Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Fantastic Chapter 

Maan went and visited Komaal and again gifted her while Geet feels he is spending to much
but Maan tells her he has a right as he been Komaal's papa 
I feel now that Maan have not been concentrating on his past much he does seem like a very social person always cares and is concern too 
while at the office there is an invisable thread that is pulling both Maan and Geet towards each other
he is always listening to her words and agrees to whatever she says 
and it seems like when Geet is around Maan he is truly himself 
now Daadi has come telling them she had to buy IP and she needs the previous workers back together with Geet 
waiting to see what decision Geet takes 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...NT meets everyone but is really guilty of not having any contact with them for so many years......Daadi assures her and says that she's always with her...😎...Geet solves the dispute between Mr. Chopra and Maan...👏👏👏...Maan agrees to work with Mr. Chopra again after Geet talks with him over this matter...😉...Geet thinks Maan is over-pampering Komal by gifting her with so many chocolates...🤣...Geet keeps on thinking about Maan and so does him...😛😉...both are falling for each other...👏👏👏...Maan i.e Komal's dad gets worried about Komal's mom new boss...😆😆...He invites her for an online chat to which Geet agrees...😉...they chat with each other but I am really angry since u stopped at the wrong time...😡...NT, Daadi, Vicky and Maan teases each other remembering their old memories...😛😆...Maan offers NT a job in KC...😎...Daadi finally confesses to Maaneet that Vicky is the new owner of IP...👍🏼...She intentionally asks Geet to work in IP from now on to see Maaneet's reactions...😉...she teases them both as they both don't want to go away from each other...😛☺️...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm..😃...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Thanks for pm..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mg conversation was nice.komal's papa's letter scene was nice.chatting was so nice.when will they identify each other?lift scene was nice.guess geet will choose maan.hoping for that
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so dadi waiting to see their reactions mg talks are nice
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Thank you for pm..
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
Thxc 4r pm
Fantasy-ka-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Missed to tell..

CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING IF ROCKERZ👏

Lakshmi akka u wished only her not me..i am also enter in goldie na..
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

AND THE LONGEST COMMENT AWARD GOES TO KALPANA
😃👏🤗

====> i try , i keep this awards with me in future comment also 👍🏼

Seriously dear...I am soo happy to read it...and will read it again and again 😳
====> my pleasure akka 😃

Oh my Baby doll, cant express my happiness in words after reading your looong comment. 
===> yes, i got one more names in IF ..baby doll so cute names..😳
The highlight was...you want to see them from 123 to 143 (code for I love you 😉)  😛 😆
===> yes even i mention i cannot work with u change to I cannot live without u😉
i want geet reporting to maan.but i cannot trust this writer.. loved this 😆😆😆

====> yes, i am not trust writer.. poor readers. & yeah me too😕..this writer bina..make our readers heart to Dhak dhak.
Thanks god atleast someone here who loved the lift scene...me too loved it so much 😳
====> yes i love it, maan smirked look & said without press button lift not move..yeah mahe mahe..i imagine bg song  how dreamy na😳