farmhouse incident...

Maan has been listening quitely...

He was apologizing for his daughter's behaviour and had asked for my forgiveness again...and requested me to talk to you...sir...please forgive and forget what so ever happened...please sir...

Maan closes his eyes and recalls all what happened on that day especially when Ahana mercilessly threw Geet into that pool and didnt even care to help her even when geet was drawning and almost in the verge of loosing her life. What if Maan was not there to help her out on that time? Maan is not able to even think about the consequences...

NO GEET...its not possible..

But Sir...Chopras will make a big loss and we will be at loss too...

he turns towards Geet and holds her shoulder once again...No loss is a loss in front of you samji tum??...and looks deep into those eyes...and she equally responds looking back to his right eye and then the left...trying to understand what's going on in his mind but fails to...Is he so much concerend about me? but why?...and that too to this extent that he is prepared to face any loss...even a minor loss could be worth millions...

He instantly turns away from her closing his eyes...unable to understand what is happening to him...

Sir...please...what I understood so far is KC and C& Sons has shared a wonderful business relationship. Please don't spoil it...Mr. Chopra has been a nice person and he being such a big shot still apologized to me for his daughter's behavior...

Yes...he did it all because of business...

Geet pauses ...she doesn't want to give up... Sir...its not only that...I even raised the issue of his daughter's behavior and he further admitted that he has been a single parent and during this process, he has over pampered Ahana without his own knowledge...and he assured that he will take positive steps to correct her...

Maan still remains quite...

Sir...you can never understand what it takes to be a single parent...here, he has been looking after Ahana being her father and her mother at the same time ensuring not to make her feel the loss of her mother...it really takes a challenge to take care of a child being a single parent..

Now, Maan instantly thinks about Komal's mom when he hears about "Single Parent" Even she had mentioned in the letters what all she went thro...its so true what all Komal's mom goes thro being single parent... its really challenging...he is now slowly able to relate the same to Mr. Chopra..

Geet could very well sence that Maan is now getting convinced...

Sir...please forgive him for once...Please sir...for my sake...

Alright...fix up a meeting at 9:00 in the morning...

Geet looks at him with her mouth wide open...did he mean its a YES to rework with chopras??

GEET...he shouts and she comes back to her senses...

You heard it right...fix it up with Mr. Chopra and send emails regarding this meeting to the list of people which you have to take it from Aadi...

Geet instantly holds his right hand palm...SIR...Thank you so much...

They have a brief eye lock and Geet loostens her hold on his palm...

And...sir, its 5:45 PM...Shall I leave after sending this email? or any other pending task that you have?

No..nothing Geet..you can leave...

Thank you...Thank you sir...

she leaves back to her cabin with all smiles...

Maan is finally relieved seeing this smile on her face...This girl is crazy, most of the time she thinks about others...he too recollects these three incidents in row, that pooja day, then when she walked in to KM and fought for IP employees and today, for Mr. Chopra...If it was anyone else, he would have instantly sacked that person for interfering in his business decisions...and here, he is nodding his head for all what she says...Wondering what's happening to me? Why I get convinced with her what ever she says and that too instantly?? He looks at her thro the blinds..she is all into calling and emailing concerned people..and he is all lost in her.

Geet gets back to her cabin and before leaving for the day, she calls Mr. Chopra and confirms appointment...Mr. Chopra was soo very thankful to Geet...She sends email to list of all staff who will be present in the meeting, including Aadi, Sasha, Tasha... 

Tasha, tells Sasha...

Sasha...Mera matlab hain, mam...you were telling me that Maan sir had taken a strong stand not to interact with Chopras hence forth...and once he takes such decisions he stands by it...and now, this email??

Tasha, I am seeing lot of changes in MK from the time he had taken over IP and Geet started to assist him...Anyways, lets see what's this meeting all about.

Geet-Pinky on the way back home...Oye Geet, I had told you just take Mr. Chopra's call and ignore it. Then, why did you go and talk to Maan sir? He has once decided that he will not go ahead with them and that's it. He must have got angry at you na.

No Pinky, I made him understand Mr. Chopra's situation to him and he instantly agreed. There's a important meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM between Maan Sir and Mr. Chopra at our office. 

Kya? This is unbelievable...

Why? 

Once Maan sir takes a decition to cancel a  contract / project / partnership, he sticks on to it and come what may, he will not change it...Wonder why he listened to you instantly.

Geet is really not able to understand...why does he actually listens to me all the time??
Geet and Pinky walk in to home together...Geet murmurs to Pinky...Pinky...pls dont tell uncle ji that I was locked and then fainted...Even Komal will get tensed listening to this dear

Mamma...Komal is all excited seeing her mom and hugs her tight...

Geet instantly carry her in her arms and kiss her...both walk into their respective room...so that Geet can fresh up and can have a talk with Komal...

How was your day baby?

All good Mama...Papa also came to see me today...

Geet somehow expected this but still was worried for Komal what if her papa didnt come to meet her today? How will she handle Komal then? Thank god he came...Even Geet feeling happy hearing this...

Geet had a nice face wash and walking out of her washroom wiping her face...

Dekha..Main ne kahatha na? He might have got important works for the last two days and  He will surely come to see you today.

Komal opened her cupboard and showed all what she got from her papa today. 

Fir se doll and chocolates?? This papa of yours is really over pampering you...each and every time you get some or the other expensive doll or toy from him...aur upar se chocolates...

I didnt ask...Papa got it by himself...

I know my daughter...you are scaring him with your emotional blackmailing ...and everytime he misses to meet you...he tries to compensate this way...why do you force him to spend so much? 

But Mamma...I didnt ask...Papa got it by himself...she talks blinking here and there...

Geet is really amused her kiddish tricks...whenever Komal is tensed or caught doing something mischievous, she simply keeps on repeating same answer again and again...

Poor papa hain na?? even he must be having his own expenses to take care of? Next time when you meet him, dont force him to spend on you so much...Tik hain?

Tik hain Mamma...

Kya Tik hain? Tum Na, bilkul papa ki beti banthi ja rahi ho...you will again do what you want to do...

Pinky's dad walks out of the kitchen with hot mugs of teas and pakodas...and places it on the dining table..and shouts...Tea and SNAKS READY...sab bahar aajao...

Geet runs to him and hug him...

Uncle ji...phir se itni takleef lee aap ne..why do you need to make pakodas and that too at this time?

Kya beta? Its your first day at KC hain na...that's why treat...

Aap ko tho bahana chahiye na uncle?

Komal rushes to table and grabs her favorite pakodas...and everyone smile at her...

Uncle, komal ne aap ko tang tho nahin kiya na...

Nahin beta...ulta it was so much fun with her and I had good time...
All took their respective seats munching pakodas with tea..

how was your day today beta??

Geet had so many emotions running within her...especailly all her encounters with her boss was so eventful...she is not able to understand how to react...ofcourse she cannot show it  to uncle...it was a great day uncle..it didnt seem to as if it was a new place to me...

I am not surprised atall as I know my Geet will win over any situation...

Not only that papa..its mainly because she knows me and Maan sir over there...

Geet is shocked with what Pinky is trying to say...

ME as she knows as we come from same home...and her boss remains same with both IP and KC..hain na Geet? and she winks

Geet is giving a glare at Pinky with her face fully dipped with embarrassment

Once uncleji went back to Kitchen as he had some pending cooking work... Geet cought Pinky...

Kya Pinky, you love to put me into embarresing situation hain na?

Arre...what did I do now? I just mentioned what is true right? 

Acha, yeh batao...who is that lady who hugged boss? you went behind her right? kuch patha kiya us ke baare main?

Oh Pinky, she is Nayantara... Maan Sir's cousin from Canada

Kya? Pinky had a shock of her life as she never knew Boss had a cousin who was no way in the picture for years.

Haan...and I guess no body knows in the office about Nayantara...even boss didnt tell me anything about her see...but I went and spoke with her...she is such an amazing lady...she spoke to me so well and we also did introduce each other..

sach main yaar...you were so right telling the staff there that she could be someone who is related to boss...how did you guess it?

Its so obvious with their hug dear...you will not understand all this..certain lessons that I have learnt from my challenging life...

Acha..apne Genral Knowledge keliye poochrahi hoon...how will it be when two lovers hug each other?
Geet got up slowly she closes her eyes and explains to her...its a tight hug...where you feel each other's heartbeat...your ears rests on his broad chest and your eyes instantly closes to make way for the ears to feel the heartbeat even louder...and there is a silent shiver which doesnt let you get out of this hug that easily...she remembers both time she got to hug Maan...once during the pool incident and today when she got locked in that store room...and she opens her eyes instantly about what is going on in her mind and rolling her eyes...Why did I remember about Maan Sir in the first place? and instantly runs to her room and sits down on her bed...breathing heavy...

few seconds pass by and Geet is still in her own world where she lost herself in that hug...her eyes are closed so tight... just then Komal comes to her with the envelop which her papa gave her..

Mamma...

Geet has not heard her first time...but she almost jerked when Komal calls out for her loudly..

MAMMA...

Haan...Haan beta...

Yeh aap keliye...yeh envelope...papa ne diye aap ke liye...and she leaves...

For Geet, its a definite sigh of a relief to get a letter from Komal's papa...wonder what makes her think so..Geet slowly opens the letter which was in the envelope and reads it...

Hello Komal mom...

How are you?

To begin with, I am really sorry for not able to meet up with Komal for last two days and...above all, not being able to interact with you thro these letters for quite some time..I had really been busy and lot of changes happening in my office...

She snaps out of the letter for a sec...yeah even in my office ... ConfusedWhy there are so many things that are happening in and around her that also matches with Komal's papa's current conditions... ...she really wonders and gets back to read the letter...

One thing that has been really bothering me is about your new work atmosphere and above all, your new boss...Is he still behaving rude with you? Is he troubling you in any ways? Please give me a honest answer..I am there to help you out..

she again snaps out of the letter...phir se? he is really getting tensed unnecessarilly...she cutely looks up...hey babaji...why did I ever write to him about my so called new boss and his initial behaviour...you should have stopped me na? now, how to make him understand that my boss is actually behaving good with me? HOW?? Please give me an answer? I know you are enjoying seeing me like this...Ouchshe continues to read the letter...

I understand that in your previous letter, you have answered about these questions which I have raised...but its not convincing me still...I am really worried for you as you are mom of my little angel and anything that will effect you will have its effect on her...so please dont mistake me...I want to ensure that you are safe at your work place and hence...I request you for once please chat with me online...is it possible?  

Geet again snaps out of the letter...this time she is in utter shock and she just tries to read the last line again...did he mean to chat online? but why? Shockedshe continues with the letter..

I know this sentance of mine is really mistaken by you... but my intentions are genuine...hope you understand my concerns...I will be at peace when we have live chat atleast for once...I will wait for you online today...My ID is [email protected] will be online during the evening time and will eagerly wait for your log in..

With Warm Wishes
Komal's Papa

Geet is in a big confusion now...had it been any other guy who is sharing his email ID for chatting, she would have given him a good piece of mind...but here, its Komal's papa and what ever said and done, she cannot mistake him...his intentions are quite genuine...

Ab main kya karoon kya karoon?

She grabs Pinky's laptop which is kept on the side table...creates a quick email ID...say, [email protected] and logs in. and she instantly searches for komal's papa's mail ID and invites him for a chat...

At KM...
Maan walks in...Annie and Vicky hug him and once they are done, NT also comes to him and gives a teddy hug...

Daadi simply scans at Maan...she recalled all what she got to witness at nandiniji's school...and sighs... All she wishes is she gets to see this happiness in him for all his life long..and what all she had discussed it with Vicky, she needs to implement on Maan...but for that she has to patiently wait till next day.

I have to workout, then fresh up and come and join you people...
Maan goes for his usual evening workouts ...

Today, he is actually not mentally stressed...but a whole lot of things going on in his mind...

But while doing his Tie-chi sessions today, he has been thinking only about Geet all the time...wondering what's happening to him...he is shocked with his own reactions when she hit the plant branch and hurt her right eye; when she got locked in that store room...and why the hell he got worried about Geet's reactions when NT hugged him... Above all, Why did I say Instant YES for getting back to business understanding with Chopras? The more and more he is trying to avoid Geet, the more and more he is getting engulfed in her thoughts and this is really burning him within... he stopped for a while to relax and he remembers all his close encounters with Geet today...its really getting inevitable to avoid her or not think about her...Just then, there's a ping on his mobile...A chat invitation from [email protected]

Huh..how could I forget I was suppose to chat with Komal mom? This Geet is really messing with my mind and also brain...Huh...Anyways, I was so worried what will Komal's mom think about this whole episode of chatting online and by receiving this invitation from her, its understood that she too tis taking it positively.

He is done with his workout session and rush to fresh himself before taking his laptop in hand...

He logs in and accepts Komal's mom's invitation to chat..

back to Geet's home...

Geet has logged in...sent invitation and has been waiting for komal's papa to come online...and finaly he seems to have logged in and accepted her invitation.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Its text chat and not voice chat]

HI
HI
There is a moment of awkward silence for both...Especially, Geet  is really in a mess thinking how to start the conversation and by then, there's a message from the other end...

Hi..is it Komal's Mom?Smile

her heart is beating faster and fingers shiver...but she has to start typing as she too has mutually agreed to chat with him ...

Hello...yes, its me.. Komal's mom...Smile

how are you?
Me fine and you?
Yes...I'm fine thank you.
Thank you for agreeing to chat online..Big smile
hmm..pleasure is mine... Embarrassed
Again, there is a pause for a while...with a confusion how and where to start...
So, just back from office? 
Hmm...yes...
Komal must be keeping you busy once you are back from office...Big smile
Yes, but she also understands that Mama is tired and she gives me my space...Smile
That's really nice of her...
Yes, she has been a very understanding kid...
Now, Geet is feeling a bit comfortable to chat with him...and she takes a lead...

So, howz Komal behaving with you? Hope she is not troubling you much...Tongue
Not atall...infact, I mentioned this in one of my letters...all her naughtyness and troubling is only with her mama..not with her papa.. Wink

Geet is really looking here and there when he types "her mama" and "her papa" so close close...but all she does is inserts a smiley

Embarrassed

But why are you buying her so many things? You are really over pampering her you see...
Ofcourse, I am her papa, I have full right to pamper her right? you know something? I am always feeling low as I always feel I am doing so less for her...
Oh really? then, what is the definition for "More"?
Oh c'mon...komal is a baby doll and at this age, kids and especially girls would love to receive one or the other gifts...
But arent you spending so much money on buying things for her? 

Maan was just smiling at her for being typical mother with so many list of doubts...

It doesnt matter to me...afterall, I am doing it for Komal..Wink
Geet thinks...uff...this komal's papa is just same same like Komal...Itne Ziddi?Shocked

She has really got attached to you...she misses you even when you dont get to meet her for day or two...she is like that only...she doesnt know any limits when she gets attached to someone. I am really sorry for any troubles she created for not seeing you for last 2 days...Confused
No...not at at all...Infact, I missed her too...but I was really held up in too many things in my office and couldnt help it...
Yeah...I can very well understand...
So, howz your office?
At this point..Komal calls for her..
Oh...I am sorry, Komal is calling for me...I have to go.
Oh...but..
I am sorry...I have to go...Shall we continue our chat tomorrow?
Its alright..
Shall we chat tomorrow, same time?
Hmm
Bye
Bye

at KM:
Damn...now have to wait till tomorrow to know how its going in her office. Ok..will wait then. But I will not backoff till I make sure.

