Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This guy is tooo straight forward...
The girl is bervous...simple and too gullible to take on the Narangs..
I sense a lot of attraction coming their way. 
Unfold it quickly author sahiba 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Author sahiba...ek aur doubt.
Your tales potray a plush growing environment to the male leads and a slightly more reserved middle class environment to the female lead...why that??,
Just asking casually from what i saw in the last two tales...
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Your tales potray a plush growing environment to the male leads and a slightly more reserved middle class environment to the female lead...why that??,

A very nice observation Ashu.All female protagonists of Nisha come from middle class background but the male leads are better-off.
Edited by Neha07 - 6 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh no...she is going to sign her marriage just like she is getting a new job...πŸ˜”
It would be nice if she confront him with a question asking how he is benefitted in this contract...whether it is only 'a contract bound wife' or something more...
I feel sorry for her...without a second thought,she is going to take this decision...but that 'recklessness' is the necessity of this story...πŸ˜‰
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's Trisha who is getting married but I am nervous and scared as hell for her.There is so much fear at different levels - her own dad's reaction to this marriage, Ashwin's mom reaction, Senior Narang's reaction, how r they gonna treat Trisha therafter, Ashwin's intentions are also unclear , what sort of a person would he be after the marriage. It seems that Ashvin just took a chance at popping the proposal. He is shrewd in the sense that he knows Trisha would accept it in the end because she is desperate to re-establish the restaurant.If it gets accepted then he would be able to stop his grand dad's interference in his marriage.

It would be interesting to see how these 2 especially Trisha handles the sexual tension which Ashwin is so clear that won't be an issue at all! She is already slowly but steadily getting attracted to him.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Of all the qtns she is thinking / not thinking , asking/ not asking, is as Nisha has put it, is also the physical aspect. How long can it be platonic? being platonic,for all his cool facade and unruffled demeanor, and his clear clinical stance of 'I don't expect to be sexually interested in you ' there's another kostin that's poochna banta hai and that's 'what is your sexual orientation' Mr. Narang. Gee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† . That would be a totally miscalculated merger.

That he held her soft hands for the longest time in his first meeting, slips into thoughts of her image in that flowy skirt by the beach and his convo with chirag gives us the hope that he's NOT , now C'mon " HE CAN'T be". NO in CAPITAL . Lol. Take heart ladies , that's only a imaginary harakiri becoj Nisha has promijed lots of drama, yemosunns and SEX. Phew!!!!! πŸ˜†

But she doesn't know that...think about it ... she doesn't know him from Adam, doesn't read sunapatra papers much to know that there's a past, doesn't find and consider herself to be his league in any way, and rich , sophisticated man pops one qtn, "will you be marry me ??? , follows it up with saying there would be no sex ...then could he not be a closet gay under family and societal pressure to get married?

Nisha if you make her ask this one ALL PERTINENT KOSTIN", Boy that would be a RIOT
πŸ˜† and may be she would see him getting ruffled a bit just as she is by him and her situationπŸ˜ƒ Purely for the satisfaction of the' BURNOL EFFECT' that some of us want to apply on the sufferings of Ms. shanbag is going thru πŸ˜ƒ
Errantnomad thumbnail
But more seriously, one needs to be either very brave or very stupid or very desperate to get into this and as much as it's complex for her, it's for him as well, because we generally are prone to take decisions either by logic or emotions guiding us but there's also something called the sixth sense and gut instinct that makes us act defying logic .

It's her sixth sense of how her life's going to be after that disastrous morning coochie coo with jayadevaa and asvin's gut instinct of making this tide turn in his favor against his grandfather that has got them seated where they are in three weeks time of coming in to contact with each other.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I want to identify the distinct class difference for sure
No other reason. A Harlequin like setting I guess. I am not trying to cheapen or lessen the position of women. All the women are dignified, educated and self respecting in my stories too. In my mind in my stories I associate wealth as a vice maybe?
I want to show a huge chasm between the leads

Money is the root cause of almost all problems in the world no matter if its the guy thats poor or the girl.In my next I will make the girl ultra wealthy, just for you. 😊I will make the guy a starving artist or something?  I definitely dont think in a sexist way
If she were wealthy she wouldnt dream of entering into an agreement like this one.

I make sure I construct characters with fine qualities in both settings. Sam, Ranjan, Amma, Akka, Neel's mother, his sister Suvechha's neighbor in Nasik

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kalpana
Ashvin is definitely not a maryada purushottam Ram
At the same time he doesnt want to jump on her before the ink dries on paper. He doesnt have to shell our Rs. 60 lakhs for sex thats for sure. Yes he does find her attractive. But thats not on the top 5 of his list.
He want reparation. He wants a good revenge. He thinks he cleverly set it up so that  he would never want her. He has no idea. 
She is no Menaka either she doesnt plan to go there to entice him.
They will find things about each other that they will find super attractive. Enough things that it makes them wonder "what the hell were we thinking. We can NEVER be platonic roommates"

It will happen if they live together in a pre planned "sexless" marriageπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I want to identify the distinct class difference for sure
No other reason. A Harlequin like setting I guess. I am not trying to cheapen or lessen the position of women. All the women are dignified, educated and self respecting in my stories too. In my mind in my stories I associate wealth as a vice maybe?
I want to show a huge chasm between the leads

Money is the root cause of almost all problems in the world no matter if its the guy thats poor or the girl.In my next I will make the girl ultra wealthy, just for you. 😊I will make the guy a starving artist or something?  I definitely dont think in a sexist way
If she were wealthy she wouldnt dream of entering into an agreement like this one.

I make sure I construct characters with fine qualities in both settings. Sam, Ranjan, Amma, Akka, Neel's mother, his sister Suvechha's neighbor in Nasik

A huge thumbs up to you lady!!!!
What more can i wish Nisha?
The way you churn out stories is deeply intriguing.  Love the way you potray each character and their habits. Its so much in depth and we are forced to observe! Lovely story telling !!