Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And above all, Senior Shanbag's honesty is now out in the open for everyone to see and rethink if he really did play a role in the event from the past. 
I sense the story drawing to a close Nisha ...are you completing it in this thread ?

I would also not like our Suvi to wait forever, cleaning Nihar's puke before she gets on with her new life. We left them with some unfinished business ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Not to forget the evergreen, all time favourite  Bhalla couple !!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Everything got more tangled now...
Or is this the way out???
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This update so beautifully portrays Ashwin. What a kind, gentle soul he is. If she is affected by this, somis he, perhaps even more. She lost her chain but came out of this with her head held high, he on the other hand lost her and lost Ina sense his pride as well, leaving him even more embittered. I have a feeling t hat sharanbir and Trisha will still keep in Touch and through the grandad it might be a reunion soon soon. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
One decision of theirs have left so many people around them effected.. don't know wht they we're thinking it getting into this
But this not to real marriage was necessary for two of them to come together for good
Now let's see how they come together under one roof again
In what circumstances...
Waiting
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail

If she was dying a bit before this, then after her tryst with stranger she married, forget coming out unscathed, she might barely be alive now .

Her life changed forever that Saturday mrng . And it wasn't just his ability to lock lips but more his willingness to get himself decoded showing her a glimpse of his vulnerability.

He is bleeding as well. Unscathed in a Booby Trap?? His conscience , his gate keeper that went AWOL reported back to duty obediently and told him, 'but sir in this hiatus , I was still following orders, only doing what you were doing ... I was just digging another grave next to the one you were busy digging !!!!

In all this may be he finally proved to his Dadu that he is a changed person by letting go. Time for Dadu to get his binder out and rearrange the leaves , past and present.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Forget Trisha/Ashwin being Unscathed, we aren't unscathed.

Ashwin how could you think that she is unaffected?

She lost everything now and got nothing in return.  She sacrificed everything thinking of her Annu and didn't have hidden agenda like you had. She deserves better at least from you. You should own up for what you did that will atleast give her reason to hate you and move on if she wishes. You can move on if you know the person is bad but since you were good to her when she was there and she was unaware of your motive she will hurt thinking of all good things that you did for her. Your fear won't be misplaced that she will hate you on knowing the real reason but she deserves at least to be informed by you.

As for Ashwin, this guy is hurting too.

Don't to see them hurting so much and I even I feel Grandpa Narang will be final cupid.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Forget Trisha/Ashwin being Unscathed, we aren't unscathed.

Ashwin how could you think that she is unaffected?

She lost everything now and got nothing in return. She sacrificed everything thinking of her Annu
and didn't have hidden agenda like you had. She deserves better at least from
you. You should own up for what you did that will atleast give her reason to
hate you and move on if she wishes. You can move on if you know the person is
bad but since you were good to her when she was there and she was unaware of
your motive she will hurt thinking of all good things that you did for her.
Your fear won't be misplaced that she will hate you on knowing the real reason but
she deserves at least to be informed by you.

As for Ashwin, this guy is hurting too.

Don't to see them hurting so much and I even I feel Grandpa
Narang will be final cupid.

Me too
As grandpa is the one who have met her as ms Shanbhag and I think liked her also
But before that I think the revelation had to happen of the mystery and why did Ashwin proposed marriage to her...
And as they are legally married according to me they will be asked to give the marriage a fare chance...
But but as we all know our author Sahiba has always surprised us with her writing
So wait and watch
😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Looks like the helper at Ashvin's home is missing doing the dance with 'MJ' so much. 😆

And if I was Mandira Narang I will be pulling my hair too. She needs a good cleanse rejuvenating. Looks like she also could do with an effective pedicure by walking the banks of Ullal waters.

And By God, now even I want to hold Mr. Prakash Shanbag by his shoulders and give him a good shake up!!!!!

But I'm wondering if Ashvin and Trish are facing the consequences of their actions, then what is Mr. Prakash shanbag paying for ... ????? How can you put a price for the loss of his wife, his sons support, his and his daughter's dignity , if not life ?????. He is the one may be with the maximum loss??? What is he paying for Nisha????

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kalpana
Some lives like Prakash's are like that. There is no reasonable explanation for why some get more suffering than others. Teaches me to be grounded for sure

A kid in my teen's high school, he will be a Senior in Fall has not one but TWO disabled sisters, fully disabled, mentally and physically

The kid is straight As, 4.0 20 APs all 5s kid
Nobody at home can help him with college research or visits he says
I told my son I could help him if he wants

Life is unusually cruel to many people

KM03 thumbnail
About Ashvin's contract marriage only his mom,,sister and his close friends know not Dadu, Dadu only knows  that he married Trisha Shanbag (are he may also know she is Prakash Shanbag's daughter) but not about the contract marriage?  
Both are suffering, waiting when they're going to meet next.
Does Dadu know Trisha is in Ullal?  Waiting for his magic.

Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago