See you on the next wave - Page 105

Posted: 6 years ago
True
She is not the same Trisha she is a married girl now although she don't address it but it's true
She talks bout him with so much love and she remembers each and every single detail of him also
Don't know what they are doing and thinking
First they married in a jiffy and now she came back just like that...
Nisha help them please and us also
And I m sure our hero will also be missing her like this only
God want them together as soon as possible no matter wht be the reason
Marry in haste part too in haste and repent at leisure.
Ashvin has spent the last decade in repentance.  Things need to come to a closure.
Pls nisha bring them together as soon as possible no matter what pls nisha
Originally posted by moonwearer

Marry in haste part too in haste and repent at leisure.
Ashvin has spent the last decade in repentance.  Things need to come to a closure.
Dee but nothing is in favour for Ashvin. 

He will get punished he will have to bear more now. 
He may not get what he want either. He is reason for all the mess at present and add to it what ever he did ten years ago. He might not even get benefit of doubt. 

Dee said Jayadev will be back. And for Trisha he is yet her boyfriend and she thinks whatever between them was just a temporary halt for their relationship. Now she is back she will be more to patch up with him. 
Trisha is unsure about Ashvin and nothing is left between them what is left they will preferably ignore it. 

Just saying if you find the person who played with your daughter life at your doorstep you won't get curtosy instead you may get some kicks and beatings. 

Only small ray of hope is Trisha had some soft corner for Ashvin not that it is permanent but it will be gone when she gets to know his old intention or what he did years ago. 

Who can help Ashvin ,it's actually none 
mandira doesn't want a lower middle class DIL. 
Sharanbir is unpredictable and I don't expect him to be like Ranjan to know his son / grandson's heart and try to make him happy to get him that.. 

I am seeing nothing in favour of Ashvin except his sorrow which might get magnified. 
Ya Prasad, chirag have better chance than Ashvin now. 

He is responsible for all of it and now he is victim. 
I would like an easy exit for him but I don't see it. Ball is in Trisha court now. 

I am scared of jayadev more now. He is not that bad if Trisha can convince him it's game over for Ashvin. 

I might be not seeing few things or many but it is scary it is almost lopsided against Ashvin. 

Vikas Jayadev might come back, do you think he will accept Trisha after he hears she was with Ashwin not Dadu as he had thought.If she says Ashwin kissed her senseless see how he lashes out.
Whatever be the closure it should bring peace at last.
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vikas Jayadev might come back, do you think he will accept Trisha after he hears she was with Ashwin not Dadu as he had thought.If she says Ashwin kissed her senseless see how he lashes out.

But will Trisha tell him Dee, she might but her efforts to get back to Jayadev were greater. 
Jayadev can't be ignored Dee he is yet the most important member in this story. They need not get back. 
But her efforts to get back with jayadev will break Ashvin and stop him wherever he is he will not even try to be with Trisha knowing she loves Jayadev.  He has already been mean now he is sensitive. 
One chance is Ashvin should play a shrewd game such that Trisha choose him over jayadev but it is too dangerous for him. 

Jayadev is too big to be ignored he will effect the outcome of every effort. We just can hope it to be in Ashvin favour 
Nisha Ashwin 's take in all this..??
Booby Trap

"Apne ghar gayi hai kya?" the cook couldnt control her curiosity

"Hmm... haan"

"Kab aayegi?"

"Hum aapko bata denge" he smiled politely

"Chalo theek hai tab taq billi nahi aayegi ghar mein" she made a face

To him the lady reminded him of his Mom

He gently got up and walked to the balcony not to encourage her anymore

Trisha's room was sparkling clean. She had spent the night before leaving putting everything away

Accidentally stuffing two of her cat momentoes in the drawer and forgetting them there

"Love me, Love my cat" desk quote with a kitten inside a heart

Two glossy 5*7 pictures

One a cat like MJ tangled in a pink padded bra "Its a booby trap" the quote said
The other one with Tom cat "Its hard to find a good friend who is 90% Funny; 95% Sexy; 100% Perfect, So whatever you 
do do not lose me" on Tom's belly she had penciled in "MJ" and a smiley face.

Or she left it intentionally?
Her father wasnt going to allow cats, MJ lived here so what was the point?

His mother called

I dont understand you at all" she shrieked

"i dont either Ma" he mumbled pacing Trish'a balcony

"Jaldi jaldi mein jaakar stupidity waala kaam, aur do mahiney ke andar you cancel it all"

"thanks"

"I am serious Ashvin. I live breathe and do everything worrying about you" soft, choking

"You shouldnt... you should start living for yourself"

"Dadu's behavior nags me, I feel slighted, your Dad was his favorite" beginning to weep "You were too"

He nodded feeling a lump in his throat

"What is wrong in expecting equal treatment? batao mujhe?" she demanded

"I am done expecting it, I am done" "The idea was utterly absurd to begin with,I DON'T want the cheese any more"

"No dont say that" she ordered

"I picked the wrong person to stage this act" he yelled

"Why? What did she do? She is unglamorous and nerdy" "How could anyone so dorky ever hurt you?" tone

"She didnt... she hasnt.. ever... I pulled her into this mess to punish her Dad"

"Haan to theek hai na. It all happened because of him"

"He seems to be a hermit. Uncaring and unaffected... she must get that from him" he was startled when he said that about her

"aisa bas dikhaane ke liye hota hai"

"No I am telling you"

"If he was then he wouldnt have clutched on to the money and welcomed his daughter"

"She sent the binder back, with the proposal, paperwork and the check. I got it today"

Mandira was quiet

"If her Dad didnt want it why did she marry you?" Mandira hated defeat, in rejecting the monetary offer a 
impoverished nerdy unglamorous girl had thwacked Mandira soundly

"Didnt you want me to NOT marry her in the first place?"

"Ashvin"

"Its over Mom... she is gone now, the check has been returned"

"What can"

"I am done with this whole thing" he sounded cold and bitter

"Dont say that"

"You want me to continue burning up the rest of my life?"

"No betaaa.. I want you to be happy. I want Dadu to hug you, I want you to be in charge of Narang Falcon project" she whimpered

"Give it up Ma. I have"

"No... dont"

"Its been a long day Ma" he said quietly

"Its been a long 10 years beta" she sniffled

"See? Even you realize."

"Let me talk to Dadu"

"How much more can you talk? Youve already probably told him, this was a sham and how you could do disaster clean up and restore me to my sparkling self"

Mandira sobbed quietly
"quit being so over protective Ma" Ashvin sniffled

"Its like saying quit breathing" she whispered

"I am sorry" he said for being harsh, clearing his throat wiping away that one tear quickly

"I am too.. I am too.." she whispered in despair at how everything had turned out

When are they meeting again??
I dont want emo anymore
Sr narang and trisha's mail exchanges are being missed
Mj ke antics bhi!!!
Jaldi fun leke aao na
Wow  !! what a trap at that ??!
Mandira's obsessive love to make sure her son gets it all, regardless of the price to be paid, is so obvious, that we land up feeling sorry for her. Bechari !!

Ashvin now looks at the ashes around him and perhaps wonders how he ever thought he could have made the deal work. Now that his feelings too are involved it makes the hurt doubly painful. 

The only person now whom we rely on to sort the issue and make things work is dadu Narang. With his mendacity and wisdom, he would have realised that Trisha is not the money grubbing gold digger that the family thought she would be.
he might now get into the act for the sake of his favourite grandson's happiness 

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago