Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Room waala scene was a little repetitive cuz of the farak discussions but I think Anika bringing up the point about how it takes two people to break a relationship was valid...Shivaay's trust in her ultimately did waver when cast in contrast to his mother's scheming...and then ofcourse at the crucial point, he totally lost his mind and forgot all the other things that their relationship was built on...so he made his share of mistakes...even though Anika was the one who drove him to the point of his trust being shattered in her...problems started before that only when he refused to believe Anika about the Pinky-NT connection...so fault lies with both of them. 

My irritation is with the random brainless way they throw in token scenes of Anika's insecurities...kabhi ring ko pakad ke rona ki Shivaay loves someone else...kabhi randomly bolna ki nahin humara rishta abhi bhi nahin khatam hua...phir irritation aur frustration Shivaay pe nikaalna...lol all crucial issues are being brushed under the carpet and the writers seem least interested in making either Shivaay or Anika realize where they went wrong in this seperation. 

And yeah, Anika is too busy focusing on her own hurt again rather than realizing how much she hurt Shivaay in the seperation...sab random games mein yeh bhi bhool jaayenge writers🥱

No No.. I'm not saying Shivaay is not at fault.. and HIS TRUST issues/ ANGER issues etc need to be ADDRESSED... I have been vocal about this since the beginning.. And I completely agree with your first para...Anika ka point bhi valid hai that both are responsible for this mess.. 
BUT my issue is the way Anika is handling this whole thing..  1-2 episodes ke games chalenge.. but kabhi toh instrospect kare on the things that she did during that separation.. Back to the point I had made previously..Abhi tak she has only cared about SSO's tadi.. What about his feelings?? if she was hurt by his announcement.. what about his HURT when she was playing her game.. Her issue was mera PAPPU ban gaya.. She has issues with Shivaay's ehsaas... Khud ke ehsaas ka kya.. 
I wanted the focus of this track to be on her insecurities as well but it seems to be moving away from it and hence, my irritation ðŸ˜† Maybe I'm overacting..  but writing se problem hai mujhe.. 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome Rida..  like your username. ..fleetingwishes 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

No No.. I'm not saying Shivaay is not at fault.. and HIS TRUST issues/ ANGER issues etc need to be ADDRESSED... I have been vocal about this since the beginning.. And I completely agree with your first para...Anika ka point bhi valid hai that both are responsible for this mess.. 
BUT my issue is the way Anika is handling this whole thing..  1-2 episodes ke games chalenge.. but kabhi toh instrospect kare on the things that she did during that separation.. Back to the point I had made previously..Abhi tak she has only cared about SSO's tadi.. What about his feelings?? if she was hurt by his announcement.. what about his HURT when she was playing her game.. Her issue was mera PAPPU ban gaya.. She has issues with Shivaay's ehsaas... Khud ke ehsaas ka kya.. 
I wanted the focus of this track to be on her insecurities as well but it seems to be moving away from it and hence, my irritation ðŸ˜† Maybe I'm overacting..  but writing se problem hai mujhe.. 

Arey I get your point too naa...bola toh maine that even I'm irritated with how her insecurities are stuffed in only for convenience without any REAL addressing of her core issues...bas randomly mood ke hisaab se she will cry and say, mera pappu ban gaya, Shivaay loves someone else...then two minutes later she'll be busy giving tashan to the vamp...phir again 2 minutes later Shivaay pe gussa nikaalegi cuz now she's pissed that he's "moved on" too😆...core issues address hi nahin hote bas games and tadi hi chalte hain...she enjoys it when he's stewing in jealousy and he enjoys seeing her stew in jealousy too...LOL like first scene mein initially he was upset that Anika got a phone call and just walked away rather than giving him the satisfaction of a farak padaa reaction...room mein he was all smug when he could see she was upset...

They are behaving like brats now, both of them...bas busy giving attitude to each other rather than talking anything out directly...but inka aise hi chalega, BW...humesha aise hi raha hai...sadly though Anika is made a random pendulum in the process, randomly insecure one day, randomly confident the next😕

Writing se toh sabhi pareshaan hain yahaan😆...but kya karein...Harneet maata is busy trolling montage issues still...kaam pe kahaan dhyaan hai. 
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nobody recognizes me cos of my changed UN tho. The older one was MaybeSomeday... (The dots are necessary since another User has the UN MaybeSomeday) had to change. ðŸ˜†

I agree with all your points.
Also since I'm bingewatching from the start the Malickka track also has Malicka giving it back to Shivaay's mom and telling him how his mom overdoes it and she shouldn't. And Shivaay agrees with Malicka even when he's trying to explain his mother. This has been a major lacking development in Shivaay and Anika. Pinky hasn't just insulted Anika over trivial things. She has insulted her at each and every point, from the very minimalistic to the gargantuan. And has used the most vindictive and vilest of words. So how is it that Shivaay never goes beyond just saving Anika in the moment and why has Anika taken it so docilely every single time? At the least you expect them to have this conversation where they discuss Pinky and Shivaay talks to Anika and talks especially to Pinky separately and explains to her what Anika means to him and not to ever do this again.

And Shivaay obviously knows Pinky's feelings toward Anika. So it's not as if Anika's claims were very far-fetched. At the least this matter should've been out before and somewhere Shivaay is responsible too in the mess that it has brought on.

Whatever it be may, they need to talk about this. And more importantly Anika's place in the house. Not just as Shivaay's wife the elder party of the house tolerates but a daughter in law they all give their respects to. That track needs to come on and Anika needs to be an active participant in demanding her due. 

Also the tripping and eyelocks are to tv shows what jump scares are to horror movies. Annoying annoying! And don't do a single thing to move the story forward. And the last few episodes haven't had a single meaningful and thought provoking shivika scene. Shivaay is playing his no farak mode and Anika is an incoherent mess who makes no sense. And today's episode was such a big filler and all over the place. it felt so inorganic and this whole MU thing and idc and i care is now being stretched like an overused elastic band. Can we please have something more coherent?

AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO they keep changing the montage on hotstar kya? Now it's back to the Shivika montage for IB🤣...one hour before it was OBros wala...LOL
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Chal jhooti😛...then why are you busy swooning over his KANJI aakhein in every other scene? Aise wala emoticon hota hai tumhara😆

Games se communication ho raha hai BW, yeh stupid farak games ke process mein hi baatein nikal ke baahar aa rahi hain...like Shivaay reminding her of the chot he got 3 months back...and today Anika making the point about him not having listened to his heart back then...yes realization fully nahin aaya but atleast some points are being put forward...so I count that as communication better than random trip-catch crap. Baaki yes aaltu faaltu log killing everything.

Yup and aaj in this farak game hi they accepted ke mistake dono ka hai 😆 warna kab mante yeh?

Lol I still can't get over shivaay goong one sec hold on to ragini 😆 if I were in her place I would've slapped him and be like dafah ho how easily he made her a doormat

And yes I was so irked by anika ka bipolar dialogues too 1 scene he doesn't love me anymore next scene we still have something in between us decide kar le tu pehle atleast shivaay is convinced ke abhi bhi kuch hai uske aur anika ke beech

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay...so this is why I didn't mind all those BTS's, otherwise I would have been super upset with today's episode, what with the way they were handling Shivika's track with the cakes😆

The first half was decent. The bedroom scene made me LOL with Anika projecting in front of Billu while Billu had that smile on his face😆 And then Anika kicking him out pretty much sealed the deal as to how much "farak" Anika gives 😆. I seriously can't believe that they are deliberately keeping both Anika and Shivaay that obtuse though. I also really really liked how Anika mentioned that it takes two to tango when it comes to relationships...Anika made a huge mess, but Shivaay isn't completely innocent either. 

Anika's "what's your name" to Ragini was super snarky. But Rags had to up that with "Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi"...oh snappp🤣

It was nice seeing the OBros again after a long time. Reminded me of the old days of IB, I'm not sure how the trp aunties will like this shift. But at least with the focus on them three, there will be less scope for villains.

The cake scene...yeahhh came out of nowhere. Didn't get why Billu had to throw such a big temper tantrum on Rudy's birthday and ruin his cake but whatever 😆. Om and Gauri looked like the only couple that enjoyed the cake fighting, and for once he didn't look remotely pissed at her 😆. Rudy and Bhavya, I don't feel it at all (and I think I'll make another post to discuss this)

That lifting scene with the three brothers was super lame. It was Gauri's plan but it didn't come out right. I hope this girls vs boys thing doesn't last for too long, I definitely felt like Tej while watching those scenes 😆. Oh and that line "Launde kamaal ke"...like what happened to the "Dil Bole Oberoi". I even prefer that super lame fist gesture over this new line for the three OBros🤣 
Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

Hullo. I'm Rida. Got an invite form AY. I hope I can join. 😆

Welcome Rida...have fun!

