Mandana Karimi files a CASE against husband on grounds of Violence

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 9 fame Mandana Karimi files a CASE against husband Gaurav on grounds of Violence!

So, what went wrong..??

Tuesday, July 04, 2017 | 2:40:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Bigg Boss 9 fame Mandana Karimi got married to businessman Gaurav Gupta in a gala affair a few months ago. However, barely five months after her marriage, the rough patch has hit the union as Mandana has filed a domestic violence case against Gaurav at Andheri magistrate court. 

According to the latest reports, she has been living away from her matrimonial house since the past 7 weeks as her husband wouldn't let her enter. Her mother-in-law too, hasn't been in favour of their marriage and has apparently been giving her a tough time.

According to the clause, in the form of compensation, the actress has claimed Rs. 10 lakh of monthly maintenance along with a Rs. 2 crore compensation for all the mental trauma she has been subjected to.

It is also been said she has little options to choose from because, all her belongings are stillat her matrimonial place and she is financially challenged.

Despite all of this, she does not wish for a divorce while her husband Gaurav does not long to stay with her anymore.

In the same context, she also has a post on Instagram, which reads:

We hope everything falls into place as soon as possible!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
her insta is private now..so..
and cannot.hold any biases to judge here..if it is indeed a case of domestic violence..kudos to her for standing against it than being a silent sufferer

but i cannot believe till proven..

and we never know what exactly happened

also mandana herself is pretty violent..from her instincts in bigg boss where she almost threw something at a co-contestant's face..

guess we can never fully know what happens behind closed doors
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mandana Karimi had a fairy tale wedding or so we thought. We reported earlier that she was having a harrowing time in her four month old marriage and had filed a domestic violence case against her husband Gaurav Gupta early this month. If that wasn't enough, she is plagued by another major trouble now. Her work permit will lapse in a few days and her principal sponsor' doesn't look interested in helping her out this time. In fact, she wants the case to be fast tracked for this reason only. Quoting an insider, Mumbai Mirror reported, "When she recently turned up for one of the court hearings, she requested the bench to fast-track the proceedings because she couldn't stay in India for too long. (Also read: Mandana Karimi on her troubled marriage: I was at the peak of my career when I left everything to marry Gaurav)

The report also suggests that Mandana who is an Iranian, had work permit in India. And everytime it came up for renewal, Balaji Motion Pictures got it done for her because she was part of their film Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3. In fact, according to the daily, the production company had a big hand in getting her a good deal for Bigg Boss as well. But she quit working after marriage which she claims was done for her husband. However now the daily has reported that Gupta, whose post production studio worked on the company's Azhar, has been insisting that Balaji doesn't renew her permit because she is no longer working with them. Thus the model-actress is in soup right now and is doing everything she can to extend her permit.

Speaking to MId-Day, Mandana had earlier said, "I was thrown out of my matrimonial house seven weeks ago. I made desperate attempts to reconcile with them, but my in-laws didn't allow me back. Gaurav has cut me off. She is also demanding maintenance up to Rs 10 lakhs for her basic necessities and Rs 2 crore for the trauma and agony caused by him along with the loss of career and business, in her petition.

starbuck2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she has already withdrawn the case against her husband