Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Is it true that the show is going off air next month? The latest tellybuzz article on debutant actors says that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy552 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just heard about this on Saas Bahu Aur Saazish, I hope it's just gossip and not true.  The production company haven't confirmed it.    I will be sooo upset if it is true, this is the only show I'm invested in, it's really good, the actors are doing a great job, fantastic story, I always want to know what's going to happen next.  WHY, no it's wrong get rid of the stupid crapy drama serials not this.
Geniusg thumbnail
Oh nooo, me and my entire family just love this show. This is the only show we watch. I was sooo excited to see ranjit singh's journey. This show has grt sets , awesome actors ( especially the boy playing ranjit singh) , grt story, and especially the fact that u can watch it with entire family. Oh god everyone in my family is sooo disappointed!!! I just can't understand, people can watch crappy dramas which are full of overacting, where the Nani or dadi looks like someone in 20s, where the story has no connection to normal life but can't watch a sensible show with grt performances. I can't watch most of the other shows with my family due to extra hot scenes coming every now and then , but this is our dinner time show.  But I guess now we will just have to switch tv off at that time after this is gone.