AY: I was definitely thinking that we should expand on some members after seeing some of the discussions in your threads on the MF last week...so good call😆 
Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

Nobody recognizes me cos of my changed UN tho. The older one was MaybeSomeday... (The dots are necessary since another User has the UN MaybeSomeday) had to change. ðŸ˜†  Arey you are phamous beyond your UN, Rida...those familiar with the MaNan AT can't forget your epic res-ing style now, can they?😛😆

I agree with all your points.
Also since I'm bingewatching from the start the Malickka track also has Malicka giving it back to Shivaay's mom and telling him how his mom overdoes it and she shouldn't. And Shivaay agrees with Malicka even when he's trying to explain his mother. This has been a major lacking development in Shivaay and Anika. Pinky hasn't just insulted Anika over trivial things. She has insulted her at each and every point, from the very minimalistic to the gargantuan. And has used the most vindictive and vilest of words. So how is it that Shivaay never goes beyond just saving Anika in the moment and why has Anika taken it so docilely every single time?  Cuz TRP bahu mode, dude😆...they randomly put Anika in TRP bahu mode per convenience and she'll go from spitfire to docile "Maa ka har sitam sar aakhon pe" mode in a heartbeat😆...as for Shivaay...lol the writers changed course out of the blue on that front...he never had any real equation with Pinky to supposedly "worship" her to the point of blindness...but that is the track they are suddenly going with...that he believes in her blindly😆...During the Malika track, he still used to be kinda indifferent to her so it was a different time...haha he stood up to her back then...

At the least you expect them to have this conversation where they discuss Pinky and Shivaay talks to Anika and talks especially to Pinky separately and explains to her what Anika means to him and not to ever do this again.  Basically they are trying to show that both Pinky and Anika matter to him a lot...Anika understands this and generally tries to get along with Pinky...Shivaay can see how Pinky is always on Anika's case but still doesn't really do much cuz he knows his mother's nature and has generally been the type to just want to keep peace in the family...he mainly valued the fact that Anika stood by his side in that endeavor...vis a vis being the bigger person in letting Pinky's crap go...but he is still in denial over the level of vile his mother really is.

Anika randomly has insecurity issues where she feels that if she brings this up also, Shivaay will never really believe her. 

Whatever it be may, they need to talk about this. And more importantly Anika's place in the house. Not just as Shivaay's wife the elder party of the house tolerates but a daughter in law they all give their respects to. That track needs to come on and Anika needs to be an active participant in demanding her due.  LOL too much expectation there...like I said, they live to milk Anika's tears for TRPs...so ghanta respect for the DIL...that's not on the agenda😆

Also the tripping and eyelocks are to tv shows what jump scares are to horror movies. Annoying annoying! And don't do a single thing to move the story forward. And the last few episodes haven't had a single meaningful and thought provoking shivika scene. Shivaay is playing his no farak mode and Anika is an incoherent mess who makes no sense. And today's episode was such a big filler and all over the place. it felt so inorganic and this whole MU thing and idc and i care is now being stretched like an overused elastic band. Can we please have something more coherent?  WORD to the bold...yes, we are in major filler mode again...and if they don't buck up and show something substantial for Shivika soon, interest will wane again

I noticed you have nothing to say about the other two pairs...haha not worth wasting breath on, haan?😆
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

+100 on every word you said here! ðŸ˜†

Meri bhi problem yehi hai.. and I really dont think they will show any scenes where she will introspect on what she did 3 months back! She's sad ki Billu ki tadi chali gayi and now she's angry or hurt about his mfake moving on..but khud ko bhi dekhe.. jitna bhi fake acting kar rahi hai..usko toh yehi feel karwa rahi hai na! Dono zabardasti apne aapko ek doosre ke saamne bura dikha rahe hai aur expect kar rahe hia ki saamne wale ko sochna chahiye! ðŸ˜¡

Both are totally wrong here..Gadhe hai dono..tabhi toh is drag fest se aur irritation ho rahi hai.. yeh saara naatak is being done by the writers only to keep this stupid Rags in the picture now!