Maneet FF JOURNEY CALLED LIFE Tr 2 - NOTE ADDED PG 63 - Page 24

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...NT meets everyone but is really guilty of not having any contact with them for so many years......Daadi assures her and says that she's always with her...😎...Geet solves the dispute between Mr. Chopra and Maan...👏👏👏...Maan agrees to work with Mr. Chopra again after Geet talks with him over this matter...😉...Geet thinks Maan is over-pampering Komal by gifting her with so many chocolates...🤣...Geet keeps on thinking about Maan and so does him...😛😉...both are falling for each other...👏👏👏...Maan i.e Komal's dad gets worried about Komal's mom new boss...😆😆... (That's what me too like...dumbo Maan 😆)He invites her for an online chat to which Geet agrees...😉...they chat with each other but I am really angry since u stopped at the wrong time...😡...(On a positive note, they get to chat again...isnt it?? 😉😛) NT, Daadi, Vicky and Maan teases each other remembering their old memories...😛😆...Maan offers NT a job in KC...😎...Daadi finally confesses to Maaneet that Vicky is the new owner of IP...👍🏼...She intentionally asks Geet to work in IP from now on to see Maaneet's reactions...😉...she teases them both as they both don't want to go away from each other...😛☺️...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm..😃...

Thanks a lot for your long comments dear 🤗

Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Ohhh sweetypie...Congrats my dear 🤗

Kalpana ...I cought your weekness today...you have Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) to the extent that Kalpana1 (Maneetfavo) is "J" of Kalpana2 (Fantasy-ka-Love) 🤣

🤣🤣🤣..yeah i know very well that i am crazy No 1..😛
but akka , she really jealous with me because i have more friends in GHSP forum eventhough she have got cute cute little sisters more in akdha forum..they really crazily love with her..but madam jealous with me..too bad na..what i do with my twin sis..

Awesome update 
Loved it 
Well penned 
Part 27
Awesome... Lovely... Daadima is Too good... Liked it so much...
Superb and dhamaka Dadi Entry
Fabulous update dear, dadi is amazing 
Lovely update. 
It's Geet's good heart that she convinces Maan to accept Mr. Chopras apology and resume working with them.  And maan can never say no to Geet. Also his concern for Komals mom and Geet's trust on Komal's papa is sweet. 
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Hayyooo...unga Anbu Thollai Thangalaiye...Bhagawaane Kaapathu (Babaji...Save me) 😳

Akka bhagawaane enn distrub panringo !!? U have to bear this anbu thollai till GF is alive. Hope GF is alive till eternity. 
Pardon my Tamil. 😆😛  Though iam Tamilian can't type Tamil words in English fluently. I definitely take a bow in front of ur skill and your managing ability to type ur writings in both the version s.
😊
Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Khushibloom

oh so u guys are from chennai right ?
Hahaha be careful kalpana 😉 😆

Yup khushi iam south Indian. Don't worry Ana (kalpana ) I will kidnap u after getting permission from ur parents dear . I don't want to stress ur parents regarding ur safety  and whereabouts as I don't like seeing others in stress or pain because of me.
Khushi I will involve u in kidnapping as well . Hope ur ok with it.😊

@Lakshmi Akka , 
Extermely sorry for spamming ur thread.

Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago