Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Where is that coming from? ๐Ÿ˜Š

My first guess is 'SRGMP' section - right Sareg ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

was not referring to the moderators of IF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(I was meaning my conscience๐Ÿ˜‰)

guilty conscience๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok if you say so ๐Ÿ˜‰...i'll buy that ๐Ÿ˜›
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

My first guess is 'SRGMP' section - right Sareg ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

That would be my first guess too ๐Ÿ˜›

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Anusha... this light hearted convention of DM has been in the days of Javs[ you have seen that too]... If you don't like it... your opinion which i regard... ๐Ÿ˜Š... But if Mods and Viewbie of DM have no problem at that time, or current times... [ I mean ... Official prob.... not about calling them Uncle Aunty.. that's personal๐Ÿ˜‰] ...then Chill Re.....๐Ÿ˜›

Moreover .... i can't call you Aunty... as u are a teen๐Ÿ˜›... so.. u don't have to worry as immaturity is "Darn Overrated"....Right??!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Please tell me the meaning of Overrated [no puns included]...๐Ÿ˜ณ.....Im going at this word!!!!! Sorry .. my vocabulary is pathetic๐Ÿคข

Geez,I was just pulling your leg๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...So it DOES elicit a reaction(or repartee as in your case),doesnt it..when your leg is pulled๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰....Empathise now,With Dr.ABhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Mythili ji,I know how mature Maryam is...Afterall,we had an esoteric discussion on spirituality,she surely wasnt out of her depth in any of the debates,and I know for a fact that juvenile teens' knowledge isnt that profound!!...  and ofcourse,how could anyone call DM's reservoir of knowledge Mythili as immature,they should be crucified if they ever did

About Overrated...At the risk of putting my foot in my mouth(I still believe its a prank),to overrate is to overvalue,to esteem someone or something too highly,when that person or thing isnt all that in actuality!!....Like how Abhishek Bachchan was eulogized last year,and like how Hrithik is being lionised currently as the next superstar post Dhoom!!!Uff,talk about media circus..or make it media explosion that too by the journals of the yellow hue๐Ÿคข..Journalism has lost credibility๐Ÿ˜ญ..Ok ok,enough of my rant๐Ÿ˜†.....To mythili and Maryam,a big jhaddu ki Jhappi๐Ÿค—

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
it started with uncle, aunty and Indian culture, and now this thread reminds me of Shri Hanuman ji's tail.. ๐Ÿ˜‰.  I really tried hard to refrain myself, but failed.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
WOW!!!! what a long discussion.
I think I agree with Mythilli...let's just stop spamming here. I agree Maryam, it's nice to have some humor after heavy topic discussions at DM, but let's just limit it to sometimes.. what say? ๐Ÿ˜›.. let's all get back to debating ๐Ÿ˜‰ and buffie, i agree that overrated discussion is done lot, but then hey...people love that.. we have members discussing the overrated actor actress movie topics, so why not? ๐Ÿ˜›as far as we debate on it....it's great!๐Ÿ˜Š
MNMS thumbnail
Well ... ok i have my heart open now ๐Ÿ˜Š ... Mythili ...I love you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— ...In the continued silly/stupid sense of humor of mine i carried on the Uncle/Aunty club just for the sake of fun.... ๐Ÿ˜Š After all, i wanted to have some fun ๐Ÿ˜Š But not at the expense of someone's anger. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Apologies to anyone who got offended... Seriously, we had no such intensions ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to the Mods for bearing my silliness and spamming ๐Ÿ˜Š I feel a tiny weeny bit bad about closing my dear Aunty/Uncle club.... but yes it was going overboard. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy debating at DM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.

That would be my first guess too ๐Ÿ˜›

Perfectly Reasonable, but am happy to say Wrong guess,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
hey maryam, no one was offended i think...infact abhijit loves it i know ๐Ÿ˜‰ really...but let's just limit it ๐Ÿ˜‰ but that does not mean you can't tell him uncle... he is your uncle for sure ๐Ÿ˜† and you can only call me di ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i am not offended when you pick on me....๐Ÿ˜›
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Geez,I was just pulling your leg๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...So it DOES elicit a reaction(or repartee as in your case),doesnt it..when your leg is pulled๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰....Empathise now,With Dr.ABhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Mythili ji,I know how mature Maryam is...Afterall,we had an esoteric discussion on spirituality,she surely wasnt out of her depth in any of the debates,and I know for a fact that juvenile teens' knowledge isnt that profound!!...  and ofcourse,how could anyone call DM's reservoir of knowledge Mythili as immature,they should be crucified if they ever did

About Overrated...At the risk of putting my foot in my mouth(I still believe its a prank),to overrate is to overvalue,to esteem someone or something too highly,when that person or thing isnt all that in actuality!!....Like how Abhishek Bachchan was eulogized last year,and like how Hrithik is being lionised currently as the next superstar post Dhoom!!!Uff,talk about media circus..or make it media explosion that too by the journals of the yellow hue๐Ÿคข..Journalism has lost credibility๐Ÿ˜ญ..Ok ok,enough of my rant๐Ÿ˜†.....To mythili and Maryam,a big jhaddu ki Jhappi๐Ÿค—

Awww Anusha...๐Ÿค—

I will be going too emotional after all this๐Ÿ˜ญ [probably im getting an emotional yanky these days๐Ÿ˜•]..yes... Now i will TRY to empathise with Dr.AS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ...He already has all of my sympathies๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for the "Overrated" explaination๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Debating with you was always a fun.... You are one of the best debators we have at DM๐Ÿ‘... and this is no buttering๐Ÿ˜Š

Again .. thanks to everyone for bearing my senseless lame jokes๐Ÿค— Sure everything has a limit...๐Ÿ˜Š