Posted: 6 years ago
To lose a loved one when we need them most
To lose them in a way we fail to understand
The hurt the pain, the guilt that lingers on
Is living hell for a while atleast
Time heals they say, yet tears never cease to roll down
Thinking of the untimely death of those we care
The burden sits heavy in the heart
Unpardonable to not think of those eyes that look upon you with love and admiration
It's better to speak, to rave to rant to seek a shoulder to cry and bawl
It were better to be weak and weep 
Than wear a mask to create a make believe world
For when you sever the ties the castle you built comes crashing down
The rubble and ruin to remove and rescue from makes it a mess to rise from
Peace to the children that miss their dad, peace to the wife that lost her man, peace to the parents, the ex and the friends...peace is all I can think and pray for
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
5 kids, ohh God.
If was forty I am sure the kids must be young too.Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Reading your post left me numb I can imagine how it must be out there.im sure each is entitled to respond in ways that are acceptable in their circumstances yet I cannot help thinking of the 7 little ones who lost a family member.
Ashwin and R&B are dear to me as they lost the parent they lived in tragic circumstances and carry the burden of where they failed as son's...the survivor,a cross is a very heavy burden to bear.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Don't know wht to say
It's always so shocking to hear these type of news.. specially when there are kids involved
Co they are most to be suffered
My heart always goes for the kids be it in a broken home or marriage or sudden death
Well we can't even imagine why mental trauma he might be going through cox taking ones life takes all the that you have in you
May god help the family to over come the loss
😭
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Extremely sorry to hear about your co-worker Nisha πŸ˜­
No amount of words can give one solace from such a tragedy. My heart goes out to those kids and his wife. His parents even more so. God! How awful! Please take care.. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hey Shilpa good to see you after a really long time. Hope all is well in your new homeland. The kids must have settled down

Hi Vani and everyone else here😊,

Have been on a binge reading spree, both SOSY and this new tale of Nisha. so much so that i am reading latest and old updates. As soon as i read the first chapter, Bengaluru, MG road brought back memories and I was like yayy Bangalore and Karnataka. Thanks Nisha...πŸ˜†

Yes kids have settled really well and we too, but come every weekend I miss being there...no going to nearest darshinis or sagars or any small hotel and getting breakfast in a parcel. we have to cook and eat whatever the mood, very rarely we eatout. 

Waiting for the schools to start...

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry to hear about your co-worker Nisha, really life always shows us how unpredictable it is. One of my friend here lost her father-in-law recently. Her FIL and MIL celebrated their 50th anniversary grandly and he was absolutely fine, got all his medicals done but within 15 days of the function he passed away. It was a stressful time for the whole family. Life is fickleEdited by shidin0117 - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am going to try and forget and write a chapter for the second thread

Lets see how it goes

I'm so Sorry. Nisha, that was some lousy timing my part asking you for updates not knowing how miserable your day began.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Commiserations on the loss of your co worker Nisha... Can imagine the pain his family is going through with no explanations or closure in the years to come
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi Vani and everyone else here😊,

Have been on a binge reading spree, both SOSY and this new tale of Nisha. so much so that i am reading latest and old updates. As soon as i read the first chapter, Bengaluru, MG road brought back memories and I was like yayy Bangalore and Karnataka. Thanks Nisha...πŸ˜†

Yes kids have settled really well and we too, but come every weekend I miss being there...no going to nearest darshinis or sagars or any small hotel and getting breakfast in a parcel. we have to cook and eat whatever the mood, very rarely we eatout. 

Waiting for the schools to start...

Good to hear from you Shilpa.bangalore food choice is what a typical Bangalore's misses when away from home. En madodhu sagars MTR Mathe Darshini Nam abyasa aagbiduthe..
Good to hear kids have settled down. Take care.