Vitharvians - A journey with JNDSD

Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello My peoples !! 

I can't really believe that sachme our show is ending...though the show was in a bad track in between but still I am getting emotional...WHY ??? 😭 

Thank Youuu A LOT JNDSD for giving me this beautiful family...you guys are not only my friends...you all are my family 🤗 I got many sisters and friends from here...and one thing that I wanna say is that DON'T EVEN TRY TO FORGET ANYONE OUT THERE !! We will be in touch !! WOKAY ?? 

I Will miss that fun which we had in our ATs...That was the golden days 😒 I am gonna miss whispa's daily review and going there and reading/ writing comments  I am gonna miss those beautiful days when we were in a hurry to finish each ATs...I really can't believe that I am having friends who are much older than me :D but still they are my friends...I am gonna miss Mayu's beautiful OS ...I am gonna miss Kelly's gifs   I am gonna miss Nish's funny posts  I am gonna miss Julie's nazar thing   Am gonna miss Archie's cute babies and EVERY THING 
I AM GONNA MISS JNDSD !!! 😭

Vitharv will be one of my favorite Jodi no matter what !! They will always remain in my heart FOREVER !! And totally loved the last epi...but it HURTS A LOT !!  DUKHTHA HAI ! 

Ab bohut hogaya emotional !! Okay guys we will surely meet in Ek deewana Tha !! ALL should come  okay ?? And there we will have Lots and Lots of fun !! We will take a little time to move on but we will always stay as a family !! 

Phase 1 !! I donno how many times we Have watched it !! It's endless !! That's what we are ! We love our Vitharv sooo much and jndsd title song is like by hearted by all of us ! I haven't become this crazy for an actor And jndsd gave me an actor whom I became that crazy...Vikram is like my favorite actor ever and he will always remain fav ! He is the only actor who makes me cry when he cries and makes me smile whenever he smile 😳

Baby Atharv !! His actions and his dialogues are just great !! He made us all smile even in hard times...
He will always be the cute baby ever 😛
And the other side Atharv Sujatha !! Ufff the hottest dhoodwaala and the most wonderful man !! He will be my favorite character in television ! No one can beat him...he will be the best hottest dhoodwaala ever 😛 I am gonna him and also Sujatha Ji and vineetji...atharv and Sujatha is the best son- mother duo ever ! Their scenes like mostly makes me cry and vineetji's and Atharv's scenes just are awesome !! Their tashan...uff they both as just awesome...

We cried together...we enjoyed together !! JNDSD FAM IS THE BEST ! I haven't became this comfortable in any where ! 

Thank you Prabha di , soumya , Nira , jyoti , Whispa , Linda , kaash di , Nishita , Julie , swetha , shweta , Nim , Shruti , Lakshmi , Ridz , Archie , Trupti , Anshu , Anu , vaish , Kelly , Amruta , Ajitha , Aisha, kriti  , Rosh , ankita , komal , deena , beagle , fathima for supporting me and being my besties ( sorry I must have left out some ) 

And do forgive me if I have ever tried to hurt you...I am really sooo sorry !! Do forgive me :( 

A GROUP HUG 🤗 🤗

Edited by Ultimatevikku7 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Atharv and Vividha are one among few beautiful couples I have come across. ⭐️
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such a sweet thread Zuhu 😳 I love each one of you and our Vitharv finally triumphed over evil. 
All the names you have mentioned have been so sweet here and JNDSD will be always special... not going away though. 

Love always 
Shweta.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zuhu🤗

What a wonderful post! I cant believe we are saying goodbye to our wonderful show and lead couple ViTharv.

Most of us came here a year ago and fell in love with Shivani and Vikram as ViTharv. We were captivated by their passionate love story and how they lived only for each other. Phase one of the show was absolutely magical and ShiVik's chemistry was breathtaking. Every single episode of phase one was brilliant.

Although phase two broke our hearts, it was still compelling to watch Vividha's devotion to baby Atharv. Despite not knowing if he would ever become normal again, she never stopped loving him. In fact, she even fell in love with baby Atharv. 

