Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Didn't shop much. Just went to kayani bakery. Will text you next time. My best friend got married in pune so I'll keep visiting now. 
Trekking yes. I went for my first trek in April almost alone. Short trek to triund from mcloedganj. I was exhausted. But Maharashtra is THE place to trek I realised when I went to mulshi

Kayani bakery is a given, but we have Chitale for bakerwadi and puran poli, Royal bakery for brazilnut biscuits, Hiroli for khand material and many more πŸ˜ƒ

Iam not much of a trekker, but there are dozens of forts that make awesome climbs. Viji has been threatening to come for a while now. Why dont both of you come along ... we can have an awesome time together. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why they no talk?????
When are thdy meeting 
VeeIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Didn't shop much. Just went to kayani bakery. Will text you next time. My best friend got married in pune so I'll keep visiting now. 
Trekking yes. I went for my first trek in April almost alone. Short trek to triund from mcloedganj. I was exhausted. But Maharashtra is THE place to trek I realised when I went to mulshi

Pritee, tum bhi aa jao ! you are closest !!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Pritee, tum bhi aa jao ! you are closest !!

I know and would love to.
Do let me know about it and will join the party.Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Kayani bakery is a given, but we have Chitale for bakerwadi and puran poli, Royal bakery for brazilnut biscuits, Hiroli for khand material and many moreπŸ˜ƒ

Iam not much of a trekker, but there are dozens of forts that make awesome climbs. Viji has been threatening to come for a while now. Why dont both of you come along ... we can have an awesome time together.

Wow Vani u know a lot bout Pune than me. Well Sudhi next time u r in a pune by shld certainly meet. I am also inPune.i don't know about Hiroli.
VeeIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha07

Wow Vani u know a lot bout Pune than me. Well Sudhi next time u r in a pune by shld certainly meet. I am also inPune.i don't know about Hiroli.

Neha...I have lived here practically forever ! It is a given that Iam a Puneri more than one from the south ! Which is also why I have a soft corner for Suvi from ID πŸ˜†
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daadu shld certainly mention his meeting with Trisha to Ashwin. Even if he does gv a hint2 Ashwin 2 call has not Trisha changed her number? She did hv dis talk bout changing her number with Niru.Hw will Mr No socks meet Ms Softhands den? Best wld b he shld cum down to Ullal n meet her in person. That will warm their aching hearts.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yes... let's make a plan. 
Also Vani I went to this place called falaahar. Heaven. Especially jamun shots
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like there will not be another part
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How many ways to bond?

His grandpa had summoned him for lunch at his office at Narang Pelican, and slid a slim transparent folder towards him
Trisha had returned it the night after, walking him out and chatting with him
She had been rearranging clothes in her chest of drawers and had found the "are you ready for a franchise?" binder it had costed Rs.1500, maybe because 
Chirag handed it to her at the seminar or maybe because the idea of marriage was brewing in Ahsvin's mind, Trisha was never charged.
She took it to Yeh & Yang hoping Sharanbir would show up for dinner

He did and she handed it to Sumant, since the part time cook had bailed that night she couldnt go greet him or chat with him
He had tipped yet another silver star ...

"This belongs to you" Sharan swiveled in his chair linking his fingers and tapping the tips, looking cool and unbothered

"where did you find this?" "Thanks" Ashvin nodded, a sea blue plaid shirt and navy cotton pants and navy sperry with no socks.
 He didnt look bad at all Sharan scoured the look.

Ashvin was sure a jasmine scent was wafting through he didnt bend down and inhale the pale lemon folder

He didnt have to, he opened it, and on the left sleeve there was a note pad to take notes while at the seminar, and on it he saw 
functional groups in organic compounds mapped out on corner and center and top of the first page

C-C Double Bond Bond Order =2

"Youve been meeting my wife?" he felt his chest pounding, self conscious color clouding his cheeks

"Considering the circumstances under which you married I would hardly call her your WIFE?" "Any way she is gone now" "So it doesnt matter" Sharan nodded and swiveled

"Whether it matters or not is none of your business. Please stay out of my life"

"Oh yes.. I am"

"how did you get this?" Ashvin was not amused

"It belongs to you and it got returned so you should thank me" Sharan was calm

"I already thanked you and I want to know who gave it to you"

"I have people and sources"

"this is not a spy movie" Ashvin said standing up

"No its not... she seems very studious, even while attending your seminar she couldnt stop thinking about bonds"

"Well... she is a student" Ashvin was defensive

"Oh really? What did she study? B Sc?"
 Sharan asked

"Shes a Ph D candidate at Mangalore University" Ashvin was cold

"Woww... wonder why such a girl wanted a food franchise"  "Hmm.. we do live in strange times" Sharan said looking out the window

"You should ask your (quoting) "source" perhaps?" Ashvin offered

"Stay... you should have lunch" Sharan ordered gently

"I have meetings"

"can I see financials?" Sharanbir 

"You didnt ask me to bring them, I can show you a phone view by connecting to the cloud" he said politely

"Lets talk over lunch" Sharan stood up wobbling reaching for his cane

Ashvin was feeling a intricately carved star fish on the giant oak desk.

"Can I watch both?" she asked nervously leaning on the entryway table

"One cat's not enough huh?" He had asked amused

"Prasad just got a kitten... the most soft... the most fluffy thing Ashwin" she said longingly  "u have no idea"

"I do" he nodded stepping up

Bending down on her face but not kissing her, a glorious sensual lethargy overtaking her, his mouth shifting to the bottom of her neck, at the hollow
 where a pulse fluttered madly... how many ways there were to kiss?

"you like that?" Sharan asked pausing tore through his grandson's reverie

"Its a fine ... umm.. yeah its intricate" Ashvin nodded

"I handed these to employees for Ganpati"

"Oh really?"

"Yes... do you like fish? you should take that one"

"Umm.. no thanks... someone I know loves fish" Ashvin said with that familiar throbbing.

"I just love CATS!" sharan said

Ashvin turned towards him startled

"they, umm.. u know... hunt for fish?" he grinned gloriously

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~