Meantime, Nakul calls him for Dinner...

At Dinner table Daadi, Vicky, Annie and NT are already present and Maan joins them. 

NT is all happy now...Daadi...itne saal beetgaye is tarah saath main betke khake, baath karke...(so many years have passed by where we missed to have dinner together and talk with each other)
Maan bullys her...Yeah I remember this chatter box...she would never stop talking even when she's eating..LOL

Bade Veerji...you were nothing less...you will leave all what used to be in your plate and steal from my plate and eat...ConfusedAnd Vicky would get Su Su just when he takes first bite of food all the time...wonder what was the trick or logic... LOL

All laugh looking at him...Vicky's face was going all red in embarrassment.
Oh Didi...everyone here had enough bullying me and you too join them now?

Kyon Vicky, I was eagerly waiting to see if you are doing all those pranks again today?? and she winks..Wink

Daadi interupts...He has surprisingly outgrown that phase...huh...but still he is a kid you see..really wonder how he lived in US all alone for his higher education..but that helped him to live on his own to some extent...

What? Vicky, you were in US??

Haan Didi...I was there for nearly 2 years for completing my MBA you see. I just returned 10 days back.

Oh...I used to regularly visit US..I wish I would have known this otherwise, I would have definelty cought up with you...Sorry dear...

NT is feeling the guilt of not staying in touch with the closest people...Maan and Vicky were really close to her and she had been so unfair  to them..

Didi...its ok..I am so happy that atleast we are united now...

Daadi holds her hand... Its ok beta dont think too much about what was encircling you those 7 years and there's no use talking about it. What happened is happened...Aage kya karna hain is ke baare main socho (Think about what you plan to do further). 

NT looks at Maan and answerers Daadi...Daadi I have comeback to mainly patch up with all my near and dear ones...

Woh sab tho hotha rahega beta (All that will happen dear)...but what have you thought about your career?

Now Maan also interupts...Haan NT, what have you thought about it?
I have not planned anything serious Bade Veerji...And I have not got much of an experience...I have assisted in my Dad's business operations every now and then..that's it...now, how will I get a job in this Indian market?

You are not joining anywhere else, you will work with me ...

Everybody look at each other...

But Bade Veerji as I told you, I do not have much experience...
I know that and that's why for one or two months you just check on my business operations and according to your strength area, I will assign you a position and slowly you can become one of the business partners but before that I want you to gain confidence in yourself...

But Bade Veerji...

Your Civil engg degree is the biggest plus point and I know my sister how smart she is in learning and developing herself...

Maan is right beta...your mind will be well occupied with this work..Daadi keeps her hand on NT's shoulder...please beta, say YES

NT hugs Daadi and then Maan with tears in her eyes...Thank you so much Bade Veerji...Is it ok if I join day after as I have to visit my school and college and try to catch up with few friends whom I missed to get in touch for seven years..

Take your time dear...but you must join my Business..

I will surely do Bade Veerji...Thank you for bringing this spark in me..

Next Day:

Geet gets into the lift...and she instantly prays her Babaji...Hey Babaji, with all what happened yesterday, I am really feeling shy to face my boss...and moreover, our cabins side by side and I am not able to stop myself looking at him..she closes her eyes... I really dont want to get into any serious thoughts about him..please be with me...

she is still in the lift and forgot to press the floor number. lift opens again and Maan walks in... her eyes are still closed and she is still lost in her own world silently praying for her babaji...Maan has been looking at her quitely..how innocent and cute she looks offering her silent prayers.. She opens her eyes slowly and she has shock of her life to find her boss
standing right in front of her and her eyes are wide open..

