See you on the next wave - Page 113

Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha, kaab miloge inko?
Potta aab jalke ullal jayega kya?
Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
This is getting to be a " fishy feline" tale 😆😆
Dadu Narang is playing cat and mouse with his grandson and his lips are zipped about meeting young Mrs. Narang ! 

He is back in Blr, so the meeting did not happen ...I guess, now the initiative is in Ashvin's hands to take it forward as all options are closed now...

dadu did not sort anything with Trisha... she has changed her tel. no... Father Shanbag is oblivious to the undercurrents except how to sell four starfish and make some money  😃

AshWin misses his jasmine smelling, delicate soft skinned lady for sure. And the parting shot was superb from the old man...Cats hunt fish indeed !! 👏
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Sr. Narang has done his work. 
He has let the cat come out of bag and given hint about his and Trisha's meeting.

Ashwin, please please go to Ullal and get her. Bare your heart and tell her how you miss her and also this come clean. Do tell her first time why you proposed marriage to her and this time around when you want her back in your life its only coz of what she is is and no one else has anything to do with it. 
Probably if Ashwin wasn't gulity of marrying Trsiha for wrong reason he would have stopped her from going back to ullal. But then if not for this wrong reason he would never marry Trsiha in first place.
Kya plot hai Nisha, wah. Humko aabhi puri sachai ka patta bhi nahi hai aur hum aapke kalay ho gaye hain. 
"Youve been meeting my wife?"
This is it...
Now it's just the matter of time he goes and bring her back or for a change she comes back herself as now a days girls are no less
They can take charge of anything and everything and Nisha also don't believe in orthodox writing
😉
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

"Youve been meeting my wife?"
This is it...
Now it's just the matter of time he goes and bring her back or for a change she comes back herself as now a days girls are no less
They can take charge of anything and everything and Nisha also don't believe in orthodox writing
😉

But I want Ashwin to bring her back. He was clear first time around that they cant have any relationship. He might have kissed her coz he got attracted but for Trisha to comeback to him he should give some respect to their relationship this time. I know he never treated Trisha badly and always care for her but agar agge badhna hai to bhaiya usko kaho aap uske liye feel karne lage ho and that you can't see her with anyone else. 
What a lovely crafty man this sharanbir is, shrewd and perceptive. Wow! I knew it. He does care for his grandson you can tell, but whatever's happened in the past has created a division between them and this will be fixed by miss Chemistry. 
And I died when he said WIFE OMG. Sounded sooo sexy.