Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

SOSY has not seen an update after June 27...it's okay as I have this tale...all followers of Nishas tale are romantics at heart. Why you'd we clamour for updates and post our pleas if we were otherwise. 

I have a long day ahead and am now off for new applicant interviews. I won't have the time to breathe, so reading updates are a far possibility !!

Hope you have a downpour here and I return to at least a couple of pages, perhaps a new thread to enjoy with my much needed cuppa ðŸ˜ƒ
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Best wishes Vani to you and FOC
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry
Unbelievably horrific news about a coworker this morning at 9 AM

He took his own life last night, he had 5 kids, and 2 step kids, (he married this  single woman with two kids  who also works in my company, 5 years ago).

He turned 40 earlier this year.

We spent the whole day running away from home doing things couldn't bear to be home
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry

Unbelievably horrific news about a coworker this morning at 9 AM

He took his own life last night, he had 5 kids, and 2 step kids, (he married this single woman with two kids who also works in my company, 5 years ago).

He turned 40 earlier this year.

We spent the whole day running away from home doing things couldn't bear to be home

omg ... so sorry to hear Nisha 😭
I don't know how the wife and kids will be alright anytime soon.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
She was at HIS parents with her kids, his kids were with his ex. When she returned home last night her and her kids found him in the bedroom.
He was the happiest person at work that managed public relations and constantly posted goofy social media stuff

I could never ever imagine him ever having a bad day

He texted his boss, his best friends at work the summer intern that reported to him (a young 21 year old girl) thanked them all for everything they did and then boom..

HOW can anyone recover from such a thing Vidya?

I have been unable to think of anything all day
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awful! That too only 40. I have no words. 
Sometimes they say goofy people hide their depression behind all the goody things ! So so sad.  
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I lost a colleague in an accident last year and still get depressed thinking of her daughter...this is terrible I wonder what prompts folks to take their lives..how can they not think of the hell they leave behind for those that love and care for them? I can sense the miserable feel within Nisha take care...maybe stand by his wife she has to recover from her loss and the manner it all ended and help the kids cope as well it will be really tough on them as he must have been a goody person around the kids as well...I'm sure we will find no ansa to the why's...take care dear great courage and strength to you 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Vidya
In this country people are SO private, even the women on his team havent met his wife yet today. They barely know her they said.
Even his boss, who is also a woman has not visited his wife.

Its a strange place for sure with strange protocol for things

Nisha0604 thumbnail
I am going to try and forget and write a chapter for the second thread
Lets see how it goes

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am sorry Nisha.
Life is Indeed strange.
Hope his family comes out of grief soon.