Without her own knowledge, she has been looking at him...Even he is lost in her for the brief moment. He comes little closer to her and she closes her eyes with fear...his hands pass by her to press the floor number button in the lift...

Geet takes a phew...

Geet...The lift doesnt know which floor we have to go...you should press the button for it to move hmm??

She was about to answer him and by the time, the lift stopped in the respective floor and Maan walked out  and turns to look at her with a smirk on his face..leaving a confused Geet Behind..

Hey Babaji, Now what does this smirk means? OuchShe again cutely looks up ...Babaji, you have stopped listening to me?? What did I ask you? Keep me away from him and see he is right in front of me..Deadshe stamps her feet and walks towards her cabin...

Its 9:00 AM and Meeting begins with all positive notes with  Chopras... 
Apart from Maan, Geet, Aadi, Sasha and Tasha were also representing KC and Chopras were a team of around 5 people. Mr. Chopra gestures a thank you smile at  Geet and she responds with a smile.

Mr. Maan, This is our new project...please have a look... We have this project mainly focusing on middle income group...age group beween 30-45...

They discuss about the various aspects...about location, foundation, layouts, architectures, building materials...and when the topic came to colours...Geet was not really convinced with the coloring part and she had raised some issues...

She turns to Maan..Sir...if you dont mind, for the exteriors, this colour looks dull and also, it will wearout with one or two rains... and interiors, this paint will become too too bright, go for same colour but some lighter coatings...

Mr. Chopra was really impressed with her inputs...
Your points are very well received Ms. Geet...
Maan was also listening to her points and seems to have accepted it. Sasha-Tasha fuming with their usual jealousy.

By the way Mr. Maan, We had agreed recently that the paints will be supplied by Indian Paints which you had taken over...

Maan and Geet look at each other with whole lot of confusion...
We are very much interested to handover the painting part to Indian Paints..

Oh...Mr. Chopra...Indian Paints has been...

Maan was interfared by another voice of the person who just entered the meeting room...Indian Paints has been very busy these days but it will surely consider your project Mr. Chopra..
Everybody turn to look at the direction where this voice came from...and it was none other than Savithri Devi, Maan's Daadi...

Everyone standup to welcome her to the meeting. Maan is all shocked as Daadi didnt tell him about her surprise visit to KC..

Ohh Maa'm what a pleasant surprise...Mr. Chopra gets into a shakehand with Savithri ji..

Maa'm I need not mention...when you say it will be done...It will surely be done...I trust you 100 % Savithri Ji..

Savithri (Daadi ) smiles at Chopra where as she gives an angered filled glare to Maan...

Maan has been silently observing his Daadi...he now knows there's something going to happen..

Mr. Maan...will have another meeting soon with this regard...And Ms. Geet...Thanks for your inputs once again...Thank you Savithri Ji...Saying this...Mr. Chopra and team leaves from the meeting room...
Now Savithriji speaks to the rest of the people present there...
Everyone please leave...I have something important to speak with Maan and Geet...

Aadi leaves from there immediately where as Sasha and Tasha were still standing there...mainly confused why Geet is also asked to stay back...
Savithri (Daadi) shouts at Sasha and Tasha..Didnt you hear what I said? GET OUT BOTH OF YOU...and both run out for their life..
Geet is terrified as she has never seen Savithriji so angry...still she goes ahead and wishes her...

Maa'm...how are you?

I am fine beta.Yeh kya Maa'm Maa'm laga rakha hain? I told you call me "Daadi".

Ji Daadi...Geet smiles at her and really wonders...with Daadi's sweet behaviour whenever they get to meet. To that matter, even Maan wonders how Daadi and Geet get so well along with each other..still wondering what Daadi has to talk with both.

Maan is kind of happy looking at them being close.

The very next minute Daadi gets back to her angry form and she comes near Maan...

Yeah kya tha maan? You bought IP and you sold it in less than 10 days and the new owner downsized the people working there including Geet? This is not done? How could you be so irresponsible?

Both Maan and Geet look at each other...Maan doesnt know what to comment...moreover, Daadi has assured chopras that IP will complete the paining for their project...

Daadi...woh...main..

Kya Maan?

Geet is not able to take her boss getting scoldings from his Daadi. Even though he has committed a big mistake. but she cannot voice it out at the moment and listens to them quietly. 

To remind you, I am one of the board of Directors of Khurana Constructions. There was a big appreciation when you bought IP. At the sametime, All members have voted against the decition of selling it. You know how difficult it was for me? I didnt even have an answer as my own grandson didnt tell me about it.Angry

Woh Daadi...I was about to tell you.

When? After 10 years? 

Daadi Mocks and Maan and Geet remain quite.

Aap ko patha hain, Geet us din kitni pareshan thi. She didnt even tell me the reason. Its just that I came to know about it today.

She turns to Geet...Geet beta...Jo hua teek nahin hua. That day, you didnt even tell me what's bothering you. I really felt bad about it when I came to know about it today. 

(She came to know 2 days back but prefers to maintain telling this lie as the circumstances demands..)

Geet is really confused...Even though she feels bad for IP getting away from her hand..But  she had lost all rights on it when Maan got over it. What bothered her was all employees including her loosing their respective jobs and Maan delt with that situation wisely by shifting all IP employees to KC. Hence  she is no longer angry on Maan. 

I am sorry on behalf of Maan. 

Maan is really not able to believe that his Daadi is asking for forgiveness on behalf of him..but he is helpless and no choice left for him apart from being a quite listener of Daadi-Geet conversation

Daadima...yeh aap kya kehrahi hain? 

She holds daadi's hand. Maan sir took back all of us into Khurana Construction. see..he has compensated for it by taking over all IP employees into Khurana Construction. 

Daadi smiles within thinking how Geet was blasting Maan on the day when he sold IP and today, she is supporting him... Smile still she has to maintain her tough attitude.

That's not the point beta...this many workers moving to KC at a time will effect its man power planning of our organisation...That's why I had no other choice, I had to buy back IP from the current owner. He was not willing to sell it. Hence I paid him 50 lakhs more than what he had invested here and got back IP from him and handed over to Vicky... 

Maneet look at each other unable to believe what they are hearing.

YES...Now Vicky is the owner of IP...Also, Vicky also needs to start somewhere and he is keen in getting into a business which will be exclusively his. so why not IP? 

Maan and Geet remain silent for a while glancing at each other every now and then..

Now, I have taken another decision. All previous IP workers have to get back to IP. Now Geet will report to Vicky.

Both Maan and Geet take Daadima's name as if they are not accepting for it. 

DAADIMA???Shocked

Kya hua? Aap dono itne heran kyon hain? 

Dadima, Geet is my PA now, I need her to assist me on my daily routines here.

Ab aap yeh decision nahin le sakthe

Par Daadima...

If you want, you can appoint a new assistant for yourself...

Again Maneet look at each other not at all convinced with what Daadi has just said...Whereas Daadi is inwardly enjoying Maneet's plight...

Maan is trying his best to console Daadi...But Geet is the one who is aware of my office details here. Geet is rolling her eyes with what she is hearing from Maan...how would I know? Its been only 2 days here for me here and I have just started understanding the KC operations. Ouch But she is not willing to let it go either. 

Both are litterally lost in each other's eyes as if they are communicating "I cannot work without you" But helpless..

Alright...I will leave the decision to Geet..she turns to Geet now. What do you say Geet? 

Again Maneet look at each other..and Daadi is enjoying their plight inwardly... LOLAlso, her mobile has been on all this time connected to Vicky. Even he has been enjoying all what he is getting to hear. LOLNow clearly understands Daadima's dual plan. Also he is at a relief that Maan has got to know who the new owner is. 

Geet beta...what would you prefer? Working with KC reporting to Maan Singh Khurana OR Working with IP again but reporting to Vicky Khurana?

Geet is all confused...what decision to take now??Ouch

Precap: Geet's Decision 

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago

Amazing part  lakshmi akka..always touchy one..komal Papa & komal Mama enter  in next stepBig smileBig smileBig smile..great going.come back to update..Nt hestitate enter to km.yeah it not easy come home even they r close with them..but dadi, vicky & annie welcomed her sweet ways.dadi assured maan & she help her with her .nt overwhelmed their love.chopra need talk with geet .she confused why he need talk with her..even maan also denied attend his call after pinky transferred call to geet..opps he is chopra .that anahna ka father now understand why maan denied attend his call..she felt bad for him and worried about lose both company..come enter in lion den..she so cute while complain to her babaji..poor babaji hearing her every bak bak even we also enjoyed ur bak bak geetuEmbarrassed..maan noticed she is silent and thought if she think about morning incident..omg msk accept chopra because of komal mam..hmm MSK admiring komal mam so much..oh great na..i am waiting when komal mam & komal papa face to face off..with komal .sasha and tasha confused maan changed her decision.maan admiring her character.how she think about others...but she need think about herself also..plz  geet think ur life alsoErmm.pinky father so lovely..komal , my pyaari cutie..and pyaari pigeon for her father..she doing pigeon job for her papa very mouch..now komal papa blast bomb to komal mama..she shocked he asked chat with him..yeah he asked genuinely..now pigeon post dismissed to cutie..and she want clear to komal papa, her  boss good with her..initially think wrongly wow what id life 123 & komal 123 hehe.i want 123 change to 143 so soon.Wink...komal papa pampering cutie so much..komal mama scolding beti and her papa..so sweet family..i  hope they come one roof soon..chat so nice & so genuine..lovely and declaring komal papa & komal mama..so cute..maan did little leg pulling with geet..so lovely...yeah cutie bothering her papa why not he do pampering more na,why she bothering him. Maan want Nt join with him but she denied after she accept..i love NT character.i hope she become bridge of maaneet relation bring close to together.dadi u r rocker..i love u..chopra meeting and said Ip doing paint worker..sasha not like geet give input for chopra..jeaousy...dadi u r rockerz..she blasted another bomb..first she showing sasha & tasha place..i love her bossing tone and lovely tone with geet..wow dramaquenn and her lie with maaneet..poor maaneet..geet support him..dadi happy seeing her concern everything..now geet decide vicky or maan..maaneet screaming inside heheheLOLLOLLOL maan said she know about office detail wow what a answer maan, she joined only 2 days na.how she know everything..i cannot work without u..soon this words changed to i cannot live without u..dadi & vicky enjoyed their flight.now decision take by geet..i want geet reporting to maan.but i cannot trust this writer..they do anything with readers..poor readers only..so i am waiting for next part.yeah i forgot lift scene so cute oneEmbarrassed

Edited by maaneetfavo - 4 years ago
Oh ho
Why all miking smiling Anu, kalpana and khushi??

Have I typed anything wrong? DeadCry
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Oh ho

LOL
we r happy for update and reserve our place with happy place..Big smile
u did not any wrong akka..we happy see ur update ..
i am right guys..Embarrassed

by the way ..i am second reserve my place..

Akka, now i updating my MFS wedding part..after updating..i read and then comment..Embarrassed
Originally posted by maaneetfavo

Oh ho

LOL

Akka, now i updating my MFS wedding part..after updating..i read and then comment..Embarrassed

Oh..Appadiya??,Embarrassed

Nan Bayande poiten...Ennoda postukku Avvalavu Demand??Tongue

Thank you for advance reservationsBig smile
Originally posted by maaneetfavo

Oh ho

LOL

Missed to tell..

CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING IF ROCKERZClap
Yup full demand Akka !! 
Naan unga writings a stalk panitu erukaen !!
:))