Vividha is the best female lead I have ever seen and will probably ever see. Her marriage to Ravish never meant anything to her and she fought destiny and the world to be with Atharv. 

Finally ViTharv did get their happy ending with two adorable children. JNDSD was always about ViTharv and their love. They were soulmates in every sense.

But it's not just the show I will miss. I'm going to miss every single ViTharv fan and member who was here on this forum and AT.

We had so many fun times and frustrating moments too but we went through everything with humour and laughter. I can honestly say this is the best fandom I have ever known. 

I'm going to miss every single person that was on this forum...All of you! You were all special and amazing!❤️

feona-frona thumbnail
viTharv is a very special couple for me.I must say most unique and passionate couple.Their love ,their passion I can never forget.vivi is the FL who brought freshness to TV.you know in many shows I have seen FLs forget their love after getting married to some other person and falls for him.But in real life 1st love can't be forgotten like this.vivi fought for Atharv and eventually love won.I wish phase 3 and 4 never occurred.but nevertheless it's ok.end is good then all is good.to all my lovelies vitharvians.

Edited by feona-frona - 6 years ago
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

Atharv and Vividha are one among few beautiful couples I have come across. ⭐️

Yes they are !! 
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

Such a sweet thread Zuhu 😳 I love each one of you and our Vitharv finally triumphed over evil. 

All the names you have mentioned have been so sweet here and JNDSD will be always special... not going away though. 

Love always 
Shweta.

Thank you shwetha 🤗 for everything 😳 yes jndsd is not going anywhere they will always in our heart ❤️
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispa

Zuhu🤗

What a wonderful post! I cant believe we are saying goodbye to our wonderful show and lead couple ViTharv.

Most of us came here a year ago and fell in love with Shivani and Vikram as ViTharv. We were captivated by their passionate love story and how they lived only for each other. Phase one of the show was absolutely magical and ShiVik's chemistry was breathtaking. Every single episode of phase one was brilliant.

Although phase two broke our hearts, it was still compelling to watch Vividha's devotion to baby Atharv. Despite not knowing if he would ever become normal again, she never stopped loving him. In fact, she even fell in love with baby Atharv. 

Vividha is the best female lead I have ever seen and will probably ever see. Her marriage to Ravish never meant anything to her and she fought destiny and the world to be with Atharv. 

Finally ViTharv did get their happy ending with two adorable children. JNDSD was always about ViTharv and their love. They were soulmates in every sense.

But it's not just the show I will miss. I'm going to miss every single ViTharv fan and member who was here on this forum and AT.

We had so many fun times and frustrating moments too but we went through everything with humour and laughter. I can honestly say this is the best fandom I have ever known. 

I'm going to miss every single person that was on this forum...All of you! You were all special and amazing!❤️

Thank you Whispa 🤗 and well written as always 👏 Gonna miss your posts 😭 yes this is the BEST Famdom ever !! 
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: feona-frona

viTharv is a very special couple for me.I must say most unique and passionate couple.Their love ,their passion I can never forget.vivi is the FL who brought freshness to TV.you know in many shows I have seen FLs forget their love after getting married to some other person and falls for him.But in real life 1st love can't be forgotten like this.vivi fought for Atharv and eventually love won.I wish phase 3 and 4 never occurred.but nevertheless it's ok.end is good then all is good.to all my lovelies vitharvians.

Yes you are right...really sorry , if you would have come a little earlier you would also be a part of fun days...but then it is okay..anyway nice meeting you dear 😳 hope if you are interested to come Vikram's next show's IF then we will surely have soo much fun 😳
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello zuhu 😳
Hope u remember me as we met recently😆
I was not an active member of this forum but I've always loved Vitharv..especially those phase 1 moments...😳
And  i used to read such amazing posts made by whispa reemz steph and many more..😳
And i also adore the bonding vikram and shivani share😳such cuties😆
Wil miss this show but planning to watch phase 1 scenes again as those wer my fav 😊
Meet u soon in the forum of vikkus new show😊and also in the forum wer v met😆

-Aishu-