Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What tension? Maha bakwaas scene hai๐Ÿ˜†...Anika ka dimaag has been dialed back to zero and she's thinking like the dumb fangirls who think Shivaay wants NKK wala baby so that's why he's marrying Rags

Shivaay ke dialogues phir bhi better the where he retorted that Anika has also gotten engaged so why is she asking him what he does...so he tells her the day she can complete her sentence about "Maine sagaai", then they'll talk...that's all...random filler scene hi tha

And I couldn't get over the fact that the baby was RIGHT THERE behind Shivaay and Anika couldn't see it๐Ÿ˜•...super dumb scene

That conversation was a massive W*F. Anika should really tell Shivaay that she ain't engaged. And really isn't obvious by this point why Shivaay's getting engaged to Rags. They're just dragging the inevitable confrontation between these two with their massive misunderstandings.

That baby that couldn't stop crying all of yesterday managed to stay completely silent during that scene...wowww
AreYaar thumbnail
Can someone tell me what this family photoshoot BTS is that you guys were referencing in the previous CC? 
AreYaar thumbnail
FINALLY the topic got closed...LOL took them a whole day to get around to it...itne slow tch tch๐Ÿ˜†
WittyFlair thumbnail
Khush, your lovely Gulneet are busy trying to save their new epicness ipk3 from failing at the get-go. The baby track is a filler and they won't bother following up with the real tracks until they fix that show.

Trp aunties are our only hope...sadly ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your thread was interesting AY...got closed on the 19th page not bad.
Lasted quite a while.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charismatic-gem

That conversation was a massive W*F. Anika should really tell Shivaay that she ain't engaged. And really isn't obvious by this point why Shivaay's getting engaged to Rags. They're just dragging the inevitable confrontation between these two with their massive misunderstandings.

That baby that couldn't stop crying all of yesterday managed to stay completely silent during that scene...wowww

I feel too tired to even outrage now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The baanjh scene which was all part of a NAATAK in the ML track is being used as a reference point by Anika to say that Shivaay didn't even LIKE babies? ROFL๐Ÿ˜†...all he said to her back then was that it's ok if she can't have babies...so where on earth did this get extrapolated all the way to he hates babies, Anika can't give him NKK babies so he's getting married to Rags to have NKK babies...I can't even
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Maha drag it was but thank god for less bhavya aaj and I was able to forward her bs ek token scene daal dia of shivika where anika sounded offended ke why is he looking baby pics and wanting a baby ? Kyon behan why does it matter ? I liked shivaay's answers he was already pretty pakaooed by The baby and was in no mood for more dimaag ka dahi by anika she is totally on another track and wrong mehhh ref was blah the basanti thing was so whatever I thought they'll have more to it but woh bhi bas wahin khatam ho Gaya and what was the waste of 4mins on push and pull of dabba? Who found that funny? Forget the baby anika couldn't see Rudy on the floor too blah

Aaj bhi bas boys ke bits hi worth watching thay rest too much drag and Idc if it is not shivika

Meri bhi patience is at an all time lowEdited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Maha drag it was but thank god for less bhavya aaj and I was able to forward her bs ek token scene daal dia of shivika where anika sounded offended ke why is he looking baby pics and wanting a baby ? Kyon behan why does it matter ? I liked shivaay's answers he was already pretty pakaooed by The baby and was in no mood for more dimaag ka rahi by anika she is totally on another track and wrong mehhh ref was blah the basanti thing was so whatever I thought they'll have more to it but woh bhi bas wahin khatam ho Gaya and what was the waste of 4mins on push and pull of dabba? Who found that funny? Forget the baby anika couldn't see Rudy on the floor too blah

Aaj bhi bas boys ke bits hi worth watching thay rest too much drag and Idc if it is not shivika

Meri bhi patience is at an all time low

Welcome to the club๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe it's time we all find other things to watch๐Ÿ˜†...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

The baanjh scene which was all part of a NAATAK in the ML track is being used as a reference point by Anika to say that Shivaay didn't even LIKE babies? ROFL๐Ÿ˜†...all he said to her back then was that it's ok if she can't have babies...so where on earth did this get extrapolated all the way to he hates babies, Anika can't give him NKK babies so he's getting married to Rags to have NKK babies...I can't even

The fact that she totally missed the reason why he announced the engagement in first place and still not getting it he told her too why he only announced it while she did it ๐Ÿ˜† but iski Sui NKK par hi phansi hai that stupid scene did nothing logon ko pata nahi Kya dikha to like it . It did nothing for their story and sab harneet ko shabash dene Main busy hain huh?
WittyFlair thumbnail

Especially since this is the same dude who wanted to get married to her 3 months ago and completely let go of his NKK-isms related to her, over and over again. Like really Anika...sometimes it's as if she forgets that she walked out on him and not the other way around๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago